All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I did rulers of the outer worlds & To Be a Hero then move on to complete Hard mode and have Cloud level weapon at 9 and finally proceeded to do bonds of friendship. I suggest you guys follow similar strategy it makes everything much easier
  3. PSA PSNP now finally has a separate color for PS5 platform: This currently clashes with PSNP+: I'll be releasing a hotfix update tomorrow.
  4. I've created a collectible guide for all four maps, as well as a Hardcore Easter Egg (Hidden Objectives) speedrun walkthrough on Nightmare Difficulty with no deaths for each of the four maps + there is a timeline and a text guide for the hardcore Easter Egg steps in the description of my videos. If you're a fan of CoD Zombies, then you should definitely give this round-based zombie game a chance. It gave me CoD WW2 zombie mode vibes with the casual and hardcore Easter eggs. I really liked it, except for some game crashes and bugs, but most of them have already been fixed. General Info: - Difficulty: 5/10 (Skill dependend) - Time to Plat: 20-40 Hours (with Guide, Skill dependend) - Glitched Trophies: 0 (Live, Laugh, Love Trophy was glitched until Update 1.03, now with Update 1.04 it got fixed) - Everything can be done solo - I recommend leveling up a bit first and getting some Perk Upgrades (Main Menu → Customize → Perk Upgrades) before attempting Nightmare Runs. Cursed Lands of Lavernock HARDCORE Easter Egg Walkthrough / Nightmare Difficulty / No Death (Solo) All Collectible Locations on Cursed Lands of Lavernock (Dolls & Lore Notes) The Ashes of Sker Hotel HARDCORE Easter Egg / Nightmare Difficulty / No Death (Solo) All Collectible Locations on The Ashes of Sker Hotel (Dolls & Lore Notes) SKER RITUAL – Sewers of the Dead HARDCORE Easter Egg / Nightmare Difficulty / No Death (Solo) All Collectible Locations on Sewers of the Dead (Dolls & Lore Notes) Deadly Lover's Fortress HARDCORE Easter Egg / Nightmare Difficulty / No Death (Solo) All Collectible Locations on Deadly Lover's Fortress (Dolls & Lore Notes) If you have any questions, then let me know. You will get a faster response if you comment on my YouTube videos, as I will get notifications on my phone. Also, I would appreciate it if you could leave a like on my videos if they helped you out.
  5. Got Demon Slayer and Elden Ring since last month. Elden Ring, my first fromSoftware game, I'm hoping I'll be able to get the Platinum for this game.
  6. All i want right now is just to platinum the game, becasue generally idc about 100% especially when game has paid DLC or season pass. So, to summ up - basically i shouldn't be worried about decisions made in dialogues, right? Obviously except quests for factions mentioned in guide, where u have to make a few save spots
  7. @archangeltw_ and @Deathy-me Thank you again, it's all done now and added to the guide, apologies for the very short delay ;). Not sure if you want to have a check and let me know if I missed anything, I think I got it all! I made a new section about it simply called 'Activity Cards', just took me a moment to familiarize myself with the guide editor as it's been a while.
  8. Ah didn't know it was bugged on the English version. Would explain the difficulty spike. Managed to beat it by just being cheap and save stating each round. I think just spam moves and bait the CPU into doing moves. I remember watching a video a while back that the CPU has better frame data for the character they are playing. Love old Arcade games!
  9. For any people that are already subbing to Fallout 1st if you get the trial. you get the bonus Score on top of whatever other bonuses you already get.
  10. I won't be participating this time, but I'll be reading everyone's reviews once the event starts.
  11. Just about to wrap up my platinum, and the only precaution I took is to not follow any butterflies until after the initial Follow the Butterflies side quest. Regarding the bandit camp traits, at first I would make a manual save before opening any collection chest at a bandit camp. I did that for the first...10 I think. Then I got impatient with the 60 seconds it took to open up the menu to save, and just opened any up without saving beforehand. I did make sure a trait popped up and was prepared to load an auto save if it didn't. But I never had to. For the collectors edition trophy, I had everything collected on all categories except the "conjurations". While finishing that up, the trophy popped even though I still needed 5 more. All in all, I'd say you good dude. Personally. I'd try to rent this from a local library for free if you have one (thats what i did), or not spend more than $20. Unless your a Potterbrain. The developers played it way too safe with the gameplay and mechanics in order to appeal to a wide audience. It could have been way more interesting if they were a bit more daring on the gameplay. That's just my opinion. The harder difficulties pretty much equal to enemies having more health. I went from normal to easy about 30% in. And I'm glad I did.
  12. Are you sure it’s “Infected intel” only? Cause the trophy description clearly says: Find ALL intel in Infected mode.
  13. Wow, so now this site has a vendetta against time traveling trophy hunters?? A new low for this site smh
  14. Thanks for the tips, will buy this masterpiece today! And do it in one sitting lol
  15. Im gonna go chose the “doubt” option here for legitimacy 🤣
  16. This. And don't get me wrong, I know some of the blame lies with me for picking it up in the first place (its a guilty pleasure, I enjoy comparing the weirdness of these shovelware titles) but seriously, OH MY GAWD.
  17. This developer is at the bottom of the barrel, along with all the other shovelware merchants, because they just recycle the same broken garbage over and over, just with a slightly different skin each time.
  18. Using the "meta" builds, I found Rulers and the Zack challenge to be pretty close in difficulty. The Sephiroth challenge is quite a bit easier (I had more trouble with Brutal 5), and none of the solo challenges should take more than a couple of tries. If your PS5 is crashing, it may be overheating and could do with a cleaning. From what I remember, blocking and using Counterfire effectively was the difference maker for me. It's also helpful to get Manawall up on Cloud as early as you can afford to. Good luck!
  19. I want to preface this by saying I am known among my friends for being really positive (probably too positive sometimes, always looking at the bright side of things rather than being completely honest about things that probably need it). This game is a piece of hot hot garbage. Seriously. Your sanity is worth more than the 10p or whatever price I bought this on sale for a little laugh. Well, the joke was on me. It is pure trash: every level is designed to make you want to throw your PS out the window and go live in the mountains as a hermit for the rest of your life. The cannon alone will make you wonder who hurt the person who developed this "game" and the boxes are just the perfect height and width to not quite make the jump you want almost every single gosh-darned time. Oh, and also, you *will* have to complete the escape level at the end TWICE if you want the platinum, because all the trophies are bugged as well. Now excuse me while I go scream into a pillow.
  20. Magic I suspect …… 🪄 it seems to be a requirement to operate CFW.
  21. Today
  22. It depends on the faction. The trophy related decisions have the biggest impacts on the game world and inter-character relationships but the ones which aren't trophy related, don't matter a whole lot so aren't all that noticeable/important. In terms of the franchise overall, Fallout 4 is somewhere in the middle where decisions are concerned, because the earlier games place a much greater emphasis on being careful what you say, else the consequences can be pretty severe if you annoy a faction. In Fallout 76 on the other hand, decisions are effectively meaningless unless you're going for 2 very specific DLC trophies but even then, not a whole lot actually changes. If you want the Plat/100% for FO4, it's best to follow the Guides from the get-go, else you can potentially end up wasting time doing additional playthroughs if you mess up the faction specific trophies.
  1. Load more activity