All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Proud to finally say it, for real this time!

:platinum: 27: DOOM (2016)

What a journey this has been. Nearly 100 hours of ultra violence (and a short stint on Ultra Nightmare), enduring that abominable multiplayer, and more glory kills than I can count. DOOM is the pinnacle of high octane, in your face, unrelenting violence. 

Rip and tear, until it is done. I ripped. I tore. It is done.

3. Hey there, everyone. Finally got this bad boy back in my hands and since its the only Playstation console i currently own i have really no way of making new friends. I'd absolutely love any and all request, and have a huge library of games to choose from. If you name it i likely have it, back from when i collected all the Vita knickknacks. The game that made me come to search for a threat like this to begin with is SAO Hollow Resistance, so theres one of the many i have to choose from. I know a lot of the games servers have shut down over the years but the ones that havent i'd be happy to play with you on. PSN: Skyboorn <-- that's an "R" and "N" at the end, not "M" I'm friendly, and non-toxic, so no need to worry about adding some random screecher lol.
  4. Hi! I played blind. I looked up how to unlock the trophy and it said there are 8 in the game. Luckily I did. So there are 9 weapons. I guess the drain gun which is dlc is not needed for the trophy. I went there quite a bit for mjolnir and never showed up for the sticky bomb. Now I'm thinking of doing the ps5 version as well. Thank you very much for your help too! ☺️
  5. That's good I'll link the two videos I saw. I should've also mentioned that they really only target streamers although I've been booted off the BO3 servers on PC so it might just be my paranoia from dealing with it on there. I'm not the most technical person when it comes to console so thanks for letting me know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYZmXbDAHXE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbQ2UQ5Cnv0 Was that an issue on PS3? I only played BO1 and BO2 on Xbox and I know they could auto give you everything and max your rank but I don't know too much about trophies. Then again I really don't know how much hackers can do on console.
  6. 254 Trophies!!!! Crazy to sea (pun intended)
  7. With the gigantic amount of trophies, I will have for my money, and a lot of adventure while going towards the platinum!
  8. Trophy tiles are *chef's kiss*
  9. Whats the maximum number of trophies a game on PSN profiles can display again before they stop getting added? I'm sure this game must be pretty close to that limit...
  10. Where can i find the Bug report site? I think twitter is pointless, because they never react on social media
  11. So who wants to go for a single point in this challenge. One DLC. Only 195(!) trophies. Sea of Thieves DLC Sea of thieves just dropped with the most bonkers list of DLC I have ever seen.
  12. Remember, it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean (Although that list is massive and I think the speed to complete will be sloooow...)
  13. With this many Trophies of course they'd be mostly Bronze. Also terrible start for those of us who paid for the "5 Day Early Access", game is already down for Server Maintenance 🤦 Guess I'll start tomorrow after work now 🤷‍♂️
  14. For me it shows up as free in a search (has been doing that for forever) but when going to the game's store page this changes to "not available for purchase" with Nexomon Extinction for €7.99 as an option next to it the way other games show different editions. I own Nexomon digitally, but not Extinction. This was the same even before I bought Nexomon.
  15. Word on the streets update dropping 5pm BST lets gooooo time to make a Lucy goosey character
  16. How much is each DLC expansion? Thinking of grabbing 100% in this but purely depends how much these map packs cost.
  17. with one dlc having 195 trophys is a W
  18. So you know for Hard Mode, you don't have to reload Chapters to replenish MP like mentioned, all you have to do is use a Cushion at a Chocobo Rest Stop, you'll regain HP & MP, so you don't really have to worry too much if doing side quests like in Chapter 13.
  19. the amount of bronze is insane wtf
  20. Squad 51 VS. The Flying Saucers A side scrolling shoot em up with a very unique presentation. The complete game is made like it is a old sci fi movie from the 50`s, complete with FMVs with real actors and a fitting soundtrack. Your plane shoots in the direction it faces (so when you steer up or down, it shoots diagonal up or down as well) which took a moment to get used to. The game felt hard at first, but you can unlock perks (like better weapons, or a smaller hitbox for your plane) through getting points that will be added to your total score, even if you lose the level, which make the game much more easy (also there is a infinite life option in the option menu). Here is a screenshot, that shows the unique presentation of the game:
  21. My gut tells me it won't be an autopop, but if you upload a completed save, any cumulative trophies such as "Wasteland D.I.Y." , "Fix-Er-Upper" , "Animal Control" etc will pop the next time you craft an item, build a a workshop item or kill an enemy. Much like they did with Skyrim on PS5. I believe The Witcher 3's PS5 upgrade also worked in the same fashion. However you will need to replay the game from scratch to grab all the quest related trophies. At least if you do decide to upload a save and pop some trophies this way you won't need to grind terminals/locks. Food for thought..
  22. I'm just hoping collectibles are not missable. And endings don't rely on choices from like early game needing a careful guide. Other than that looks good. I am glad the NG+ are bronze only.
  23. I never knew the Drain Gun was in there but it looks like you're missing the Sticky Bomb Gun. Unless that's what the Drain Gun was originally? EDIT: Ahh didn't see the other replies, at least you have your answer now
  1. Load more activity