All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. When I check my trophies for this game my PS3 says "there are no trophies" even though I'm earning them while playing. Has anyone else had this issue before? I've never had it happen to me before this
  3. My replacement copy finally came in, these hybrid packs are quite interesting
  4. so if i say played a dlc that was free does that add to the unearned trophy stat on here, cause i was under the impression they already counted those/....nvm I misunderstood what you were saying. I wonder what game got some dlc trophies. hmm
  5. If DLC trophies get added to a game you've played then your stats will get affected
  6. Haaa.. i'm pretty far along in my Baldurs Gate progress. I have about 3 different playthroughs going at the same time lol.

But it's such a bummer that the banter is bugged to the point where I've heard about 4-5 diferent lines throughout ALL the playthroughs and besides that, Noting. Shovel was bugged too, and only ever said a single line.

In my opinion, this more than just a little ruined the game for me, because the characters are just empty husks who stop talking to me aftera while and never react to anything.

I'm now listening to a compilation video on youtube. And while I'm really enjoying the 3 HOURS of witty back and forth it also makes me more and more frustrated, that Larian, a studio I implicitly trusted, can't fix this imersion breaking bug :(

7. Surprise shutdown alert! Hunter's Arena Legends (PS4) developers announced that there'd be an official shutdown date soon. But usually the date announced presceeds the actual shutdown, but Hunter's did it differently and I feel bad for the folks that have a forever unobtainable on their account, not enough to campaign though... it'd only increase eye strain based hospital admissions. The game isn't fun, but since I've played the map has changed. Before it had a interesting alter and winter castle, but now... it has a featureless lava pit... so the game has manages to get more boring, which is a hell of an achievement. Thanks again the the boosting group that helped me, Emii and Vanquished were there among others, I'd have lost my sanity if y'all didn't help me out. Original post in the first post has been amended with my new experiences of the game, check out the spoiler boxes up top.
  8. Currently uploading a video in FF Mode. Aside from using Timely assists (Torgal and Evasion). I strongly recommend to upgrade Defense ASAP, and also Boon Duration (1 Level) and keep buying the survival Boons as needed. Also upgrade the Boon potency as well, you won’t regret this. I only had 2 upgrade in HP and rest was Attack and Ability (mostly Attack). You MUST get the Will-o-the-Wykes ability, it absorbs damage and will save your ass. Flames of Rebirth also helps to recover recoverable damage. I used Ultima Eikon to clean weak groups of mobs but for the most part I highly recommend Leviathan’s Eikon and use the water Shotgun, the DPS is insane, for real, keep spamming a Square then Triangle shoots combo and use the abilities only when the enemy is staggered to increase bonus %.
  9. Four players total needed to boost, when I boosted two years ago we occasionally encountered randoms and even through we told them to leave us alone because we were boosting Trophies, they didn't care and kept killing us lol Baylan is the way to go. If there are randoms interfering, try leave for Abrigton or whatever it's called (Even through getting kills here is slower) and try returning to Baylan later. Biggest grind is 10.000 kills, I have no idea why it is not the rarest Trophy. Everything else can be done in few hours I guess. I played the game legitimately for 75 hours and I mainly got the two 100 missions Trophies, then I boosted everything else with two other players (Plus one alt being afk) and at the end playtime was a little over 200 hours.
  10. For some reason the schools lights are dimmed so walking through the halls feels like I'm walking through a liminal space. 

11. Update #7! A lot has been going since I last posted at the end of February. Life and all trying to get in the way of me filling out this card. Kinda rude. ANYWAYYYYYYYY - I actually moved Omno to Deep Purple. These are the other new changes/updates: 1. Completed Tales of Zestiria for Blue (where Omno was.) Loved the game. I love all Tales games actually. But the grinding for the weapon fusion trophies was...simply ridiculous. Just a slog I had to get through after finishing the game that added nothing to it. It seems like those trophies were added JUST to extend the play time. 2. Finished up Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy for Maroon. I think last time I posted all I had to get was the outfits trophy. Got that a while back (and the plat) but haven't updated since then until now. 3. Finished Save Room for Brown. Actually a fun little puzzler for a super cheap price. Not mad at all about it. 4. Finished Hidden Cats in London for Orange. This game was solely to kick back and enjoy - and it hit that spot perfectly. Working on: 1. Working on X-Com 2 and all the DLC. Not for this challenge but just something I am trying to 100% even though it is going to be absolutely ridiculous. Got some of the harder trophies out of the way but there are still a LOT of insane ones to go. Especially with War of the Chosen. 2. Working every now and then on Mahjong. It's what I play when I need to chill/turn the brain off. It'll actually be Tan in this challenge if I ever get it done. Love seeing everyone's progress!!
  12. Kairos Gate is locked on Action Mode (Normal). I did it on FF Mode (uploading video), in my battles it said “Kairos Gate: Final Fantasy”, and the enemies hit hard but i’m not sure if the difficulty was in FF indeed, I’d say yes. So the answer is, you have to beat it at least in Normal difficulty
  13. I'm struggling in the last three albums to get Rank A on all songs that is needed for the platinum. Do you have any tips to get there? Even if I hit almost all notes, I'm far from there. Also, one problem I seem to always have are the red obstacles that you have to dodge. On the latest tracks, some are one after the other without any margin to change position and they are so quick that it's impossible to dodge. How do you get past them?
  14. 1. Have any examples of your hypothetical situation on the multiple year old open source servers that already exist? 2. Irrelevant comparison. 3. It’s probably not worth explaining what api calls are and how servers function.
  15. How open source code make server safer? How do you know what is actually running on server at the moment?
  16. Just because you only need to change DNS, it doesn't mean that the servers were made without using CFW or some other potentially harmful software. If it's not open source, the team cannot verify if the server works exactly the same as the original servers did. Think about it, they have the servers in their own hands, and they can change whatever they want, like you can get all trophies in an hour. Until this can be tested, it won't be approved.
  17. Yeah I won't be able to beat Leviathan on Final Fantasy mode. I'm level 86, and the DPS check is just too hard for me. The countdown starts when he's at 1/4 health (sometimes more) and I don't have enough time to use three Splitfares like some people here suggested. Edit: I literally did it on my next try. My butt clenched, sweat dripped from my nose, and I think I woke my neighbors up.
  18. Some points to discuss: 1. open source would enable just about anyone to join their own server, and enable them to spoof stats as they please basically making hacking easier cause everyone can see server logic etc 2. the original game actually required an ubisoft account to play, how is the requirement for a farcry2.online account any different? 3. this is a server, not a mod, there is nothing called api calls on the server
  19. https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/the-way-forward-an-update-from-the-team-behind-cities-skylines.1665858/ Console version delayed again, to October this time. With the delay and DLC refunds, at this point I'm assuming that if it finally arrives on consoles, it's gonna be unplayable.
  20. Today
  21. Great idea! I'd like to join, I have all 27 letters. Let me know if any are not eligible and I will find replacements. # - 10tons Defeater - Defeat the 10tons crew. (TENNIS IN THE FACE) A - The Blood of a Spymaster - Eliminate Al-Mardikhwar (ASSASSIN'S CREED MIRAGE) B - Thar she blows - Beat the Beruberu (HAVEN) C - Glassdiator - Defeat Croustalion (SEA OF STARS) D - Fear My Wrath - Beat Devil Kazumi in an Arcade Battle or a Special Match in Treasure Battle. (TEKKEN 7) E - Emerald Eviscerator - Defeat the Emerald Weapon (FINAL FANTASY VII) F - Whipping Boy - Kill Frank Marshall (THE DARKNESS II) G - Defeated Grey Gargoyle - Grey Gargoyle was defeated. (MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE) H - Strudelbek Savior - Defeat Hex and Save Strudelbek (BEN 10: POWER TRIP) I - Apparent Defeat - Defeat Iguana (THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN) J - Disco's Dead - Defeated Josey (LOLLIPOP CHAINSAW) K - Absolute Victory - Defeat Kroll without using any power attacks. (LEGENDS OF ETHERNAL) L - Letum - Defeated Letum (ULTRATRON) M - Masters of Illusions - Defeat Mizrabel and rescue Minnie. (CASTLE OF ILLUSION STARRING MICKEY MOUSE) N - Lava-ly - Defeat Naraka (A KNIGHT'S QUEST) O - Counter Feat - Defeated Ophirion (COSTUME QUEST 2) P - Defeated Peach Wilkins - The player has defeated Peach Wilkins (BIOSHOCK) Q - A Change Of Heart - Defeat Captain Qwark on the Deplanetizer. (RATCHET & CLANK) R - Killed in action - Kill Rodko (WEREWOLF: THE APOCALYPSE - EARTHBLOOD) S - Ruin Christmas - Kill Santa Claus (DEATHSPANK: THONGS OF VIRTUE) T - Mission Complete - Defeat Typhon. (IMMORTALS FENYX RISING) U - Fight With Care, Bear - Defeat Ursa Major without taking a punch. (LOVERS IN A DANGEROUS SPACETIME) V - Defeat Vegon - Completely destroy Vegon. (WAR OF THE MONSTERS) W - The WeakWood King - You defeated The Weakwood King. (WEAKWOOD THRONE) X - You Must Defeat Shen Long - Defeat Xi Wang Mu (STRIDER) Y - The Dark Lord - Defeat Yami. (OKAMI HD) Z - Retribution - Kill Zeus (GOD OF WAR III REMASTERED)
  22. THanks for the answer, in the end, I dropped the game, got nostalgia while playing the 10st hours but not willing to sink 200h or so in a game with such horrible graphics, outdated and laggy (+ trophies behind a paywall) I rather hope for a DCUO2 instead (pretty much what I hopped back in 2015 lol) GL to anyone trying to get the 100% tho!
  23. How Many ppl is needed to boost it ? how long does it take if its only me and my alts(thinking of using 4 alts. and last question is there some kinda way to boost it on different region to avoid randoms? i do have a netduma though but i am not sure it is gonna work for this game @VirtualNight
  1. Load more activity