All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dead by Daylight has more. **EDIT** No it does not. 243 trophies, but rising. It'll have more than Sea of Thieves in the long run though.
  3. i will play it on alternative account for fun
  4. Good luck with it. That's 1,000 hours of playtime for the base game and approximately another 1,000 hours for the DLC. The trophy list includes guilds, PvP, an insane amount of voyages, grinding kills, finding a lot of chests, sailing 3,000 nautical miles and so many more. Anyone that decides to make this commitment should be prepared to play this for nearly a year MINIMUM, especially if they have jobs and family, if they want that 100%. Even the platinum alone is too much.
  5. I'm definitely looking forward to this!
  6. No intention of playing the game but wow. I've not seen a game with 253 trophies and a platinum before. Always used to think there were limits on trophy counts for plats. I.e. 59 at most and then a plat.
  7. Okay that's great info. Sadly I started this ages ago (before the Zones) and so my character is an online character that I was running with friends. We dropped off from playing and haven't touched it since. So I'm considering just starting a new HC character over again in Offline mode. It really sucks since I already had Hell unlocked and had beaten Baal on that HC character, so the idea of starting over is dreadful Any recommendations for "quickly" leveling back up and unlocking Terror Zones in Hell?
  8. I think it's just because of how Gamerscore works on Xbox they don't really think about the rarities compared to Xbox lol. The trophy list however OH BOY I haven't skimmed through it but I had 90 hours on PC and its missing a bunch (I'm assuming they're removed due to some aspects of the game being removed). But if they're the same it's gonna be insane stuff for a bunch of bronzes. Maxxing out every single trade, Playing music with the boys, having to get an 8 man (keep in mind you can only have 4 people on one ship meaning not only will you have to find another 4 on the same server but go to the exact same spot) to play a song in a specific spot to get a memorial. I do wonder though if it'll have auto pop or not but we will have to find out when the early access is done and dusted. (that's also implying it'll have cross progression/crossplay)
  9. It happened to me again with 2 games, your link saved me from going crazy thank you so much!
  10. it also seems the trackers are messed up for some of the trophies..
  11. It will be up in 13:00 UTC so in 1hour and 38min
  12. For me, I didn't do any of that. I turned off auto-sync and turned off the thing that auto sets the time. When I do play I just change the time and play....load the game, select single player, and I'm in. I haven't run into any issues doing this.
  13. Too many bronze. Would have been more efficient to package categories of achievements and have in-game trackers, make them silver or gold instead.
  14. Not a single problem from my part! I haven't counted the number of matches I had to do, but everything unlocked without any issues. There's one small bug that this game has however - if you spam the X button at the end of the matches, the game will fail to load properly and you will be forced to restart (which is not what you want to do when you go for the level 15 with 8 characters in Sudden Death mode). I discovered this issue while using my turbo controller. So, once you get to the Result screen, press X and let the game finish its stuff and load the results properly. Other than that nah, game worked like a charm for me
  15. Super interested on how they're going to do this one. The last game left on a cliffhanger on the fate of best girl in the first game. Although I still kinda wished it was like Mary Skelter and had its trilogy and ended but who knows we might have a gem here.
  16. Wish me luck everyone I’m going for the full 100%!
  17. My brain just had to restart after a moment. I just thought "195 bronze trophies? This can't be true. Ah yes, these must be 195 points equivalent to 13 bronze trophies." And then I realized the truth... 😂 I am really happy to play this game since it wasn't available for PS until now but the pure amount of trophies scares me a bit
  18. And I here, thinking FFXIV ps5 would be exhausting...
  19. well, ill try to make the guide for this behemoth and its dlc but wow that's alot
  20. I look forward to this game. Hopefully its better than Skull and Bones. I do feel some kind of way, being forced to create Microsoft account. 😑
  21. You know..... when we were working on a guide we saw that "Hard R" thing and had a short laugh cause of it. Not even all of us knew what that stands for for some people. And then you have those idiotic game journalists who want to create fake drama about fucking nothing, because they want the game to fail so bad for no reason at all. IGN and all the others can go fuck themselves honestly. Let me tell you, as someone who is not a woke idiot and does not give a single fuck about the cancel culture, that I loved every minute of this game. Metascore of 82-83 is too low for this game but we have to thank IGN and all the other butthurt idiots for pulling the score down. 4 People from our team worked on the guide and all of use absolutely loved the game. I simply do not understand why some "game journalists" want this fantastic and fun game to fail so bad.... get a life.
  22. I’ve been interested in this game for quite a while now because of the couch co-op aspect, but I was put off after reading the forum section talking about the trophy bugs in this game. It’s on sale at the minute and I’m thinking of picking it up. I’m guessing you didn’t experience any issues with trophies not unlocking?
  23. Anyone else getting servers down message? I know this was one of the most pre ordered games. I did buy the premium to play 5 days early after all... 🤦‍♂️
  1. Load more activity