All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. 🤷‍♂️ well, godspeed y’all. I can’t hold back the dumb people.
  3. So I'm asking about Blood Burn, Blood Barrage and Blood Beam. any specific requirements to achieve the trophies for it? I have tried Blood barrage to achieve the trophy but it doesn't pop up? about the blood burn and blood beam, any suggestions for rooms/zones to activate it? it seems that the requirements are very specific and a bit challenging. Appreciate any help.
  4. It happened. I will start downloading the game once more on my PS4. Even on my PC it gets on my nerves that the new patch is 34GB big. The game doesn't make it easy for me to keep it installed for much longer...
  5. Is there any way to force certain encounters and such so I don't go through and get nothing I need?
  6. Hi, @jefXfree I am having issues with the upgrade for Medievil since I have the PS1 version. EU region (Spain) Is your team able to address these upgrade issues?
  7. Someone for boosting online trophies? PS id: vitinho0122006
  8. Cringe. I got a bunch from Hot Wheels Unleashed 2.
  9. Hello there! I played Beat Saber in the past with another account on PSVR(1) and when playing the game on PSVR2 I have noticed a diffenrence in the angles of the sabers. I know you can change this in settings -> controllers -> Position and Rotation x,y and z. What do you guys think are the best settings, or that come closest to the controller angle of the PSVR(1) version?
  10. Just finished Final Fantasy 7 for my 100th Platinum.

I have a feeling they will release part 3 of the remake when I reach my 30s, haha.

11. I will most likley rush through this game solo, in all honesty how is the game story and worbuilding wise compared to fallout 4?
  12. Need for Speed Rivals 01 / 17 / 2014 My first racing game on a console after a long period of PC gaming. Before that there was Need for Speed ProStreet on PS2. 7.33 %
  13. Read a few places online that mentioned that a Wii Remote and Nunchuck can be used as a substitute for the Move Controllers. Was curious if anyone had any experience with this? Thanks all!
  14. I'm just glad it's not something like "Discover the hidden guardian on all maps" or something like that lol An odd trophy to randomly drop, but at least not difficult.
  15. My first platinum was "The Ultimate Survivor" from Zombi.
  16. Thumbnail change to this to reflect name change, this one comes from steam page. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5967-bush-hockey-league
  17. EDIT: okay, so I found new information after experimenting with some of the harder levels. Your rank, without a high combo, is almost entirely based on damage. If you’re able to achieve a higher combo, you can leverage that and still get an S - B, even though you may possibly get hit. The middle ordnance bombs are essential for generating high combos. So, if you’re not able to flawless a certain section, aim for a higher combo. Also, from what I’ve seen. 5 or less hits and a combo higher than 50 almost guarantees a B.
  18. You broke the rules. Dont people read the forum rules these days.
  19. No, the reason for my pass on this game aren`t trophies ( it`s an additional rather small factor but not the main reason ). The main reason for me skipping this game is the huge price tag at first plus the usual 2k bullshit of short server runtime. It´s something i won`t support at all. Everything feels so wrong here. Are we really living in times where vide game consumers think it`s okay to pay for a product that has an expiration date actually BEFORE the product is released? I can`t answer this question for others but I can answer it for myself and my answer is no. Huge disappointment as i do love Tennis games and i think i am quite decent in this genre ( I grew uo with Super Tennis on Famicon and played all Virtua Tennis games plus the early Top Spin on PC so i know what i am talking about. I was super hyped when i realized they will release a new Top Spin, but maybe the aera of Tennis games ist just over. 2K can go to hell i really hope this company will have a downfall one day from all the broken greedy companies out there, 2K plays in the top tier 4 sure. I don`t want to be fun stopper here and i really hope all of you who buy this game will have a great time.
  20. Today
  21. Well, I decided to take a couple days off and try another run on To Be A Hero for the hell of it. I actually beat Odin, I was just super aggressive so he didn't do Zantetsuken, my dodging was on point and so was my blocking. So yes, take a couple days off to give it a rest and come back with a calm mind, it makes all the difference, I'm proof. Now all I have left is Bonds of Friendship, then pay Johnny a visit for the Platinum. Bonds of Friendship should be easier now that I'm at Weapon Level 9, plus Zack has Haste, where Sephiroth didn't. I'll get it eventually, but going to take another break before I attempt it. When / if I get the Platinum, my whole Play Log will be at 100%.
  22. What a waste of time clicking this thread was…
  1. Load more activity