All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Plat # 121: Riddled Corpses EX... If you like twin stick shooters then I'd recommend it. Really fun!

3. all that matters
  4. I’m always intrigued by pizza joints with really bizarre names. Are they named that way because English isn’t the owners first language? Or because their original choice was already taken and they weren’t creative enough to come up with something of the same caliber... we may just never know...

5. 121 Riddled Corpses EX A very fun twin stick shooter, probably one of my favorite now. Fairly short lengthwise but there's just enough of a challenge to make up for it. It is a bit of a grind for getting your stats up and buying new characters/items, but it didn't feel like a chore. I'd certainly recommend it to fans of the genre.
  6. X is to me the best game of the franchise, but since you're pursuing a 100% completion rate it's only fair that I warn you: the grind for the platinum is no joke, it's comparable if not worse than Yakuza 0.
  7. As far as I know there's no real online trophy, online just makes it easier to obtain the plat as it might be possible to obtain 20 flags outside of online wars. Though this last one is still being investigated.
  8. Arcade stick newbie. Please could someone verify if it's normal that the sphere rotate freely around the stick.

Last year my brother gave me one arcade stick but I returned it because of this thing. Now i just bought an universal one, buttons feel great, but is hard for me to handle movement because i need to hold the stick firm. Idk, in my ignorance i think is not right. I don remember cabinets being like this. Well it has been ages since then.

9. I don’t know if this has been answered yet, but all the trophies will STILL BE OBTAINABLE after the server shutdown? I only want to get rid of the online trophies if there’s one
  10. I was close to act 4 in ng + with my lvl 70 enginer but the game gives me all the time error code CE-34878-0. I had to delete my safe. I reloaded my safe from the deserts in ng + i lost 5 lvls. So if i do maps ,u get there as well quick 1 mil gold? Even if u have to buy the maps all the time?
  11. I recommend playing X. It's one of my proudest platinums, and one of the best FF games IMO.
  12. I need friends to play with and I play PS3 only
  13. Are you having a mental breakdown brother? You accuse me of cheating because you don't understand that there is a 12 hour gap between AM and PM and then say I am changing the subject when I point you towards the fact that one is AM and the other is PM? Please, stop wasting my time and making a fool of yourself. I didn't think I needed to explain this but 11:30 PM is right before midnight and 11:30 AM is 12 hours later before noon the next day. That is a 12 hour gap between my trophies. So what exactly are you trying to say?
  14. allright, thx hopefully no to pricy hehe
  15. I'm not but you look suspicious. How quick you are to change the subject.
  16. Decided to add Call of Cthulhu. It's been sitting on my shelf for months. I like the game, except for the collectibles not being where they should be if you have to do a reload checkpoint is really annoying. I know there is one trophy that I have missed in chapter 2 but it wont take very long to get it after I get the rest of them. Hoping to have it finished on Wednesday. By the time this challenge is over, I might have 50 games on here. Will all of them be finished? Guess we will find out at the end of the challenge. A Plague Tale: Innocence -- 100% -- 36/36 -- PS4 -- 9/11/19 Hunting Simulator -- 16% -- 8/31 -- PS4 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -- 7% -- 7/76 -- PS4 Assassin's Creed Odyssey -- 15% -- 18/94 -- PS4 LEGO Jurassic World -- 28% -- 19/50 -- PS4 Detroit: Become Human -- 11% -- 8/49 -- PS4 The Vanishing of Ethan Carter -- 100% -- 14/14-- PS4 -- 9/11/19 Assassin's Creed Syndicate -- 7% -- 6/57 -- PS4 Call of Cthulhu -- 25% -- 15/50 -- PS4 Medal Of Honor Frontline -- 17% -- 12/46 -- PS3 LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars -- 12% -- 8/49 -- PS3 Flower -- 33% -- 7/14 -- PS3 Beyond Good & Evil HD -- 4% -- 1/12 -- PS3 Enslaved: Odyssey to the West -- 6% -- 5/59 -- PS3 Hyperdimension Neptunia PP -- 35% -- 21/39 -- Vita
  17. Releases tomorrow for ps4 17th Sept.
  18. This game is like a standalone dlc... so yes hopefully no dlc haha
  19. What the hell are you even talking about? It's a 12 hour gap. Just stop brother, you are embarrassing yourself.
  20. Maybe the AM and PM is why you changed the times.
  21. Put me down for 3 games currently. Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom Hardcore (Invizimals has more than 4 games across PSP, PS3 and Vita) Other Event (Gaming by Numbers) Pretty generic platformer with bad combat and too many collectables, but it was shot at least. Far Cry 5 Hardcore (Duh...) Started this month I liked this game. While it is an Ubisoft open-world game, I find those kind of chill to go through. Also, really liked the Cult stories for the villains. Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Hardcore Started a year ago I still can't believe I went through the 100 hours to clear this game. I had a blast going through it and really enjoyed the story presented throughout.
  22. when will it be released on ps4?
  23. Hi I am looking to get this trophy... is there anybody willing to help me and I can reciprocate? Cheers
  24. Is this a serious post? LMAO Do you not know what AM and PM mean?
  1. Load more activity