All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. After saving what I can say a whole LOT more than just 10 citizens several times to unlock this trophy turns out you need to save all of them in just 1 sitting, so take a note of that when attempting this trophy 🤦🏻‍♀️
  3. Platinum #12: Rainbow Skies I enjoyed its prequel and noticed a number of quality-of-life improvements that made this game a joy (for the most part) to get through. Music was the key highlight, followed closely by extensive character development. The silly banter between the three heroes is fun to watch. I can't think off the top of my head two friends I'd be happy to be bound by a spell with, let alone jump from continent to continent and across time. I just wished that the post-game grind was a bit easier to take. I was gritting my teeth at the very end. That said, the series-long platinum grind starts now. I get to enjoy my PS3 again!
  4. Rainbow Skies (PS4): Treasure Hunter ...which led to: Rainbow Skies Winner Team
  5. It took me about a week or so afew hours a night but I was also using the collector job and using the glitch that allows me to spawn in all collectibles possible in each area so lots of collecting lol, lots of XP though so if you go that route it's pretty quick leveling and getting tons of money and gold for the other stuff. as for MVP there's games where your team has to hold a few positions you can just go to one find a nice dark corner crouch down and as long as your not killed to often and hold it the longest your guaranteed MVP just for sitting in the corner cause it goes by who help a position longest So possibly a week to do everything and only cause after you collect absolutely everything you can for e spawn in every area that can spawn the collectibles it takes a full 24 hours from first collect to respawn everything
  6. Some of the boss trophies won’t pop when using the cheats. You’ll need to go back and defeat them manually to pop the trophy. You can find those Wolf Guardians at the end of the “Return to the Graveyard” level. What worked for me is I first save the game with a “memory card” (not the Rewind Feature), get myself killed and let the game return to the main menu. Then I would load my in game save and let myself get killed again. Rinse and repeat and the trophy popped without any issues. To clarify, if you use the Rewind Feature, trophy progress will get affected and any progress you made prior to making the built in save feature (minus the memory card in game) will be lost. Therefore, saving your game with the “memory card” is the go to method, as it’ll retain your progress and pop the trophies accordingly.
  7. got a q put game back in duo mode continued game today at seperation scene then during dinner when u get locked out of room it seemes as if it went back to solo so i quit and re did duo cotinued again and again was back to solo but during date was back duo i dont get it
  8. Would also like to know this, enjoying the game a lot but some of the requirements seem like a pain lol
  9. I would like them to add the option to delete trophy lists with less than maybe 20-30% completion. Sometimes you start games that you don’t end up enjoying, and it would be nice to clean the trophy list up. Everything else works just fine. Most of the big problems people mention here like shovelware, glitched trophies, unobtainable, etc. Is the game devs fault, not so much Sony.
  10. If it's the one you get from beating the game the one that you can use for all 3 colors of sigils i don't believe that one counts towards the trophy
  11. Cheers for all the pointers gents. It's a tough one. On one hand the single player seems incredible, but having to do over 20+ hours to get the online crap out of the way is a major put off. But you guys have given some great info and the thread is here for if I change my mind at some point.
  12. Hi. Could you pls explain how exactly did you do that? I mean there is an autosave in the game. And I thought if you leave the game, you automatically save your progress
  13. I got mixed feelings on the idea of allowing trophies to be deleted. There's pros and cons to it. What I do want is a more games having consistent tracking system with % especially for collectibles. I know some games on PS5 has it but there needs to be more, especially games with lots of collectibles.
  14. The title of this thread needs to be updated. Indefinitely is NOT the same as permanently. Indefinitely is for an unlimited or unspecified amount of time so yes, it might be permanent but it is unknown. (Unless they are using the term indefinitely wrong and really been permanently.)
  15. For red obstacles just bend your head on the one side and don't move - feet still and hit notes with your hands. For Rank A/S you have to get full combo or 1-3 mistakes on the last albums. Practice!
  16. I was a big Montreal Expos fan growing up, now I am split between the Baltimore Orioles and Washington Nationals but a very casual fan at best.
  17. The PS3 and Vita versions were closed after a Ddos, without this they would probably still be online. Sony is to blame for not involving on rebuild these servers properly but I think the first to blame is the hacker that forced them to make this decision in the end. Anyway it's sad for the LBP IP, I had good times on 1, 2 and Vita 😔
  18. If they wanted my two cents I'd tell them that autopops and shovelware pay for a 20 min platinum games have ruined trophies in some ways. I have 2 autopops and I'm super ashamed of them lol I'd rather just play the game again and earn the platinum again legit. And those pay for plat games make a joke of the entire system especially when full blown games like RE4 OG don't have a platinum. All classics also need trophies mandated.
  19. You really think these two situations are the same? Thats just sad.
  20. Hello i just want to say that the glitch works on ps4 : i first did all the trophy except "Cornucopia" and after i delete my save files by going in options. I spawned the jellyfish and just follow the video that @jrmyvnglst post. I did it for like 1h50 min but i don't know if my old save count the food eaten by the jellyfish because there is no tracking on ps4. I did this like maybe that would not work and im wasting time but im so glad that works !! No personally i did it with headphones with a mic on ps4 so no need of controller
  21. That sounds about right which is exactly why I hated statistics in Uni
  22. I just sent a tweet to the community manager for Little Big Planet (@StevenIsbell) asking if they could do exactly this, I know he's quitting soon and it's a longshot but maybe if enough people ask him they'll do something to make the platinum still obtainable.
  23. Today
  24. Hey there. Sorry to say I’m gonna need you to change one of these before I can take your list. Can’t use the same base game twice.
  1. Load more activity