All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's funny, I also often recognize the passage of time when looking though old games lol. I positively cannot believe that I played Dark Souls for the first time about 13 years ago! That sounds insane to me.
  3. EU: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25750-drift-racing-madness NA: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25751-drift-racing-madness
  4. Hello all, I had a glitch on my account that did not allow me to connect to any online server as it kept stating "connection timed out". I looked online but found no solution as they all required online play. Therefore I tried to find my own solution offline and I have found a way to get both the "Paragon" and "Villain trophy" offline on split-screen mode. Paragon trophy Start an offline save with 2 players on split screen, enable the settings to keep all items on death on the player tab, also turn off zombies so they don't kill you. Both of these settings are located within the world menu before entering the game. In addition enable cheats on the menu. While in the game, go to the information tab and you will see a map for both of the players. Then locate each of the two players to start this method. I tested different methods to gain positive reputation, however even after damaging player 1 with player 2 and then killing player 2 by using different vehicles, I only gained negative reputation as a result. Also, use a vehicle on the cheat menu to get to the other person quicker. To open the cheat menu, click in both of the joysticks at the same time. Therefore, for this method you will need a few items obtainable by opening the cheat menu by clicking in both of the joysticks at the same time. You will need: Rocket Launcher (519), Lots of rockets (520) and a bedroll (288-295). In addition the Headlamp (1199) is an important item to see clearly at night. Place the bedroll for both accounts away from where you will kill the other player as the Rocket will destroy the bed. After placing the bed make sure to claim the bedroll and when you die select the "Home" Option rather than the "Respawn" Option. Now the actual method is similar to PatrickPCRE5's method within the guide, however there are some changes. Therefore refer to the method: Unturned Trophy Guide • PSNProfiles.com on the Paragon trophy. Player 2 starts by shooting Player 1 one time with a rocket near Player 1 but not too close that it kills them, then Player 1 proceeds to kill Player 2 by shooting a rocket at him. Player 1 will earn +1 reputation per kill. Rinse and repeat this process 5 more times. Player 1 starts by shooting Player 2 one time with a rocket near Player 2 but not too close that it kills them , then Player 2 proceeds to kill Player 1 by shooting a rocket at him. Player 2 will instantly earn +5 reputation for the kill. Rinse and repeat this process 5 more times. Now reverse the role between Player 1 and 2, where Player 1 kills Player 2 after inflicting moderate damage by shooting a rocket near player 1 but not too close that it kills them. You will notice Player 1 will earn more than +1 reputation per kill. Rinse and repeat this process until Player 1 eventually earns +25 reputation per kill and ultimately reaches +200 reputation and unlocks this trophy. Repeat the same process for Player 2 until they unlock their trophy Proof for split-screen obtained trophy can be seen at IMG 3265 — Postimages (postimg.cc). Villain trophy To get this trophy follow the method above up until Step 3, but instead of shooting Player 1 with Player 2 and then killing Player 1, Just keep killing the other person over an over with an RPG or by ramming into them with a vehicle. Hope this helps and have a great day trophy hunting Proof that I obtained the Villain trophy offline in split screen. IMG 3266 — Postimages (postimg.cc)
  5. Glad you didn't lose anything. I can't lose my 150 hours or i quit.. Same .... keeps crashing no matter what..that's why i just want to get the plat ,by any mean necessary 😅 Sadly have 30 hours min
  6. I'm hesitant since Ken Levine is no longer at the helm. Trends show that when a creator leaves a project, the project rarely does well going forward.
  7. Either do Divided's method, or just do one playthrough - Don't use Clerk's safe first time (gives you a drink - idk if picking up drinks void the trophy but i avoided it to be careful). I also finished it in one run without reloading a manual or autosave. Do this or do it on unpatched version
  8. Did you make it all the way to the truth key with no patch, ultimately causing you to be locked in the stairwell? You muuust make it there on the unpatched version for it to do its work. If you did make it there and it didn’t pop there or on Edward’s first safe in very next playthrough, then idk 😕
  9. Updated Reports: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25751-drift-racing-madness https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/25750-drift-racing-madness The devs have finally patched the broken trophies .
  10. A patch has just been released, which claims to fix the trophy issues : https://orbispatches.com/CUSA46819
  11. I have 2 PS5's. It didn't crash once on my slim. It crashed about 5 times on my fat older one. I cleaned it thoroughly but it still kept crashing. Haven't played it on that one since tbh. Seems fine in other games but just FF7 so dunno. Mine defo not overheating, the room it's in is freezing cold and doesn't even feel hot when it would crash. If I had to guess I'd actually guess it's the built in storage and maybe installing the game onto a m.2 storage expansion might help. It never turned off my PS5 that's another thing that made me think it wasn't heat as well, it just crashed the game and PS5 carried on as normal.
  12. Thank You. I also used this guide for the destructor to avoid a second playthrough entirely 1. Replay the mission in Times Square called "Hiddenburg: The Musical" 2. Destroy all of the vehicles you can (Boson Dart works best) 3. Once you've run out of things to destroy, press start, go to options and Reload Checkpoint 4. Keep repeating steps 2 & 3 until you reach $3,000,000 worth of damages. 5. You must Reload Checkpoint one last time for all the damages to save. 6. Exit to the main menu and replay the final mission in Central Park Cemetery called "Cross the Streams!"
  13. After 5 years I finally obtained Kingdom Hearts 3 Platinum trophy! I played the game when it released and loved it, but I gave up at the time with only a handful of minigame related trophies left. Verum Rex was intimidating as I suck at shooter games and the last straw was when I was failing to break my eggs and had no ingredient left for the cooking trophy lol Almost there for the Blood, Sweat and Tears badge with 4815 points currently! And it also gives me one more Finishing Touch badge.
  14. Indeed, it simply does not bother me though 😂 🤝 Agreed
  15. I did the exact same as you last year on this new account. No issues at all. Started in late January and finished up with Valhalla in mid-July. AC Black Flag servers still run well on PS4 and there's still a relatively healthy amount of players playing. I strongly recommend joining a boosting session for the multiplayer trophies though. Will make it far less painful. Google the "bench method" for the most efficient levelling up strategy. Just be prepared to get burned out. I flew through the first 5-6 games but started to suffer from fatigue once I was done with Syndicate. If you need to take a break between games listen to your brain and do so. It will make the marathon far less enjoyable if you don't.
  16. I would imagine emailing Konami through one of these would work? https://www.konami.com/games/eu/en/pages/contact_us/
  17. Just for clarification, is it neccesary to collect all hats and / or collectibles on apocalyptic? I mean wouldn`t it be easier to knock out the stupid apocalyptic trophy with 2 friends and then do a second run on an easier difficulty to collect the rest? Or am i wrong here? The game is on a steep sale atm and me and 2 friends thinking about buying the game but the lack of information about the collectible shit would be a bummer. So maybe it`s better to wait for another sale until maybe a roadmap or a video drops? Thx in advance
  18. I've been anxiously awaiting for you to post these. All other challenges have been mostly a breeze with your guidance. A true hero. Keep up the good work. I know it's appreciated not only for this game but for all your videos.
  19. That is an interesting detail… although it makes sense given that Cloud’s Sword was able to be unlocked using the FF VII Rebirth demo 😂 I mean, why not make it work the other way?
  20. No if you solved all Riddles and dont kill her its over for this Run.
  21. Wow flashbacks to 2020! Part 2 of this event is definitely needed cause the ps3 collection has only grown bigger since Sony announced the ps3 store closure a few years back. They didnt close the store but are stripping the ps3 store of its features and dlcs so i panic bought alot of games of which most of them i didnt play yet..
  22. I wondered if it would be something like that. You may have already tried this (and assuming you are on PS5), but you can manually sync your game status from Settings -> Saved Data and Game/App Settings -> Game Status -> Sync with PlayStation Network. If that doesn't bring it back to life then good luck with support.
  1. Load more activity