All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just wait for now. Bethesda's working on fixing it.
  3. nuka cade tickets bring back memories my only suggestion. get a movie or favorite music in background. going to play up/down over the hoop with the basketball to get tickets some fun times indeed (if they work through the problem, i may do fallout 4 on the ps5 on my next platinum milestone) if the game is unlocked for me
  4. Final Fantasy 7 Remake got the PS5 upgrade free for PS+ owners (minus the PS5 exclusive dlc, so same as if you bought the PS4 version). It took 6 months, but patience pays off in gaming.
  5. Holy my bf bought me sand land and stellar blade

WUT

6. I got Fallout 4 with the PS Plus Collection for PS5 consoles. I browsed the store page today, but it asks me to pay because "I own another edition":
  7. Thank you for this info. I was worried I would have to restart the game, but this information helped!
  8. yes I made sure that it was in a public lobby because I played together with my brother but no trophies popped. The Editions button is only available when I delete the save game, disable the network on the console and then launch Minecraft. After the game launches I can enable the network so I can play in a public lobby.
  9. What's your opinion on difficulty/time for solo players? Much harder or just takes more time?
  10. Gotta pull back some on the praise I previously gave Obsidian. They released Grounded with the rectangular PS4 main tile for the PS5 one. I reached out to them again and it was a completely different experience. The guy I spoke with acted like it was a PSNProfiles problem, and had no clue what I was talking about. He said he would forward it to the correct people, but I've still yet to see the tile fixed. 🤷‍♂️
  11. I don't care about whether cosmetics are "nerfed" (lol) because I'm interested in the gameplay. That's what sold me after playing the demo. If Sony's so-called "political politics" (lol) is enough to make you play without bug fixes and access to features such as NG+ then that's your loss, I guess. Me, I'll be having fun next month playing the game and getting the platinum with as a few hiccups as possible when I purchase it next month.
  12. None of these trophies are obtainable offline, you have to be online in public lobbies for them to pop.
  13. I've been doing better after turning off the gyroscope aiming. I think I was fighting against it while trying to line up shots and it was throwing me off. I'm almost to the end of the game and I haven't had as much trouble as I was having in the beginning. I also stopped trying to go for specific weapon kills, and going for the weapons I do better with. I'll just worry about those during the clean-up
  14. Plat #46 Difficulty 1/10 Enjoyment 7/10 Simple relaxing game me and my son did
  15. I don’t have this problem but I do have problem getting Snowflake Very chic and shopaholic 🫠
  16. I got the editions tab but no trophies pop when I win a round or get 100 damage in 1 round also the editions button disappears when the console gets online
  17. I think I’m gonna have to disqualify this one. The description talks about saving someone from Zsasz, not defeating him.
  18. Thank you for informing it's on sale, gonna grab it. 🤣
  19. Also, most areas of the second map, Edo, will re-populate with public orders later in the story. So if you're having any issues with anywhere there you can save it for when that happens.
  20. decided the grief break is over. going to honor my dogs passing by playing through crash bandicoot trilogy and get the plats (not sure about the extra dlc trophy's) may just do the level gem only. just have the silver gems for bandicoot 1 then i can work with 2.

21. Those glitches were fixed years ago to my knowledge 🤔.
  22. Don't buy the base game right now if you claimed it before on PS+. According to Discord, they are looking into the issue. Wait until it's resolved.
  23. I believe others have said it's like Skyrim, no autopop but some trophies will pop if you do one more, like collecting one junk item or hacking one more terminal will likely do it if you are playing the same save with all the trophies done in 4. It's possible some trophies might still autopop but not all of them (I think Skyrim did it but could have been a bug on my end). 100% settlement happiness might just pop on it's own or if you go there. You know how people said the Nuka Cade tickets being 100k were likely an accident and it was supposed to be 10k or something? Guess what still requires 100k tickets for PS5. I am thinking they didn't do that by mistake, and it was always intended to be the most annoying trophy.
  24. There's cross-save but as predicted, there's no auto-pop - you have to redo everything from scratch.
  1. Load more activity