All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 360 & 361 - Death Motel Cute little short horror game that’s only $1.29 US on the ps store now: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP5877-CUSA46286_00-0526179009744963 Made a platinum walkthrough if anyone cares to check it out, tried to go slow so you could play along without pausing.
  3. thx 4 the live advice 😉 who said i didn`t had fun with the game? The game was great, i just said it`s another useless dlc. Instead of releasing new content they release this. I did the plat last week and have everything in my mind so i rerun it one last time. If i would have played this game last year and forgot everything i definitely would have skipped this.
  4. Yeah, play the first level on hard difficulty and do some longer combos. On hard difficulty, you get more points compared to easy or normal. I think on hard you get 250 points per combo kill, while on easy, it's 100 points.
  5. No. You don't. Is someone pointing a gun at you asking to play this dlc? Games supposed to give you fun. If you're not having it choose another one. Lol. Some of you guys are weird af. Cheers. Who wants shit like this? Developers forgetting about their game after release - bad Developers updating their game constantly and putting new stuff - bad. Gamers
  6. +++UPDATE+++UPDATE+++UPDATE+++ This will definitely be my last adjustment to my first list. GTA V has gone from a 6 to an 8 and replaces BO3, as I don't feel like playing it at the moment. The same goes for RDR2. I'm currently boosting TLOU:Re and that fits perfectly into my list. I would also like to finally finish a list, as I already have ideas for a third list but I'll probably replace my second list with my third one @Rebourne07 Does Terraria counts for the Simmer Badge? List #01 (6/10) Difficulty Console Game Completed 01/10 PS4 The Walking Dead 18.02.2024 02/10 PS5 Quake ll 08.02.2024 03/10 PS4 Heavy Rain 16.02.2024 04/10 PS3 SC: Blacklist 17.03.2024 05/10 PS3 SC: Pandora Tomorrow 16.03.2024 06/10 PS4 The Last of Us Remastered 71 % 07/10 PS3 SC: Chaos Theory 16.03.2024 08/10 PS4 GTA V 04.02.2024 09/10 PS4 Terraria 0% 10/10 PS4 Star Wars: Racer Revenge 0% List #01 Badges (9/17) List #2 (4/10)
  7. This is only thing that slightly bothers me. I want my old level back. Other than that, I don't have a problem how trophy system currently works.
  8. #284 - The Legend of Korra

Well this was an unexpected surprise! Usually action games that are based on an existing cartoon IP kinda suck, but apparently not this one!

Legend of Korra is based on the show with the same name (the sequel of Avatar the Last Airbender) and you play as the titular Korra, the current avatar, master of all 4 elements and sassy protagonist extraordinaire. I expected some light punch kick game with mild platforming and some silly grunts, but what I got was a proto-Metal Gear Rising/Devil May Cry where a sassy girl beats the everliving crap out of fascist chi stealers. Really did not see that coming...oh well, maybe I should have watched the show 😅

The highlight of this game was the combat for me. You have the 4 elements Water, Earth, Fire and Air at your disposal and each of them have their unique style. Water deals with long range, splashing those pesky  out of reach enemies with mineral water. Earth is for the bigger grunts, slamming rocks and chunks of pavement towards anyone who dares sitting next to you. Fire is the "Fist of the North Star atatatata" kind of hits where you throw a ton of hits and end everything up with a barbeque and Air is...well...it's kinda the strongest element, you summon tornadoes and dragon punch everyone into oblivion. Paired with some sick dodge and parry buttons, you could imagine why I liked this one :D 

You also have 2 "minigame" modes - Pro bending where you have a 3v3 match and your aim is to knock opponents out of a ring, and Naga run where you run on the back of a polar bear...dog? in a Temple Run kind of stage. They were interesting...but honestly I couldn't wait to be done with them just so I can throw more fire hands at enemies.

Unfortunately what lacks in this game are the enemy variety. You have the aforementioned Chi blockers, some ghosts, some mean robots, other benders like you (who are just punching bags really) and a final boss. This feels a bit like a wasted potential, because you have all those sick moves and nothing to really flesh the systems out. Also, if you haven't watched the show, you won't really know what the hell is going on. This game takes place between season 2 and 3 and considering that I couldn't get past the 3rd episode of Season 1...yeah, had to ask my wife explain to me why am I attacked by black frogs all of a sudden.

Also the game is delisted so unfortunately getting this one is rather tricky, thanks to @CelestialRequiem for providing a copy :D and honestly pointing me in the direction of this game, because I didn't know a thing about this game in the first place.

Still, it was a surprisingly fun time. It's fun to play a game where the elements actually have that oomph behind them.

9. Yeah, they were a bit vague in terms of "what" can drop, like they say everything but i highly doubt this includes Molhu exclusive stuff or armor pieces tied to questlines such as Kukijin and so on. But yeah for anyone who still has to do a run for another ending or grind stuff this update comes in very handy, for all others like me it means an additional run 🤣 yaay haha Wthered healing sounds super annoying to me, glad i duplicated a shitton of these healing flasks. The rest won`t be a big game changer as you can just bypass everything and speedrun from boss to boss. My final run took me 2 1/2 hours so i am sure i can do it one more time.
  10. No worries man, my post was a bit misleading, granted. I would never put trophies over good games, i do buy games for Switch and also buy 100% games. I just think a platinum is a good additional argument for a purchase. And yeah it really is super sad because the world hasn`t seen a good Tennis game in a decade ( i actually platted Virtua Tennis 4 last year on ps3 and had a blast with it ) So a good Tennis game is long overdue and I think Top Spin 4 has the right formula and what it takes to deliver it just comes with a huge downer with companies such as 2K. I really hope you have a great time with it and let`s talk again in two years and we will see if the game is still online haha
  11. I hadn't even realised it was already available, downloaded when I was afk. I guess now with ANY loot appearing in chests, its possible to not need ANY grinding. I wonder of that means Boss Equipment....??
  12. So I played the free version of ff14 recently, (which does not have trophies), But I did progress quite a bit, and I did things that would give me a trophy if I played the full version. So if I buy the full version will all trophies that I fufilled the requirements for in the free version pop?
  13. Really looks like imma have to settle for a downgraded artistic choice. Shame.

14. @wolker4 since you already platinum the game, do you have any strategy for the high score? Cause Shredder's points are like double mine 😆 unless I'm missing something... or if it's best done in Co-Op.
  15. i hope they fix the ps4 trophys...
  16. Had a similar issue: replaying a non A+ level immediately after completing its case doesn't make it count for the "Episode X Perfect" trophy, but it does make it count towards outfit unlocks. To make it pop you must replay said level after the endgame credits roll. On a side note, A+ grade only takes in consideration if you've placed the correct icons in the who, what, where, why, when panels; skipping deductions, evidence collection and substantiations doesn't seem to affect the final score on the console version. 🤷‍♂️
  17. For all endings I made a save on the very last turn of each final faction mission. When the trophy didn't unlock I loaded up each ending and finished them in one sitting which worked for me. Scientific Rigor/ Master Scientist eventually worked for me but I had to do all research in one playthrough, then reloaded before the final research 4 times before it unlocked.
  18. of course this dlc must have trophies and of course a permadeath mode can`t miss -.-.-.-.-.-.-.- i was so glad when i was done now i need to speedrun this again with save scumming hooray., Amazing game, really but it`s another useless dlc. You can select as many as you want at the same time.
  19. I think so because Rais' men attacking a survivor happened like six times in a row for me after that. It took like 20 minutes total. I spent like two hours before that aimlessly grinding the other method without the hack of quitting out. Like the post says, just close the app after completing one of the desired encounters and press continue on the main menu. After doing a lap or so, you should see the same group at or near the area you saw them last time.
  20. Anyone know if the online MP still works? If so, wanna boost the trophy? Looks like it'll just take 4 of us and like... 5 minutes
  21. Yes, DLCs can be completed before the start of the main-final mission.
  22. Never really listened to Poppy, but I'm really enjoying these Poppy features lol
  23. Does the online multiplayer still work?
  1. Load more activity