All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. game is alright. Buggy as hell on PS5. Lots of shutting the game down and reloading and the camera fights you at most times. Very basic in terms of just completing fetch quests. Make sure to pay attention to the fish you catch and where you get them cause you'll have to go back and track them down over and over throughout the journey. It doesn't do much in the way of quest markers or anything so a lot of time you may just wander around with no idea where to go. Still decent if you like a more chill fishing kinda game. Working towards finding all the fish so not sure how hard it will be so far, almost at 20 types just waiting on story progression to get more.
  3. There’s a trophy guide from PowerPyx available: https://www.powerpyx.com/tales-of-kenzera-zau-trophy-guide-roadmap/
  4. This also means it should go on sale often. I remember seeing in the older thread that this game only just went on sale for the first time in 2024, despite releasing in 2018. The sequel, under the same dev and publisher did not have this problem.
  5. It should be. I was going to try Killer to look for it but the queue time was worse than usual
  6. sorry for bumping an old thread. I've been on and off trophies (and gaming in general) for the past year or so, and when I got back into the gaming mood this year, I decided not to play games if they stopped being fun any (example got all of the trophies in Yakuza 7 except for the grindy tower one, because I didn't feel like wasting 10+ hours on 1 trophy) but even that is not enough, because I still feel overwhelmed and 'meh' about gaming so I'll start a 'challenge' for myself, which is to beat a bunch of games, say 6-10 games, without looking at the trophy list/guide, and move on after beating them. like the old days, and see how I feel after that. if I got the urge to platinum any of these games, I can do it that later, if not it, that's fine too
  7. DarkStarSquall's post is really good. I just wanted to add some additional info based on my experience playing the game. I was able to get this trophy on my first playthrough. The Shadow Core was at the same spot. The trades and battles do carry over when doing NG+. I got the 100 trades trophy on my 3rd playthrough, and I definitely know that I didn't do 100 trades in that single playthrough. I got the 2000 battles trophy on my 4th playthrough and the 5000 battles trophy on my 7th playthrough. I'm also certain that I didn't do that many battles in those playthroughs.
  8. Really? The DLCS won't be or all of Fallout 4? I mean I get if it's a new player, but if it's someone that owns PS4 Fallout 4 already, they should aleast make it free, DLC included. Or I am misunderstanding here, I do have the game and it's DLCs digitally.
  9. I ignored everything but looking for the tanuki when I got it. One might have been finished by the other survivors?
  10. Ps+ Extra members get it for free Basic ps+ gets me 75% off the base game i already own the season pass and physical game on ps4 no double dipping from me I just checked via mobile for fallout 4 on ps5 its not free, not for me anyways i own fallout 4 on disc for ps4 and i purchased the season pass seperately
  11. I would say a solid 7,5/10 With a few more ultra rares i would rate it maybe a 8/10. You have al ot of different Genres and indie games too. Some Games are not easy at all with a completion of 76 % what is very good in my eyes because im workin on my Completion all the time to bring it at some point at at least 70 %😅
  12. Good to know. Was just playing through on the Residence and couldn't find it at all. I ran around the entire perimeter and found nothing, and then tried scouring the inside sections and couldn't find it either. Trying to figure out if only one person per game can find it. Did you have any gens done when you found it?
  13. No, there will be a Native PS5 version upgrade for those you have a PS5. As per the official press release:
  14. I stood in front of it for like 3 seconds and it went poof. Found it on Estate though Shrine should also work according to the person I messaged who I saw had it before me
  15. I'm hoping that the base game appears on PS+ as i sold the game along time ago but i want to play the DLC!
  16. did you have to interact it with (e.g. a totem or generator)? Or just walk near it? Also, did you find it on the Family Residence variant or the Sanctum of Wrath variant?
  17. I thought they were seperate platinums? I say you can use either. I am pretty sure the games can be bought seperately so they must have plats without the pack, so add all three?). IMO I mean given it's including characters of that country, one could easily say Tekken 7 or 8 alone (I mean that's half of the world, minus South Asia, for some reason fighting games never add a South Asian character, or if they do, it's a very bad rep of one), due to the characters all being playable and from different countries.
  18. Which is truly a shame, since the game is awesome. I agree with you there, the current dev crew are scumbags.
  19. To find it? I don't believe so but then again I also play with just my TV speakers. There was a sound after finding it and making it go pop
  20. Isn't it a PS5 patch and NOT a native PS5 version?
  21. I did insane playing with one hand, and getting all the hardest trophies in one run https://youtu.be/CF5ynfHyxp0?si=3QAoZHSMiqNnbBi8
  22. Platinum numbers 62, 63, and 64
  1. Load more activity