All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. If they are, I'd really like to give them feedback. I really really REALLY would like to have the option of either deleting trophy lists that aren't at 0 %... or have the option to hide them from myself. There's a few games in my list at 1 or 2 % and I just want them gone. I know... it's not a big thing... unless you're a little OCD like I am
  3. my english isn't good enough to explain my thoughts in the last detail, BUT it's always the same.... something just happened ...now people complain how could ubisoft do this. They will keep doing it because people still give them money. Sure 10 people in the thread are saying i don't buy the games anymore, but first are you? And second the majority of people either don't care or don't see it happen. It's the same with EA, they are releasing FIFA games which are basically gambilng games. 10 people complain, the majority buys the game Call of duty, GTA it's always the same You cannot stop would big publishers are doing because the don't care if 1 person or even 1000 don't buy the next release. The time games were developed for the gamers is long gone, i'd say since the start of PS3 / Xbox 360.
  4. Got this pop up after earning a trophy today. Do you think Sony is planning some changes to trophies?
  5. hey, first of all - thanks a lot for your work on this, its a great gift to trophy hunters! second, I wanted to ask whether it works on a Mac too?
  6. For the Elder Guardian, I just put a cow in my boat and parked that atop the monument. No need to fill up the inventory with buckets. I then hollowed out a tunnel to the top of the monument using slime blocks, because those can be broken in one hit even when affected by mining fatigue, giving me a dry tube into the top chamber from which the Elder Guardian was easy to kill.
  7. Yeah, I've checked the video briefly just now. It's funny how the guy is talking 16+ minutes about the game being pulled from libraries and how masons and illuminati are plotting behind our backs to steal our digital games and destroy physical media but never actually shows him trying to look up the game in his library to show that it's gone 🤣
  8. yeah I had the dredge dlc event happen for the first time a couple hours ago! So cool they did that, I absolutely loved dredge.
  9. Mixture can be removed. https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/26358-mixture
  10. As far as I know yes, I haven’t quite finished the game yet but I’ve read a couple guides that say it’s the only one
  11. Any song recommendations for these trophies? DLC suggestions are welcome too.
  12. I'm pretty sure you still can't play the game because it is online only also, people should really just vote with their wallets. Both EA and Ubisoft have been itching for years for their games to fail, but if people just swallow their crap and still buy their games, these companies won't stop. Plain and simple.
  13. Platinum #505 DEEEER Simulator
  14. Youtubers desperate for views telling people whatever gets them to click, actual reality be damned, and people swallowing that nonsense as the one and only truth. So surprising...
  15. I finished valhalla mode 2 times on max difficulty, but the trophy won't come out? Do you know why?
  16. Anyone who knows how to do taste the rainbow trophy? And what about the trophy which i have to feed every food in jellyfish there is any bug that i can use to finish it quicker in ps5?
  17. I liked your PS5 tag color more with the blue, but can't fault some actual progress on the site.
  18. For all the completionists out there, the new update has finally fixed the bug that didn't allow all of the points of interest to register as completed. If you know you have completed them all, simply fast travel to each map and the counter will update to show 100% for that map as soon as it loads.
  19. Thanks! 401 is nice, you've some good platinums on your profile there, nice mix of stuff. I didn't pay attention to my level for the longest time, only really a recent goal, appreciate the kind words!
  20. Today
  21. Does anyone know if it affects Deadline? just took a 2 hours playtrough with level skips while following a guide and it didnt pop Edit: ok it was just buggy, i needed to die to a bear again even tough i had already died to bears before, so weird.
  22. It’s all working, doable and quite easy, just a grind. The “hardest” trophies - for Clubs promotions and wins - are easy to boost in a single evening if you can find a group who know what to do… Basically, you just match online 5 times, in the first 4 games you score then quit after 5 in-game mins (60 seconds or so real time), then play the full 5th game (takes about 15 real-time minutes). Another Clubs trophy is time-locked by a promotion-period window (the start of each “season” which falls every 4 weeks or so) but that trophy only requires you to win a single game. The Volta trophies can be more a grind but it’s a fun mode and you don’t need much skill there. Ultimate Team (why anyone really plays this game) comes down to a trophy for completing all objective progression tiers, this can vary depending on the number of tiers, currently it’s 40 tiers (requires 40,000 xp). As an example, I’ve just done this one and if I finish the daily play objectives this week (play 3 games a day offline or online) that will put me over 48,000xp so again, a very doable trophy but a grind. Also this grind is partly luck as to when you attempt it, I saw some earlier seasons had just 20-30 tiers so those could be done in upto half the time.
  23. Hi, I know I'm not the most objective reviewer here (I'm with the publisher), but the game is awesome I've spent almost 3 hours to reach the platinum, had fun doing so and the full price is less than 3 USD, so... you know w hat I mean. Plus it's a type of game you can play with your kids! More thoughts anyone?
  1. Load more activity