All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I found a solution. Maybe it will help someone else too. The problem was with the console language; my main console language was not English, so changing it to English solved everything
  3. While this is true, if the OP is also correct then 2 ps3s, a ps4, and a ps5 might be very viable to start games on your own at least. Edit. Nvm the game is no longer on psnow.
  4. Finally! Got it after 3rd attempt on 1.00 version, and this was by far my worst experience with this game - everything was sooo glitched, cutscenes not engaging, enemies and Emily going into no-clipping mode…. it is important to manual save at the end of each chapter. Now the important topic, which I did not in first 2 unsuccessful runs on 1.00 version: - game installed from cd and played in offline mode until Truth key door crash (manual save before door unlock attempt) - make sure to unlock everything in the game (especially take care about Chapter 4 first floor door bolt to grand parlor- must be opened physically after Dark Man sighting near empty room) - install patch (does not need to go back to offline after that) - load manual save and open the lock - and that’s it.
  5. No Soulsborne games are perfectly balanced so long as you take your time to understand the systems they are not hard at all. I'm not at all skilled at them and I could plat one without too much trouble. What you are feeling with Rebirth comes from the fact that it's a boss gauntlet. Something Soulsborne never did. Fighting ultra-hard bosses one after the other without a break is... I can't call it unfair because games are tuned and retuned to be perfectly fair. However, since you keep losing 30-60 minutes a try makes it very frustrating. Take Celeste, for example, an ultra-hard platformer. Add just 5 seconds to the death screen and you'll have gamers rage-quitting at an alarming rate. Frustration comes from loss of time, not the challenge itself. The same could happen in a Soulsborne if you happen to run into an ambush or a bug, which happened to me. And yeah I yelled at the screen and called it BS. Bottom line, take your time and take breaks.
  6. Update #4 Hi everyone, hope you've all had a great week 😊. I managed to finish up the story on Strayed Lights, but as I had suspected I did indeed miss a few collectables. This has locked me out of most of my remaining trophies so a second playthrough is on the cards. The free roam at the end of the game only lets you explore the last level, and all the enemies are defeated. There's no chapter select either. There is a challenge mode, and you can replay the boss fights (need to knock out a trophy for defeating a boss without taking any damage). I wanted my first playthrough of the game to be a blind playthrough, so it was a risk, but the game is only 4 hours long, so it shouldn't be too much hard work to clean up the remainder of the trophies. I will follow a guide this time. With the long bank holiday weekend for Easter this week I should have plenty of time to knock this out. I'm also continuing to chip away at Rayman. Playing on the Vita it's nice to pick up for short sessions, clear a level or two and then put down again. I finished up the 5th hub world, which then unlocked worlds 6-10. You can tackle these in any order, but I decided to go back and clean up some stuff I missed (hidden cages, relics, speed runs and completing level medallions). I've also finished up the remainder of the miscellaneous trophies, so it really is just a case of finish the game and collect everything. That's all from me, keep up the great work everyone 😁 Trophy progress: - Rayman Origins -> 38 > 48% - Strayed Lights -> 37 > 53% Pending games: - Solar Ash 0% - Sea of Stars 0% - Tunic 0% - Eternights 0%
  7. Just seen this dude, appreciate it. I played a bit last night to try and get the basics down. I did accidentally take a guys gun and he was calling me everything you could think of. Still no clue how I did it 🤣 Not sure if it was me or the game but the connection was all over the place. I kept getting kicked out of games and having to reset. I managed some influence towards it but not much.
  8. I should get final Legendary Bouts up 2day. Got Zacks done in 10:37 and Sephi done in 12:13. The enemies are even more buffed in Legendary, it's like Brutal+
  9. Never happened to me in the 100 hours I played. Maybe your PS5 is overheating?
  10. Personally, I have no problem with the scenes and again this isn't a thread to nitpick scenes we're here to theory craft.
  11. Which ones are community related?
  12. Again where did I say it was the real Sephiroth? I'm familiar with the FF7 plot. Context is key. I said how the delivery of the scene made no sense. They could of told the same puppet story but better with Cloud passing 'Sephiroth' the black material in a logical way rather than the route they took.
  13. Got it day 1 and only had one crash iirc, as the others said it may be an overheating issue. My console didnt turned off though.
  14. Your Ps5 is overheating. It used to happen to me with a few games and since I've taken the faceplates off its never done it. I took the faceplates off, screwed the base back on and slipped two bits of wood into the gaps to stop it wobbling.
  15. Why is this yet another new release without a platinum? It's not a tiny game and it's got a healthy number of trophies based on Steam achievements. I was planning to pick it up day 1, but I may as well wait for a sale.
  16. When will we ever seen this fixed I haven’t seen anything from square…
  17. Huntdown: The Wild Arms series: The Shantae series: Where the Water Tastes Like Wine: Graze Counter GM:
  18. This thread is for discussion, if you want actual answers wait for part 3. My answer was based on you saying it doesn't make sense that Sephiroth had Cloud fetch it for him. It makes perfect sense in the context of the story. And Sephiroth doesn't think Cloud is a puppet he is one, he's 100% a puppet currently. He doesn't break out of it until much later when Tifa helps him regain his own memories in the lifestream.
  19. Just did the last brutal with @Optinooby guide big thanks mate. If anyone is struggling they work perfectly I did it in under 6mins. On to legendary now…..
  20. Hi guys. How do you know ingame on mobile if you've completed the requisites for a trophy?
  21. #74 - Grand Theft Auto III : Definitive Edition (PS4) - King of Liberty City Unlock all trophies. ------------------- I felt nostalgic so i wanted to go back to Liberty City and get the platinum trophy on GTA 3 and it was great! , BUT the platinum journey for this game was pretty awful to be honest. The 100% trophy is a missable trophy so if you screw up somewhere along the way you have to restart and play the game all over again (Which is like 20-30 hours to 100%) and basically do all the trophy requirements for all the other trophies again because all of them are required for the 100%. so this platinum requires you to follow a guide from start to finish and that by itself is pretty sucks and takes all the fun out of it. also the 100% requires you to do so much busy work before you even start playing the story because otherwise those side stuff will be so hard to do later on in the game when every gang member tries to kill you. and there are way too many vehicle missions in this game and the driving machinic are pretty bad so it can be so frustrating and annoying at times. i would recommend to just play the game and enjoy it for what it is and avoid the platinum trophy. Game - 6/10 Platinum Difficulty - 5/10
  22. Today
  23. Glad I could get the thread some attention haha. Hopefully it is restarted. If the event does happen to restart, just my two pennies, you could make two badges from one. One badge can be made black and white (noir) for those that completed the event previously, then a coloured one for those that do the restart. Of course it's up to you if you take up this quest 😁
  24. You need to fill the lobby still sadly, if you have a PS4 and ps5 though you can cover two there as well.
  25. It looks like it has been happening to a few people - if you search 'FF7 Rebirth is crashing my PS5' in a browser it comes up with quite a few hits. Not sure if it's since that last patch but probably better to contact Square Enix support.
  26. I’m guessing you just didn’t manually update here and someone else did for you because Killzone is showing up on your profile now.
  1. Load more activity