All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hey all, I made this guide to help anyone that picks up the new PS5 version. Still buggy but hopefully this helps you understand what elements are and exactly where to get each type!
  3. Don't know about the list, but I'm happy it has another shark trophy for my trophy cabinet. Thanks for the heads-up on the missable. Angry Shark! Caught first shark.
  4. Success! I was able to get all of the Comrades trophies on the main (US) list. Highly recommend it. The thread linked above has the instructions on how to use the tool. Smarter people than me can help people with questions there. For a general guidline, here's what I did: Download FFXV 1.18 plus the Comrades expansion. On the add-on downloads screen, uncheck everything but the Comrades add-on. Use the GameFAQs guide to do all the 1.18 content, it will say when to update to 1.26. Use the proxy tool again, but this time put in the 1.26 json. Connect your console to the proxy again, then hit "Check for Update" on FFXV It will say it's updating to version 1.30, but it will really be 1.26. Should be 30.071 GB Finish off the 1.26 content using the GameFAQs guide. Done! Using the guide it took me about 18 hours total on the in-game timer, but I also idled a bunch so it was probably more like 15 or 16. The only downside to this is when you try to actually update to the 1.30 version it won't download. Or didn't for me at least. It kept trying to start and then erroring out. So I had to delete the game and re-download it, this time with all the add-ons checked to download as well. Once the 100+ GB game and all the add-ons are done downloading, you'll actually be on the 1.30 version. Hope this helps!
  5. I would also like to get this trophy. Please, if you find someone, write to me 🙏 Psn Pun_Slayer_ess
  6. For those who don't really want to ctrl f on another site since it can be annoying on mobile ha. From the little I've played this game on Switch this trophy list seems pretty chill to do. I hope that ration one isn't really missable but if that's the only thing I have to keep in the back of my mind, I won't complain
  7. Platinum #122: Need for Speed Heat The Need For Speed Collect all trophies Rarity: 11.40% Difficulty: 5/10 Yeah, that's what every image for this game looks like. They were presumably so impressed with their lil gradient that they were like "YO. What if we just made this ONE image, and then used it for EVERY trophy, even the platinum??' "Oh hell yeah, braoh!!! And then we'll just make it into a rectangle for the game's main image!!" "Oh dude, that's fuckin LIT. I GOT THE NEED FOR SPEED, BRAH!!" I have to be real and confess I went into this very much not a racing fan, just wanting to get something out of a free PS Plus game, and my half-hearted hopes that I may be converted to enjoying the genre ended up being sadly misguided. On the plus side, there are several qualities even a hater like me can't deny: it looks fantastic (Palm City is stunning, with solid Miami vibes for days), the driving functions are handled splendidly (once you get the hang of drifting, for instance, it's incredibly rewarding), and um... I thought there was a third thing, but I guess that's it. The story is hot garbage, but I can't be too mad at that - it's clearly from a rejected Fast and the Furious script somebody found in the trash, so it's kind of a fool's errand to expect anything worthwhile there. One thing you would expect a game like this to nail is music, though - sports games almost always get down in that department, but the soundtrack here is shockingly boring. Like they just grabbed whatever dollar bin Hip-Hop, Electronica, and Latin music they could find and were like "That's what the kids like, right? This is gonna slay. Do they still say 'slay?'" The guide rates Need for Speed Heat as a 4 on the Difficulty scale, but honestly I had a harder time than that. Some of the challenges (speaking of which, holy fuck are there an unreasonable amount of those) are severely hurt by the RNG traffic and the completely fucking psychotic cops in particular. I'm glad I now have a racing plat, and that I stepped outside of my comfort zone, but beyond that I didn't get too much from the experience. However, that's just me! Just because I didn't particularly enjoy it doesn't mean I think it's bad, if that makes sense - the basic driving controls all feel great, and the world is a joy to look at and traverse through. If you're an arcade racing fan, you really can't go wrong here. If you're like me though and you're not, this ain't gonna change your mind.
  8. what are those tickers on psn store for the Resident Evil 4 remake used for?
  9. Nice idea for a giveaway I would like to enter with Life is Strange True Colors please
  10. Looks simple enough all just depends on the Hard mode, I'm sure it won't be that bad.
  11. Today
  12. Update 14. 4/15/2024 Starting PCG 62.07% Previous Week 63.26% Current PCG 63.30% Goal = 67.07% Games - Crystal Ortha 28% 40% Final Fantasy XV 11% 21% Not that impressive number-wise, but I still feel good about my progress this week. After trying and failing numerous times to do the whole FFXV downgrade thing, I used the new program that automates the proxy server part and got it to work. Following the GameFAQs guide by Die got me through it in 18-ish hours. Very happy to have those done, and now I can work on the 100% in the future. Also made a little more progress in Crystal Ortha. I really should have finished the game by now, but I keep getting sidetracked by other games. I'm also playing a bunch of the PS5 version of Diablo IV again. The trophies are bugged but I'm still aiming to finish all the seasonal journey stuff anyway. Plans for this week: Finish Crystal Ortha, start something new, keep going with D4. Have a good week! 2024 Goals- 50 games complete (24/50) 10 oldest games on list complete (1/10) 10 "almost done" games complete (1/10) 10 Ultra Rare games complete (0/10) Every Fromsoft game on list complete (2/8) (Complete = plat / 100% or as many trophies as possible if unobtainable)
  13. is this basically what this video is doing
  14. Update 7. 4/15/2024 Crystal Ortha 28% 40% Got a little further in Crystal Ortha, but still getting distracted by other games. This time it was getting the Comrades trophies in FFXV, and still more Diablo IV. This week I should finally, actually, for real finish Ortha. It's actually a cute game that I'm enjoying, and I should finish it right around the 10 hour mark. Which was the estimate I read when starting out. Then I'll start something else on my list. Not planning anything at this point, I'll just see which one I feel like starting up when the time comes. Keep up all the good progress! Game list(1/6 complete, 3/3 swaps used) 1. Bloodborne / 100% 4/4/2024 2. Crystal Ortha(PS4) 28% 40% 3. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 5% 4. Final Fantasy VII Remake(PS4) 47% 5. Just Cause 4 1% 6. Wild Hearts 32% Swaps Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth -> Crystal Ortha Octopath Traveler II -> Bloodborne Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin -> Wild Hearts
  15. You can't play Terrorist Hunt on older patches due to it being an online-required mode, as mentioned in the OP: It's still worthwhile to play unpatched for the 3 flawless wins trophy IMO, unless you enjoy playing ranked. And yes, that method would work for this - you can use Mode 2 to just download v1.00 and it'll work
  16. 358 - Rally Cross PS4 Was decent enough that I did it twice. Took me 3 hours in-game time the second time through.
  17. Someone playing a variety of games and can play them for a long period of time without being bored very easily.
  18. None. You shouldn't really use games or books. Only if you are very confident in the language and far advanced to be able to interpret words very easily.
  19. At a quick glance it looks to be the same list as the steam achievements, plus a platinum. Looking forward to playing this one tomorrow Apparently the game has one missable trophy titled “Ration Eater” so you may want to keep that one in mind. You can find an achievement guide for the game here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3001313934 what are your thoughts on the list?
  20. No. Finding someone with a game that has my taste is like winning the lottery. Not 0% but too low its non-existence.
  21. They don't feel like talking, they have people nearby, they are playing while their family or friends are sleeping, they physically can't talk. The amount of reasons are endless. Its also quite disrespectful trying to pressure people to talk you, doing so can really hurt their self-esteem or their mental health.
  22. This game is the 2011 PSP version, and it was indeed only released in Japanese. The game does not include the English language, and currently, it can only be downloaded from the JP/ASIA store.
  23. Unfortunately with the new changes coming in the new season, it may take longer to complete.
  24. No. As everyone has their own taste and preferences what makes a game good or not.
  1. Load more activity