All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks! I think it's a perfect introduction since it does have those difficulty options to prepare you for other games like Nioh that don't have those options, so if you do end up enjoying it & want to check out more of Team Ninja's works, you'll at least know what you're going to get into now since they play very similarly with just a few different mechanics overall
  3. tbh, I haven't obtained a single good Ice Damage Orb for Jingliu lol. It is always Broken Keel which gets the good ones when I farm SU7 so my supports are the ones with a good set of Planar Spheres. Anyways, good luck on your pulls!
  4. Life Is Strange (original) PS3 & PS4. It's been 8 years since I last played this awesome game. I never completed it. Got to chapter 4. So, not much to go. Then I can play the sequels etc. Lol
  5. I really hope they bring us the Mode in the next patch! The PS Store Product Side has 50% of the Game Screenshots from this mode in HD so they definitely tested it before. 🙏🏻
  6. I'm definitely hoping for above average quality myself (VR in general could do with some more of that!) But I am too getting a little sceptical about upcoming reviews should the release be soon - I've deliberately not played any of the Metro series in anticipation for the VR title, seeing as it's set before the events of 2033. Absolutely hoping it'll meet expectations
  7. Thank you and hopefully you are happy with your game choices later! I'm very positive that the two upcoming games you mentioned will be way above average quality. The first Wanderer was slightly overhyped in my opinion and had some jank, but was still phenomenal. The next one will likely be much better and easily a Top10 title. Metro is of course a cherished flat game from a big studio, so it appears like all the ingredients for a successful VR game are here. They killed off a small indie dev on PC who designed his game too close to their IP, so they might be getting a bit of backlash for that and maybe some people will point out things the indie dev did better, but I expect that will just stirr the pot a bit and the game will still be cool. If we are getting very close to release and no review copies go out for the content creators, I'd be inclined to instead bet on another Firewall Ultra though. The two biggest indications for botched games have always been 1) only CGI trailers and no gameplay even close to release and b) review embargos until after release and/or no review copies for content creators until super late. Fingers crossed!
  8. Appreciated Mr Wright mate - Just trying to pass along anything I can as the site been helpful for me. The game itself isn't that bad as mentioned in another thread. It's relaxing enough, straight forward, and has a little charm to it. It's just near the end, there's a random spike in grind that doesn't keep a natural pace. Enjoy your Ape Escape journey!
  9. Picked this game up for $15 on disc thinking it would be a fun local co-op to play, but woah... talk about glitchy, and not very 2 player friendly. As soon as I go off screen, i'm stuck in a bubble and get dragged down to death most of the time. Anyways, have a few questions (aside from the couple of tricky plants/flowers that were exceedingly difficult to grab... got those). - Hypnosis - what's the best level to do that on? I can't work out what it is I have to do exactly, but if I know what level that video was captured in, that would help immensely. - Nutcracker - believe it or not, I just discovered what a Kukoo Nut looks like after playing the tutorial again (and that's considering i've got 96% completion) - but where and how would I find 5 nuts that I can break with a single jump? Again, what level would that be best done on? Any tips? - I imagine with the Quicksilver (finish the game in 3 hours or less), I can just replay levels and get the times down, that I wouldn't need a complete playthrough again? There's also one character that I can't find (it's not the Octokook one that's at the end of the Retrospective level). I think it's the one in one of the Ghost levels. Can't seem to find him/her again. Weird. It's a glitchy mess. One level required me to play the level 3 times cos the flowers/plants weren't where they were meant to be. It's unfortunate that they couldn't polish that and a few of the game mechanics, because it could have been (and to some degree, still is, a really good game). Hard to believe that so few people know about it or have played it.
  10. Sony Vaio laptop 15inch screen Intel Core2duo 2gb ram + 2gb ram [broken] 320gb hdd no ssd Intel Graphics Am proud on this laptop althou now it auto shutdown when get heated. I think the 2gbram cant handle the heat so it auto shutdown!
  11. Handy tip, cheers mate. I had this on my list to tackle before it left, but decided to give it a miss. I’m sure this will help plenty others rushing through the plat!
  12. Lucky you. After 25K hands, I finally got this trophy. I guess I have the worst luck out of all you guys. Probably spent 300+ hrs idling it.
  13. I'm on my way to the Platinum now and just thought I toss this "tip" out while still on PS+ Extra in the last month. Neil will collect material on any level even if you as the player does nothing. Every fishing day is 5 minute (5 Hour at 1 min/sec) even if the controller is not touched. In the first three chapter - Neil seems to be able to keep up with collecting material, but hits a major curve after chapter 3. To the point where even have 10K money doesn't allow to buy enough to get the equipment up to par. Grinding normally is obviously best so you can level up Sean and Neil, but when there's real life down time to say watch a show or making/eating food - it's something you can let run if feasible and check up on it every 5 minutes. It makes your play time extend, but feels it might "lessen" the grind by letting you get the material while you browse the web/reading/writing this guide/Etc. *Extra: Also Upgrading Neil's ability to craft more than once a day runs out of usefulness very quickly. Learned this myself too late
  14. final fantasy 2 pixel remaster is finished,and i'm very close to the final fantasy 7 reunion platinum trophie chapter 10 i just need 1 missable trophie and extra missions. still need to unlock 1 missable trophie. and next wil be yakuza like a dragon ishin.
  15. Marvel spider man 2. Injustice was not the hard
  16. Wow I love this post! This has given me a lot of inspiration on what to play on PSVR 2 next, currently holding off on starting Red Matter 2 & Walking Dead but you've convinced me to definitely check out a few other titles Kind of off topic but do you have any hopes for the upcoming Metro Awakening & Wanderer titles? They're at the top of my most anticipated list!
  17. Today
  18. Injustice 2. I just don't see a world where I'd be skilled enough to plat that, let alone 100% it 😭
  19. As the title says, the ballroom in her mansion where I supposed to earn the Let's Dance trophy in is completely pitch black making it damn near impossible. A few have said one of the patches caused this. What in the fuck are they thinking??
  20. Shredders Revenge, I got most of everything done but I'm not good enough to no damage the final boss + I haven't had any luck nabbing a last second join to finish him off.
  21. after 10 years on this site, i've hit level 500 on PSN trophies (obviously the leveling system changed during that time, but regardless, it's a milestone). I will forever love this site, it's simple functionality mixed with it's fantastic helpful community makes this hobby a genuinely fun time. Through ups and downs in my life, this site has always been there and it's responsible for me having met my oldest internet friend whom I still remain in contact with. Here's to 10 more years... (hopefully PS Trophies are still going strong)

1. Mr_Wright95

Mr_Wright95

Congrats mate! Huge milestone!!!

22. 80/20 really. For comps like trout hunter, ideal accuracy etc that’s 100% RnG getting a fish a certain weight/length. All the others are both RnG and personal knowledge. Hard to get info on any of them since all the comp sweats are pretty secretive unless you’re a good mate or in their club. RoadWarrior live streams his so you might get better as you go interacting with his streams and maybe getting into his club if there’s a spot. But that personal knowledge can go a long way, knowing what personally works for you, what spots work for you better, and gut feeling for rotations you should do is what separates those lads who win/podium a shit ton over those who don’t. And they’ve been playing since 2015 so thats a lot of practice. Obviously still won’t do them any good if game just says nah you’re not having the fish. But just knowing everything there is to know will have you getting top 10 quite a lot, top 3 a little less. #1 comp wins guy has a 10% win rate though so RnG does have a major impact. Still in the learning stages of them myself, only know about 5 of the 80+ comps somewhat well. Two of those are the pure RnG ones, trout hunter and ideal accuracy. So not good for win streak, although can be the first win of the streak. But I’ve probably tried about 17 different comps now, 51 in total. 4/5th’s of those have just been watching a potentially outdated YouTube vid from either Soopa/RoadWarrior and giving it a shot. Had 3 podiums so far, about a dozen top 10’s. I’ve had a lot of bad runs, some were 100% RnG’s fault, not giving the uni’s, but I’d have a wild guess at least 30 of my runs are probably just due to me not knowing enough about the fish/lake itself.
  23. I’ve been considering this game for my introduction to this genre. Great review! Sounds fun and exactly what I want to play, will probably nab this one soon, congrats on the platinum!!
  24. Just noticed there's no price on this on my wishlist, guess its delisted but oh well, typed drift and saw like a million kinds of "drift" games announced...
  1. Load more activity