All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There’s a new holo card pack in the exchange that’s repeatable, only requires 10 series 2 gold players which you can buy in the player market for 525 mt, has a cool down of 1 hour so now it’s the best to time to get this trophy
  3. the only questions are: Do I get some advanced notice?.... How much advanced notice?... and... How many shovelwares, consoles and turbo controllers can I buy in that time?
  4. That damn hammer, that goddamn hammer. Where is this thing? I must’ve run Glacier Area 50+ times looking for this tool. Anyone got any tips or tricks?
  5. For anyone still going for this before the EZmode patch coming, if you do 1200/1200 jokers with the Completionist+ triggered incorrectly (the common bug that seems to have happened to all of us) you still need to go and do all decks on gold stake. FWIW I'm at ~212 hours with 1200/1200 done, 19/20 challenges (saved jokerless till last - cause at launch certain bosses came up that werent supposed to) and ~89% decks done (I stopped when it popped prematurely). The final joker I needed on gold was Ancient Joker (aka the biggest trap) that appeared on the final shop refresh after going ~14 winning runs that never saw it or saw it too early and couldn't afford it or afforded it and died because its a garbage joker. Definitely the best indie game in a few years - better than Hades based on gameplay IMO.
  6. It appears the first Bendy and the Ink Machine will be safe from a future delisting now. The publisher has changed from Rooster Teeth to Joey Drew Studios Inc (the owner of the IP). It was announced in March 2024 that Rooster Teeth Productions would be shutting down. They also published and developed RWBY: Grimm Eclipse which is still under there name (they also own the IP for the series).
  7. A 100% guide or platinum walkthrough from you would be very welcome 😄😉
  8. I don't want to fearmonger but this is just a heads up. You won't massively have to worry about it at least I hope but this is for people who might not know about this I want to give you a heads up. Recently, there's been advances in Black Ops 3 Playstation where hackers are being able to gain access to your console. This is a result of how Black Ops 3 does server hosting or at least that was the problem on PC. There's no guarantee this will ever be fixed or if it'll ever happen to you but exercise caution. Keep in mind the extremes can only happen if the hacker is the host of the lobby. What they can do: Force join your games, Boot you, Disconnect you from the servers, Force hacks onto you, reset/edit your stats and gain access to your console What they likely can do (these were problems on PC and its likely they might be able to on Playstation): Force install things on your console, Steal your data, Game ban you How to stay safe: Play on offline. As long as you've got the Multiplayers trophies if you just want the platinum you can do it all in solo. Once again, exercise caution this post is just to inform people that the issues with PC BO3 is finally starting to leak to Playstation which really sucks since I love this game so much.
  9. The faces are creepy. Reminds me of Rosie and Jim….for anyone who remembers those creeps.
  10. Where is the GOTY edition $9.99? Because I'm seeing Standard $4.99, and Season Pass at $12.24, but GOTY is $39.99... On US PSN.
  11. So I just figured it out today, I can confirm you can close app when you're about to lose especially during "Clear without resting" or "Clear with one charm". This'll make it easier unless you don't have summon characters and good cards
  12. I was curious about autopopping trophies. Because the Fallout 4 platinum requires more than one playthrough, meaning that my platinum is spread out across multiple saves, do you think we will need all of those saves that are tied to the trophies, or perhaps the trophy unlock saves to our settings profile and we’ll just need to move our settings save over? Just curious as to how it will work and maybe a bit nervous as I might be missing some of those saves haha.
  13. @Rebourne07 Finally counted how many badges I can go for. ❌ Rain (1/10) ❌ The Lord of the Rings : Adventure Card Game (2/10) Playing now ❌ Endling : Extinction is Forever (03/10) inFamous 2 (4/10) Rise of the Tomb Raider (5/10) ❌ Metal Gear Solid V : The Phantom Pain (6/10) Divinity : Original Sin 2 (7/10) ❌ Skullgirls 2nd Encore (8/10) ❌ Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z (9/10) Sine Mora (10/10) Green text for badges which conditions are already met, grey text for the ones I'm still working on. Above and Beyond - Divinity : Original Sin 2 (100 hours) Anthropomorphic - Sine Mora Award Winner - MGSV:The Phantom Pain Backlog Breaker - Divinity Original Sin 2, Infamous 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider. Fanboy - InFamous 2 No Plat No Problem - Rain PS3 Master - Yaiba Ninja Gaiden, Sine Mora, InFamous 2 PS4 Master - Rise of the Tomb Raider, Endling, TLotR Adventure Card Game, Skullgirls 2nd Encore, MGSV The Phantom Pain, Divinity Original Sin 2. Rare Genre - TLotR Adventure Card Game Y Tho? - TLotR Adventure Card Game (2/10, 200 hours) 1%er - Skullgirls 2nd Encore (0.81%) Grinder - This one is such a dissappointment, my list is 686 hours long, meaning it's only 14 hours to this badge. But not a catastrophe, I'm still happy with ones I wll receive.
  14. Your writing is fantastic mate, I find I can read anything you post and still be entertained, even if it's about a game I have no interest in. I'm sorry to hear about your mother, and you're right, these things pop up more as you get older and you can't really run away from it anymore. I wish you and your family all the best. Keep it up.
  15. Today
  16. I don't think it matters, what you have to do is keep hitting Odin with spells, ATB abilities and debuffs, and you can even pressure him when it sounds the Gjallahorn, you just need to throw a quick spell once it sounds it. The best strategy is to block attacks in Prime Mode with Cloud, the only one you can't block aside from the unblockables is the Spear Throw I think.
  17. And you`l miss a great game (of course, if you love tennis games) because of trophies? Nah... World Tour is online mode, so there is a bunch of online trophies, but lot easier that was in Top Spin 4. Its still skill dependant ( Win 2 different tournaments in a single World Tour week ), but TS4 was harder (win Grand Slam and reach Grade 15). Can`t wait for release, i will play this for years.
  18. Super Meat Boy Beat The Forest dark world without dying 1.7%
  19. Tales of Symphonia Remastered: First-Time Cooking Love Me Tender Celebrate 100! Blacksmith's Hours Unison Attacker I thought I took my revenge on SaGa-like titles by platting The Alliance Alive. Nope. I can't remember betting the OG version of this game -- wait, ahhh, nope. My roommate bought this for GameCube, and I had only watched the first quest. I remember playing Destiny waaaaaay back in the day and then Legendia and Abyss and some other titles. Never got around to this one. The combat is similarly taking me waaaaaay back. Guide says that this game takes multiple playthroughs to earn the platinum. I hit my first plot fork tonight. So far so good!
  1. Load more activity