All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Look through your settings, because you may have changed something by accident but if that doesn't work, all you can do is file a bug report with Bethesda and hope they fix it at some point .
  3. I'll get these added in a bit, thank you for letting me know . Also, I've heard back from the publishers of Inertial Drift and they have confirmed the Asian releases share the Global lists so no region stacks .
  4. Update time! Not really that much to go off but progress is progress I guess. Only doing this as a weekly thing or I wouldn't really bother. Plague Tale moving along nicely. Finished the story off and it is a great story at that. Now I am just plugging away at upgrades and skills while finishing collectables. Should be done with this in a week or so. Happy hunting! Endling 0% Plague Tale Requiem 35% - 60% Helldivers 22% Rise of the Tomb Raider 16% Ghost of Tsushima 1% Battlefield Hardline 24% Dying Light 3% Zombie Army Trilogy 0% This War of Mine 0% Ghostwire: Tokyo 12%
  5. When in doubt, start blowing shit up. #206, #205 Resistance: Retribution
  6. I'm certain that you need two different finishers for August and Kolchak. Also, from what I recall finishers on spider-tank do not count for this trophy. I suppose that you need to do three different finishers during mr. holiday fight (but it's just my guess). It's either him or Richter and during both fights you get opportunities for finishers quite often. I can confrim that this has changed after patch 1.13. If you get a bad hit you don't get the trophy (so it's no longer like in those videos on YT which show you that it's enough to get to the end of the game without a miss). Now for Ramen World Legend you need to make a 250 hit combo at any point of the ramen mini-game. I did it last night with Ninja Egg song between fourth and tenth bowl (the sequence there is quite easy to master in comparison to other songs). If you want to increase your chance at some song you might miss 19 hits on purpose when you begin the game. When you start like this you will get a bigger combo during the first bowl. The easiest songs are probably Ninja Egg, Ramen King, and Killer Dish. It might take a few hours (or days) to master the game and get the trophy.
  7. When in doubt, start blowing shit up.

:platinum: #206, #205 Resistance: Retribution

resistanceretribution.png

resistanceretribution.png

P.S. I'm currently the fastest achiever for the PS5 version of the game. B)

spacer.png

8. BOT-Brad PS5 - or PS4 EU Me and my girlfriend have played the two other cat finding games you’ve released (London and Castle), we really enjoyed both of them and platinum’d / 100%ed them last year! Would be fun to play this with her too!
  9. For the same reason the Dark Souls series platinums are so common: people just love these games.
  10. Sounds good. I will do that. Starting and getting familiar on my dummy account and after that I do it again on my main. Thanks!
  11. Got the platinum. I also got bonds of friendship done in less tries than to be a hero, but I did to be a hero first for the manuscript, and most of the bosses are the same in both vr missions. so i got used to their movesets. I would say bonds of friendship is harder. less error to fuck up. Odin was my wall in To be a Hero. Bahamut ended my runs on bonds of friendship more often. This was much harder than remake. Weiss was a tough fight for sure. But it was just one fight, just had to learn it. 10 rounds is brutal man. Only to lose at round 9 or 10 is demotivating. If there's anything i wish for in part 3. is easy loadout swap. In the later chapters of hard mode. I had to swap so many materia and equipment between each character after each boss/section. was annoying as hell.
  12. I apologize for the late greetings. Thank you so much for loving Hunters Arena, but Mantisco cant operate normally. We have no choice but to stop Hunters Arena. From the official Discord server. Seems like the game is dead for good, as this person is stating that there are no longer any active developers who can fix the issues.
  13. I apologize for the late greetings. Thank you so much for loving Hunters Arena, but Mantisco cant operate normally. We have no choice but to stop Hunters Arena. From the official Discord server. Seems like the game is dead for good, as this person is stating that there are no longer any active developers who can fix the issues.
  14. Finished Xeodrifter for my UR X game! # - A - B - Bomberman Ultra (UR) C - Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle D - Dark Awake: The King Has No Name (UR) E - F - G - Guilty Gear XX Λ Core Plus R (UR) H - Hawken (UR) I - J - K - L - M - Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes (UR) N - O - P - PaRappa the Rapper 2 (UR) Q - R - Red Faction: Battlegrounds (UR) S - Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection (UR) T - The Last Blade 2 U - Uno (UR) V - Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown (UR) W - WWE 2K Battlegrounds (UR) X - Xeodrifter (UR) Y - Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus (UR) Z - Non-English -
  15. I had a similar experience with the final boss and only figured out a good strategy at the very last minute before he went down. It's a really jarring experience because the pace of the rest of the game is really easy imo. Hopefully my boss notes will help folks (note - i'm playing as the fireman - so other characters might have better/different strats) What not to do: Don't bother trying to go up and wail on him with a weapon as you usually would with other enemies. He is invulnerable unless weakened. And even then he is a damage sponge in a weakened state Don't try and parry/block his melee attacks in general Don't get hit by the goo he shoots out of his chest I found that using guns was almost pointless based on the boss mechanics Don't go in with depleted supplies - this is a long fight compared to others - make sure you've got fully repaired weapons that are modded. Full stock of med-packs etc. Weaknesses: Fire damage-over-time seemed to work really well - I went in with a machete modded with fire and health on zombie kill etc. Plus a couple of back-ups with similar loadouts. Throwables like molotovs were really helpful too Best approach to beating him one-on-one (once he is weakened with the orb and you are near the main speaker): Distance is your best weapon, along with biding your time. You have to play this one relatively evasively. Once he starts to spawn out of the ground, back away a bit and keep a relatively good distance. Keep him in full view to keep an eye on his movement. Make sure you have some distance behind you to safely move back when things start. Once he is spawned, he'll start walking towards you. Back away slowly at first - we are basically waiting to see what his attack will be Keep the distance as he moves towards you as long as you can and it will usually force him to trigger one of two moves: He'll either speed up his stride to close the gap to melee you. (In this case, just run away until he melts down and you can reset the strategy). Or he will stand still and try to range you with his chest goo-beam The attack you are looking for is the chest-goo beam as it is pretty much his only vulnerable state. As soon as he stands on the spot to begin the ranged attack, run towards him but slightly to the left or the right. The idea is to get close to him as quickly as possible while avoiding the ranged goop. Get to his side or back and try to get 3-4 hits off with a decent weapon and then back away. Don't get greedy like I did, because he will quickly recover from the ranged attack and back-hand melee you. After you have hit him a few times, get some more distance and he should melt down again. Then it's just a case of waiting for him to spawn again and repeating the strategy. General tips: There are med-packs and energy drinks all over the club on tables and stands. Try and build your character and weapons to give a much health back from actions as possible - doing that will basically give you free heals when you are killing the zombies around each orb at the start of each phase. If the boss appears when you are trying to take out the zombies, don't bother trying to fight him, prioritise the zombies. You should only technically be fighting the boss properly one-on-one at the main speaker.
  16. fbdbh PS4/PS5 EU Love to play these types of games with my daughter
  17. I see, so probably only one Medal of Valor per each DLC. I'm just trying to have than all and want to do so while playing the story since when you do chapter select you have to complete the whole chapter in one go without the chance to save just before the boss fight.
  18. I think it's just due to the fact that Crash Bandicoot is a popular franchise that is a PlayStation must have. Heck Sony themselves put the N. Sane Trilogy in the PlayStation Plus collection among their first party titles when the PS5 launched. I guess another reason for the high Platinum rarity is the original game being a pseudo mascot for the PS1, and the fact that Naughty Dog themselves were responsible for Crash in the first place before working on their current titles.
  19. This trophy unlocks when an event happens after you feed the cat so many times. Maybe you could prepare it by starting a new game, finding and saving 5 or so cans of cat food, then doing nothing beside feeding the cat and skipping time everyday so you don’t accidentally unlock any other trophies. A lot of trophies unlock naturally in this game though, so you might want to try this method on an alt first if you attempt it. there is another cat trophy “cat man” for feeding the cat 20 times. I imagine that one would be easier to prepare because you could track how many times you’ve fed the cat. (If your playing on ps5 it tracks it for you in the trophies) hope it works out for you
  20. It took me almost two and a half hours to beat the final boss, the DLC has a completely absurd difficulty spike compared to the base game and the Haus DLC. The boss is long with 4 phases, each phase gets tougher and you die so quickly... Happy to have succeeded solo, afterward I imagine around fifteen attempts to fully understand each phase.
  21. I agree that it is a terrible level. However, I don't think it's the hardest in the game. In my opinion, that trophy belongs to either Slippery Climb or Stormy Ascent. While The High Road is super picky with where you have to jump, at least it has a lot of checkpoints and it's time trial is somewhat fun to speedrun. Slippery Climb however is harder due to it being a colored gem, and Stormy Ascent is just Slippery Climb on steroids, with a stupidly long Gold Relic time to boot.
  22. getting a character to max level without a double XP weekend is going to take like 30-40h and you basically have to accept some characters are spammable and broken, and since this game is almost dead, the randoms you play with are very unchangeable.. like I'm stuck currently trying to max cortex in lobbies of ripper roo spammers.
  23. PSN name is ASILENTENIGMA PS4/PS5 NA More cats in games are very welcomed. Hidden or otherwise.
  24. You actually don’t have to do 100% game completion. Honestly I wouldn’t mind if you did though, it’s an amazing game I’m loving it
  25. Hello! Silesia Games here, an indie publishing studio from Poland trying to make it big 😎😁👍 Here's something you all know and like/hate - a Quick Time Event! This time it's about getting a free PS4/PS5 code for our newest, not yet released game: Hidden Cats in New York (premiere @ 25.04) Three codes available - first 3 Gamers who reply in this thread with.. * your name * console version * region * why do you wanna play our game? ..will get a free code and a chance to add a new fresh Platinum to your collection! (I'll send the codes over the weekend) It took me less than 3 hours, so quite doable 👍 Good luck and if you feel like supporting our studio, please visit my profile - in the "About me" section there's over 15 of our PS titles listed. Leesider https://silesiagames.com/
  1. Load more activity