All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. willmill97

Elite Racer

Damn! I was looking forward to 200 more hours of pain, suffering, cock and ball torture, no exercise, shutting off my social life, more pain, more cock and ball torture, and EA's bullwank!
  3. What region you in? I'm in the UK and they still show as part of the collection. Maybe renew licence's
  4. Hey, you are missing "Charged Shot" - Not all weapon modules are linked to bases, you also have to check outposts! After a quick search - and hopefully weapon modules are in fixed locations and not random - Check the "SAN-1S Outpost", this one is in the south of EMEA (down and a bit to the right at the edge). I hope this is the last one for you :). Regards, zerbji
  5. Used to have a reaally long list of pending platinums that I deleted. See my post here: As for next games I’ll platinum, I’m currently working on FFVII, then will probably jump to Crash 4 (I’m almost there) and then maybe TLOU2 or No Man’s Sky or maybe even some PS3 game. Let’s see.
  6. Does anyone have an idea about the completion time and difficulty?
  7. It would appear like it has been fixed now but it's not the first time it's happened and it likely won't be the last time. https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/154258-did-i-miss-the-memo-recent-forum-posts-missing-from-homepage/
  8. Whaaat. Just downloaded The Division 2 and it's no longer available on Extra -tier??

1. heavyrockerfin

heavyrockerfin

Just last night everything was okay cool. :D

9. here's my list : I'll fill in the rest a bit later today 1/10 a winters daydream completed 4/16/24 2/10 36 fragments of midnight completed 4/8/24 7/10 dead nation completed ps4 4/16/24 10/10 super meat boy completed ps4 4/13/24
  10. I've actually been trophy hunting lately. WTF is going on? Plat 258.

image0.jpg?ex=66306206&is=661ded06&hm=cb

Just one left to wrap up in the series. I find it a tad ironic that the easiest in the series is the only one with a plat.

Screenshot_20240415_201539_Brave.jpg?ex=

11. CosmoWolf_

Elite Racer

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO ELITE RACER Based on the leaks I've read about this new mode, it's nothing impressive and looks to be an overhyped feature like F1 World
  12. Was wondering why i couldnt play stick of truth this morning, although as a premium member i can stream it still. Typical Ubisoft..
  13. Underrated song from one of my favourite albums.
  14. I recently decided to Platinum all the Far Cry's and I've done quite a few now, I started doing Far Cry 6 a couple of days ago and went to load up the game today and play it but it says "Can't use this content. To use this content, purchase it." and it has the lock symbol over the PS+ symbol. When I go into the store the Ubisoft+ Classics tab/section is still there but all the games now show a price and when I click on a game it shows the price and not "download"? It now has a button next to it saying "U+ Subscribe". Has the Ubisoft+ Classics been removed from PS+ and made an individual subscription service? Did I miss a post or announcement somewhere that they're removing the Ubisoft+ Classics from PS+ or is this some sort of error, and is this happening to anyone else? P.S Yes I still have PS+ it doesn't run out until next year. P.S.S Sorry if I did miss an announcement.
  15. I was able to finish Final Fantasy 10 HD yesterday. Phew... and there I thought Final Fantasy 9 was a grind, but part 10 is a completely different beast It took me about 140 hours in total, 10 of them in the Blitzball Stadium, 15 for the monster hunt and another 50 (!) on the monster farm and to complete the Sphere Grids. I made the mistake of wanting to maximize luck, so I needed about 350-400 Fortune Spheres, you can imagine how many times I saw the Earth Eater - really exhausting. Totally unnecessary, but it looked nice afterwards. As for the side quests, I had few problems, the Chocobo race took a little while, and I found the 200 lightning bolts very easy (as well as the 1000 rope jumps in IX), got them on the first try. After this grind and after the fourth game in a row, I guess I'm now taking a break from the franchise.
  16. You can use them to upgrade your weapons very early in the game. They also sell for a lot to the merchant. The tickets are permanent, too, so you only have to buy them once and they'll carry over whenever you start a new game. I found them pretty useful while getting the platinum, but they're completely optional.
  17. I'm currently going back into my backlog to platinum the soulsborne series. I'm starting with 2 since it's one of my favorites and (for me) the easiest one. I'm gonna do it on both PS4 and PS3 since they're both half-finished already. Then I'll move on to whichever one I feel like trying to complete next. I'm also working on a few grindy ones. PUBG with my fiance and World War Z over the years. The grind... Good luck with your platinums! 😄
  18. No joke! The main page without its “Recent Forum Posts” box isn’t an easy sight to behold, no matter how many times I tell myself: “Oh, it’s just a first-world problem! It’ll fix itself in a few hours at most.”…

…though considering the site owner is the epitome of “doing the bare minimum” and has been for a little over half a decade, there’s always some doubt in my mind that even the simplest errors (whatever they be) will be addressed.

EDIT: The aforementioned box returned just minutes after posting a status update about its absence. 😂😂😂

Will delete this tomorrow.

19. Further confirmation that this works. Not sure how strict the difficulty settings are given I stuck to normal until the seasonal necro reached lvl 30. Would obviously be quicker at higher difficulty. At least you don't have to go through the hassle of downloading backdated patches. Thanks
  20. Is this intended or a bug? On the PSNprofiles landing page on the right side column I only see the most popular games, but the section for the preview of the latest forum topics has disappeared.
  21. +++UPDATE+++UPDATE+++UPDATE+++ Gaming is simply the most fun at the weekend. Woke up at 8:30am on Sunday and just installed The Wolf Among Us *to get it off the list* Holy guacamole that's definitely not a game *just to get it done* I loved the story, the characters and the art work. I'll definitely play through it a few more times and I'm excited to see if it can knock Telltale's walking dead off the top spot. It's on a good path! I also made a small adjustment and replaced Rise of the Ronin with Tales of Arise and Sider-Man from rating 2 to 3 (maybe I will do a third list with PS5 games) List #01 Difficulty Console Game Completed 01/10 PS4 The Walking Dead 18.02.2024 02/10 PS5 Quake ll 08.02.2024 03/10 PS4 Heavy Rain 16.02.2024 04/10 PS3 SC: Blacklist 17.03.2024 05/10 PS3 SC: Pandora Tomorrow 16.03.2024 06/10 PS4 GTA V 04.02.2024 07/10 PS3 SC: Chaos Theory 16.03.2024 08/10 PS4 COD: Black Ops III 15% 09/10 PS4 Lies of P 0% 10/10 PS4 RDR 2 0% List #01 Badges (9/17) List #02 Difficulty Console Game Completed 01/10 PS4 The wolf among us 14.04.2024 02/10 PS4 Tales of Arise 01.03.2024 03/10 PS4 Marvel’s Spider-Man 27.03.2024 04/10 PS4 NFS: Rivals 35% 05/10 PS4 FF: Crisis Core 01.04.2024 06/10 PS4 Wolfenstein: The New Order 65% 07/10 tbc 0% 08/10 tbc 0% 09/10 PS4 Celeste 0% 10/10 PS4 Evil With 0% List #2 Badges (6/8)
  22. Today
  23. I think it's your controller. Works fine for me.
  24. Yeah, you will definitely get it done! Realistically, you would already be done by now if only the game offers a proper way to practice versus all the boss characters. Which character(s) are you using? If you do not want to use the pausing method, then Kanji and Elizabeth would be the easiest ones (actually, "least hard" would be more appropriate lol). For Kanji you mostly spam the grab attack + Cruel Attack follow up and for Elizabeth you mostly spam Maziodyne, though this will not work vs Boss Elizabeth, but it's still a very winnable battle. Other 2 very good characters are Akihiko and Naoto. Akihiko has all the tools you could ask for and Naoto has the very nice Hamaon/Mudoon (use Hamaon XD) mechanic that KO's opponents without even letting them to Awaken, particularly useful vs Boss Elizabeth (too bad she can still Awaken at will, but still lol). I feel like I already said some of these information last time too, but hopefully I said something new as well lol. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I am willing to help. The tips I provided here are just a small fraction to what I can actually provide. Then again these tips are very vague, but of course I can elaborate XD. Good luck with the game!
  1. Load more activity