All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oof… …I almost expected this to be true and still a good chunk of me is upset. R.I.P. all community servers to my all-time favourite childhood franchise in gaming.
  3. Good god that was fast! Awesome thanks for letting me know buddy! maybe it doesn’t always give the warning, but it definitely does sometimes. You can find many pictures of the warning online
  4. And without flagging. LBP Union is a community to revive LBP servers, yet against CRT’s outdated hard-as-steel rules.
  5. Figured I’d post a heads-up for anyone that’s interested in a disk copy. I’m a big fan.. 😀
  6. Haha usually my consoles are chill in the winter. I actually remember aleast once my computer got very overheated due to the summer, and my phone had the same problem too on one sweaty day. Can get so bad down here XD. So far I have gotten lucky with my PS5 in nearly 2 years, but this time I have actually kept it a distance away from the wall, my other consoles and PC are usually forced against the wall due to limited space.
  7. I don't know what your response means in regards to my statement. Edit: I don't use these "fan servers". I meant, I could NEVER find a legit game of Far Cry 2 after like 2011. Nobody outside boosters seemed to play, so why is it deemed important enough to be revived. Outside of people and their trophies, do people care? That said, i actually like FC2's MP when people did play. The trophies suck butt, but the game was fun.
  8. I guess not, since you cannot view the progress under the trophy list.
  9. In lieu of an obvious answer, I’ll say probably Evil West… I get the sense it’s a solid enough game, but it’s competing with some bangers there!
  10. Scrolled through your trophy advisor (sorted by rarity then went to the final page). Don’t forget to show DLC. Could it be House Flipper - Farm? the DLC says it was released on Steam on April 13th.
  11. You are getting a heart just for that PoP 2008 opinion! a marvel of a game! OT: The Horizon games are some of the most boring games I have ever played
  12. You posted this in the PS3 version. Those went down a long time ago. The PS4 version, which was the only one left, was the one affected and it’s been offline for a long time while they were working on it. There is a long thread about it in the PS4 list forum.
  13. Stardew Valley! but all 5 are really great games, bravo
  14. I was shocked to see the temperature message appear one day last year in - gasp - the UK. I didn't think we were capable of such a feat. I love the idea of saving a game for winter to keep you warm 🤣
  15. The devs have just released another patch, which should fix this problem : https://orbispatches.com/CUSA45600
  16. no warning, immediate shutdown, all user created content that you dont have saved locally is gone.
  17. 😭 I'm so tired of this happening. I wish they could someday give us a way to revive these servers by the community.
  18. The shamegame! You know which one I mean
  19. I hope this problem gets fixed soon .
  20. I started trophy hunting in 2016, when the game was already dead and buried. My interest in it came in 2022, where i found a boosting group and bought myself a copy, as my old disc did not work anymore. The servers literally died the day after, with no warning whatsoever. I was already starting 8 years late. I didn't feel like doing one of the most tedious platinum trophies on the ps3 at the start of my "career".
  21. Especially if you live in a country like Australia, our humidity was so high and bad along with the heat, or South Asian/Middle Eastern country where it gets hot. Although I see the OP is in Finland? Not sure how hot it gets there. I have held off platinuming Horizon Forbidden West until Winter because it's one of the few games that does make my PS5 feel warm, also why I haven't played FF16 either. Hidden Paws however I play tested for a bit, never got a message
  22. never have your ps5 in a cabinet or tv stand. always make sure it's stood upright. the metal screw inside vertical stand also gets very hot, meaning the heat disperses through into the stand aswel, laying it down is not good. get a can of compressed air or an electric air blaster, and just spray directly at the back ventilation ducts, don't stick the nozzle inside or u risk damaging components. and 2-3 times a year take the fan out of the ps5, give it a clean and get as much out as u can.
  1. Load more activity