All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This happens when you select an episode and then select a different save slot to continue. Then you will get 0/X collectables listed in all episodes even after getting the trophy. Just select an episode in Collecting mode (by pressing a triangle) and select the same save slot. Then the collectible counts will be correct, like 3/3.
  3. I actually double checked this just the other day...my very first platinum I ever got was on an old account I have long since abandoned. It was Assassin's Creed II all the way back in 2010.
  4. I haven't started this game yet, but DAYUM, lots of tips and goodies here lad! Nice job. You'll probably see me spamming here once I get to them haha.
  5. Someone for boosting online trophies? PS id: vitinho0122006
  6. My First Platinum Trophy Was From Bioshock Remastered on PS4 One of the best games i've ever played and one of my favorite games of all time , proud to have this one as my first platinum trophy. (although , i wished they gave the platinum trophy a better name , i hate when a platinum trophy is called "platinum trophy" lol)
  7. I completely agree with you. To add some more info: - You can't dodge or parry in the game - It feels like ranged attacks from enemies have auto aim and always hit you - There are no online leaderboards, which would be cool to have in a game like this No, these are just power-ups that you can pick up. There is only one local co-op trophy, which is "Couch Night Memories (Complete a Level in 4-player Co-op)". You need four controllers for this, and you can join with them at the end when fighting the boss of a level.
  8. Found Tanuki on the edge of the map on family estate after a few attempts. Luckily the first match I decided to record I was able to find it on the edge. It's also good to know you can do this as killer too. Also just auto popped the trophy from PS5 to PS4.
  9. When i have read the comments i have think again square enix put too hard challenge , but not for the kairos gate i win it on my first try , with the dodge ring bonus / all powerfull attacks primal / torgal auto attack/ i have up first the defense to level 5 , life pv to level 3 and primal damage to 120% on circle 19 and 20 i have loose 0 points of life. The only thing todo is spam your powerfull attacks primal / run away wait it's recharge / back and spam it again. Take care of Titan on circle 15 i dont know if he can one shot you same as the story. And one last tip i can give , use temporary bonus on boss circles 5 10 15 and use more on circle 20. everyone can do it! ( on final fantasy mode i have win first try) One friend said to me before i try it it's can be done on story difficulty and more easy.
  10. Whats the best spot in this season for level u kameo its too slow still
  11. Did post before I 100%ed Lego Brawls but I can do it again LEGO Brawls
  12. Assassin’s Creed Hexe details from Insider Gaming.

A more linear experience, similar to the Pre-Origins games

Sole protagonist, currently named Elsa

She has supernatural abilities, such as being able to possess animals

There are plans to include a fear system, similar to what was in Syndicate's Jack the Ripper DLC

Targeting a 2026 release

1. Jeanolt

Jeanolt

Well at least we had Mirage for a while 😔

13. I'm glad you started this, real OG fans will always remember the original one😎
  14. It's a pretty easy Platinum overall, though some of the score attack gold medal challenges can be time consuming. You basically have to play through the story twice, once on Survivor difficulty collecting 100%, and once completing every level again in a score attack challenge. You should have plenty of credits after beating the game 100%, and you can pay credits to copy card loadouts from people on the leaderboard to help increase your end multiplier. Other than that, the only tough part is finding a co-op partner for the Endurance Co-op trophies, and hoping that the "Adventure Besties" trophy doesn't glitch out on you. I had to try it 3 different times before it popped. It's a really fun game, though! Enjoy the journey
  15. I sent multiples messages to Owlcat Games,about the trophies they know the situation so its only a matter of time
  16. Another Challenge that took ages to put together 😭 There's no way I'll ever complete this challenge, but I always wanted to see in which countries games I played were developed, so this gave me the necessary motivation to look them all up 👌 Africa 0/54 ❌ Asia 4/48 ❌ Europe 14/44 ❌ Latin America 2/33❌ Oceania 2/14 ❌ Northern America 2/2 ✔️
  17. Updated! Duplicate check: OK. Contains 1288 trophy lists.
  18. A little. I have reached 50 plats and now trying to get a trophy specifically for any game gets tiring, especially if the trophy is buggy or frustrating, now I am just going to take easy for a bit, play Assassin Creed Valhalla. Not to platinum it (But do desire it), but more just to play it. Here's my thoughts, if the game don't have a missable trophy, then it's okay because I can go back and do it whenever I like. Such with Valhalla. And then I don't have to follow a guide all the time either. Just need a break from constantly focusing on trophies and platinums.
  19. NICE!!! Ok I'll add it to Resources as both an 8 and a 10. Thanks!
  20. Hey everyone. I apologize that i have slacked on this. When I created this, I was working at a job that had PSNP unblocked on work PC. Outside of at work, I rarely use computers and it is 50x easier to edit on my computer rather than phone. Last month, I started a new job where I have PSNP access so figured I can get this back kicked up. I have updated the guide with a few things. 1) Added @dazedemon @taniaa3000 @Hoshi @neutreality @princexedar @Thomas-R_82 & @MathGuy42z. 2) @Leon Castle I did double check your account but I know your good for the money :-p. 3) Added Lego 2k Drive & Lego Brawls to list 4) Lego Brawls added to a bonus section and will NOT be required for any position. 5) Added the Lego Brawls section as "LEGO Super Smash Bro". NOTE - I did not check everyones list to see if you are on it. If you'd like to be added to this bonus list, please post or message. Happy Lego hunting my friends! Happy to be back!
  21. Oh good, I must have misunderstood then. Hopefully the free upgrade happens (Raji was supposed to have a free upgrade, but according to the devs on their Twitter page, this could take weeks to fix, not sure why but if it happens with F4 it may come to that, but I mean Raji is a small Indie company, Bethesda is a million dollar company that should able to fix anything faster)
  22. Yeah, sure. Here it is Final Fantasy XIV 8/10. Although now that I looked closer, also found it as a 10/10 here, so I might change it for that difficulty. Although honestly I don't get why, besides the time needed for the platinum and the grind.
  23. I'll join! Here's my list for 2024. Those pesky Genshin Impact DLCs have finally paid off. 1. Genshin Impact [PS5] - Genshin Impact Trophy: Series V 2. Genshin Impact [PS5] - Genshin Impact Trophy: Series VII 3. Genshin Impact [PS5] - Genshin Impact Trophy: Series VIII 4. Honkai Star Rail [PS5] - Star Rail: Volume Two 5. Honkai Star Rail [PS5] - Star Rail: Volume Three 6. Final Fantasy VII Remake [PS5] - INTERmission 7. What the Golf? [PS5] - Updates 8. Spider-Man 2 [PS5] - New Game+
  1. Load more activity