All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hi everyone, I managed to get the platinum on the ps4 version and I want to share the knowledge to autopop this game if you dont know what to do. So you will end the game in Seaside valley. Transfer your data to the ps5 game. Load it up and you will unlock all the mission trophies and a bunch more. You will now most likely need to buy the busses for the bus related trophies (like bendy bus, Electric bus) and probably the Gotta catch m al trophy. I suggest doing the misc trophy off recharging your electric bus here too. Then what I did was restart my ps4 version, because I couldnt acces the angel shores savefile. Delete your seaside valley save (dont worry the save is still accessible on the ps4 version) and then re upload your save files. Switch back to the ps5 version, "company select" and select the Angel shores version, u will now unlock the trophy that requires you to unlock a stop in every district (I only got it this way, maybe you are lucky and get it right away). After that you will only need to find the Statues and the haunted house. And the last trophy will be "unlock the main transit" which will take around 9 missions (the starting missions which are really easy). This will take at most 2 hours. Hopefully this will help some people out. Goodluck!
  3. Been playing through the Paw Patrol games because my daughter likes to watch me play. Tried that Walrus mission 3 times now and got 199/200 each time 🫣
  4. Nice! I have the Yakuza games, but haven't really gotten around to playing them yet. Heard good things about the series, however, so I am looking forward to it. So what is next? Vanquish or something else?
  5. It's annoying, I followed the steps for mode 2 to get my ps4 game down to the og patch, everything worked fine and it downloaded but it still has the latest patch installed I'm on a ps5 with a ps4 game but I've seen posts in here saying that should be fine
  6. As of today the guide is almost perfect since I got the platinum and they even tried updating as much as possible so it’s definitely doable. Got the fastest achiever on ps4 version let’s go Emem doesn’t need celerity lvl 5 only up to lvl 4 for final encounter. Galeb can go entire game with lvl 0 education, 1 fortitude and 1 dominate those are wasted points. The main thing to get honestly in the game for all of them is psychology and persuasion lvl 4 as those are crucial factors in sum confrontations. You don’t have to put a single point in education, deduction or technology
  7. #278 - Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves Enjoyment: 4.5/5 - Don't remember much of the game since I last played it 7 years ago and just came back to it to finish off the challenges and the plat. But safe to say since it's Sly Cooper, I probably enjoyed it very much. Difficulty: 3/5 - Like I said, just the challenges I had left to finish off the plat for this game and a handful were definitely challenging and required many tries. Hard enough that I was getting quite frustrated with a couple just because of the wonky hitboxes and parkouring. Mainly the Tsao and Dr. M boss challenges but that can probably be chalked up to me trying to rush it at that point. Security Breach was the one though that really tested my patience. The one where you have to defend the plane in the hangar. I was never one that was good at multitasking and having to keep track of both sides at the same time gave me some trouble. Once one enemy got through to the plane I'd panic and that'd be the end of the run. I obviously eventually got it though. The Ultimate Gauntlet challenge was also quite daunting and was the reason why I probably didn't plat this game originally 7 years ago. But really they give you plenty of time and you can mess up so much and still get within the time limit easily. Enough time where you can stop and heal if you took hits so it really wasn't that bad at all. They give you something like 12 minutes to do it, I did it in 10 and I messed up a ton so plenty of leeway. Just something about time limit challenges that stresses me out. Love the Sly series but certainly glad they're eliminated from my backlog finally.
  8. Two of the games leaving PS+ Extra next month, Last Stop, and Sundered, are part of the giveaway I'm throwing. So, if you're planning on playing them before they leave the service, you can participate in the giveaway for a chance to win either $20 or $10 in PSN credit. 

9. 1.) Sea of Stars- 0% 2.) The Quarry- 8% 3.) Marvels Guardian Of The Galaxy- 9%-21%-96% 4.) Alan Wake Remastered- 5% 5.) Assassins Creed II- 0% 6.) Football Manager 2024- 63% 7.) Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot- 5% 8.) Gotham Knights- 21% 9.) Jak and Daxter: the Precursor Legacy- 0% Been a tough period and hit a little bit off a drought in fairness but we move along, loved my experience off Guardians of The Galaxy just the last few steps and we are there with this. Will be back for the next one with hopefully more free time for the hunting.
  10. I actually prefer the rectangle images personally. The big ass square ones for PS5 look goofy to me.
  11. I need some players to get the trophy, just message me on psn let's play today Tapilasi_savas
  12. Looks good. Using a translator to read it now.
  13. Looks as if Hunter's Arena might have been shutdown. Nobody has earned a trophy for almost a week.
  14. Either they messed up or they just didn't care.
  15. I see, so maybe it needs 20 points for the same Game rather than 20 points for the same Set. Thanks for the insight
  16. Thanks, will check it out
  17. I completed the ps4 version on ps5 and didn't have any issue, never heard of such problems, even when people used debug mode. The game was perfectly playable at launch, I didn't notice any update since then. I'm sorry for what is happening with your Shantae ps4 version, let's see if anyone else has runned into this issue, but for now the best advice I could give is reinstalling the game and maybe rebuilding your ps5 database.
  18. Yes, that’s the 2nd option. Either way, if the console has internet connection, it will always try to download the patch and that can’t be disabled anywhere.
  19. The only thing that the patch fixed for me was the Physiologus trophy which popped instantly by using the "repair save button". Cosplay and well-travelled are still unobtainable for me as also Frienemy (which Im worried about the most since I found all the salamanders but Im still missing a few skills for my partners).
  20. Damn you managed to get them to change them? Wanna message the Tchia devs and get them to change that massive flower while you're at it? 😂 But on topic, as a big fan of Honey I Shrunk The Kids, I'm looking forward to getting round to doing this. The trophies look fun
  21. Excellent guide, I've kept it open in a tab to refer to. Nice work.
  22. That Belongs in a Museum! - Take a close look at the egyptian vase. Alone in the Dark - Die in a mysterious place. Schmitty's Leap - Get a secret on a high rock by making a swan dive. Jaws of Death - Jump over three boulders on a center road on the way to the cat image without getting hurt. [ real pain in the bum trophy ]. I'm Not a Pin - Jump over two boulders outside without taking any damage.
  1. Load more activity