All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I can only hope this means something positive for Borderlands, but I'm not holding my breath. The fact that I'd be more comfortable with a PS5 port of The Handsome Collection to Plat BL2 and TPS for a third time rather than seeing a Borderlands 4 right now, says a lot. Or hopefully Gearbox can get some new IPs and actually do something more than just Borderlands. I guess we'll see.
  3. how do u get that talisman? Im only lvl 8 rn and the titan battle scales with my lvl so I dont wanna grind more than necessary
  4. Can I update my profile picture? Currently it’s the cartoon cow that was my original choice when setting up my PlayStation. But now I have a custom profile pic that displays on my PlayStation and when I sign into playstation.com The only place it hasn’t updated is on psnprofiles.com (I was able to upload the new custom icon here on the forums as you can see). thanks for any help! Daniel
  5. "1709": { "title": "Assassin's Creed III", "platforms": [ "PS3" ], "submitter": "shipper321", "note": "Servers closed in late March 2024, after coming back up in July 2023.", "trophies": [ 1, 33, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52 ], "timestamp": 1711649798828 }, Resubmitting since "A New Challenger Appears is actually obtainable since someone earned it just yesterday. I'm assuming it's available via offline Wolfpack.
  6. If it's still UR on 29th March then yes. I believe it was launched on 29th February no?
  7. I wish I could move the white slot over to grey as I know of another game that has all white background...
  8. First I'd rebuild the cheap looking trophy UI on the PS5. The main game tiles are way to far from the screen, and the PS4 rectangular ones look out of place with the new square PS5 ones. Besides that I'd maybe add completion percentage somewhere in the rebuild UI.
  9. Hi, hope sly reads it on here as i tried contacting him a week ago on discord and send a message on the site to him about this. So i was wondering if its possible to transfer my Premium on Sealior account that i dont use anymore to my new Account ArcherDavy. Hope Sly read it this time here, Thank you for your time and have a nice day everyone!
  10. I wasn't interested in trophy hunting during those years. But thanks for the reminder. And good for you.
  11. 3 days is short indeed really?wow i ve grind again for nothing :/
  12. The native version of the game for PS5 is available! The main differences from the previous version: improved performance and visual, and greatly reduced update size. Head out on an epic adventure right now! The new trophy list has trophies for all the dlc's 😆
  13. Just a heads up about the Titan Battle / Pyramid: Don't know if it is a bug or not, but I faced Li Mei at level 23 and absolutely destroyed her. I thought level 30 was needed, but apparently this is not the case. And as I was aiming just for the trophy, I only completed the first mesa, so NO, you DONT need to finish the Invasion Mode to access the Titan Battle.
  14. Damn, guess I'll get it next season then, don't feel like grinding it out right now lol
  15. So i can basically play the ps4 version and move it to ps3? Damn. This is good if its like this. then that challange for killing a spesific robot, that spawns out of those loot boxes in robot world(cant remember name of it). Atleast it will be easy nom. remember being stuck for months withit after release. an the VR version is totally different game an save i guess?
  16. i think yes you can t enter this if you don't beat this season
  17. Update 4: Evoland Legendary Edition - 0% -> 100% (03/13) Final Fantasy VII Remake - 0% -> 25% Lies of P - 15% Call of the Sea - 0% -> 100% (03/21) Animal Shelter Simulator - 91% -> 100% (03/08) A Little To The Left - 0% -> 87% (3/6 Completed) (0/3 Swaps) I've been switching between FF7R and A Little to the Left, and I think I'm making pretty good progress!
  18. How populated the server is to win those wars for community trophies?
  19. Hello all. For over a year the Kaleidoscope event has been an ongoing event on the site from DrBloodMoney, and the very convenient website from pinkrobot_pb allows you to submit entries to the event so easily, or alternatively you could fill every box on the template with young Peter Capaldi: As for the game, as you may know, the charts contain spaces for 16 trophy cards to correspond to 16 different colours. I've prepared 3 of these charts but all of the games have some kind of connection. This connection will be objective and not connected by something like: "These games I'd rate 7/10." Try to guess the correct answers and if you get it right I'll tell you, if your close and need to narrow it down I'll tell you that too. If by chance you find a connection that I didn't think of... well done. I think that the three charts get harder as they go along, but who knows. Free to make more game connections if you want on the website. To say one last time, Find the connection between all the games on each chart to win (you'll win nothing but pride.) #1) #2) #3) Good luck!
  20. Do you need to run through the entire invasion again to access the Titan?
  21. Titan battle has become available for three days as of this time Really easy I used peacemaker and windbreaker talisman. You would immediately win.
  22. Really good comments here. I'd like to see a system similar to Mass Effect 3, where you get a single player or online multiplayer option for a trophy.
  23. Listening to Thr National's 2023 "Laugh Track". Their music is simply inspiring.
  24. nevermind just got it glad i delete this so 514 mk1 boring is the first word who comes in my mind difficulty 6 for my case lenght way to long have to do season twice cause i miss titan twice fun meh honestly not so much 5
  25. Oh, this is a thread I might be interested in. Just got into FF late last year (Remake first then XIV) and this year had decided to actually experience the game and platinum some of them, because after 30 years I have finally become a fan, didn't like turn based combat but Baldur's Gate 3 kinda changed that, which got me to try the older games. So I platinumed the Pixel Remastered somewhere between January-February, with the boosters it was quite fun, followed by XV in March (I had started some of it in October last year though), I really do like XV, I know it's not a popular choice but it's good to me, quite enjoyed just driving and camping, then fighting monsters, oh and swapping characters in battle like Remake, Ignis really tears through the mobs a lot, and glad they gave Prompto a gun, because it really handled the airborne mobs (And that wasp with the confusion mist), Gladious is great against the single opponents. Also platinumed OG 7, and finally saw the fate of (It's weird how I knew what was to come a long time ago before I even played, just talked about in gaming communities. I got to say, I get why people say play it as well as the Remake, it's definitely a different feelings, not a fan of the overworld models though, the arms look far too weird to me. And now on FF8, halfway to platinum although it's taking longer then the others (I think partly because I am following a video guide, like the others, but this one in particular is going for 100% overrall and not the platinum, I stupidly didn't realise until deep in the videos). I have played some of 9 and 10, 9 I like, can't say much about 10 I need to get further in, not going to platinum those though, I will follow a guide to finish the story though. 11's not going to be doable on the PS, 12 I don't know much about yet, 13's not on the PS (But I'll try to play on the PC), 14 I like but I don't know about the platinum. 16 depends because when it came out I heard it caused some overheating with PS. Also trying Strangers of Paradise and Type Zero, but first trying to go in order of the mainline games
  1. Load more activity