All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I could be wrong but ive heard loading into the auto save instead of manual save after the patch could mess it up. it could be any number of things with this buggy mess of a trophy 😩 You NEED to get to truth key door on unpatched, and once you get through if you’re locked out of all stairwell doors (due to unpatched version locking you out), thennnnn you are safe to update. But if you are not there with that criteria it doesn’t seem to work
  3. That's what we like and happy trophy hunting, Unobtainable Platinums and trophies make playing a game less enjoyable as you can't complete them. And honestly I tried so many different methods such as using different vehicles such as the Jet and the Motorbikes and Tanks to no prevail, I was about to give up and then thought maybe Rockets or grenades would work and then I noticed it gave positive reputation for killing them after nearly being killed and straight after I did that, I went straight to here to write it up. Congrats again for the platinum , and good luck with your future trophy hunts .
  4. Here's what I've seen since the last time I reported on movies I've seen: A Walk in The Woods (3/23/2024) Collective (3/23/2024) Immaculate (3/23/2024) Dallas Buyers Club (3/23/2024) The Devils (3/24/2024) Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (3/24/2024) The Glorias (3/24/2024) The Iron Lady (3/24/2024) Never Rarely Sometimes Always (3/24/2024) The Constant Gardener (3/25/2024) Suffragette (3/25/2024) The Way Back (3/25/2024) Dead Presidents (3/25/2024) Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (3/25/2024) Sexy Beast (3/26/2024) Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (3/26/2024) Out Of Sight (3/26/2024) The Place Beyond The Pines (3/27/2024) Vanity Fair (3/27/2024) Hanna (3/27/2024) Bronson (3/27/2024) Elysium (3/28/2024)
  5. Hmmmm if I had to pick ONE game between 2011-2020 I’d have to go with Portal 2 i wish we would get the companion collection on PS5
  6. Thank you very much for sharing this method. I had originally given up on this platinum but thanks to your method I managed to get it done.
  7. 2010: God of War 3 (PS3) Runner Up: Mass Effect 2 (PS3) 2011: Mortal Kombat (9) (PS3) Runner Up: Dark Souls (PS3) Skyrim (PS3) 2012: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) Runner Up: Mass Effect 3 (PS3) 2013: The Last of Us (PS3) Runner Up: Bioshock Infinite (PS3) 2014: Final Fantasy XIV (PS4) Runner Up: Smash Bros for Wii U (Wii U) 2015: Mortal Kombat X (PS4) Runners Up: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) Bloodborne (PS4) 2016: Doom (2016) (PS4) Runner Up: Titanfall 2 (PS4) 2017: Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch) Runner Up: Hellblade Senua’s Sacrifice (PS4) 2018: God of War (2018) (PS4) Runner Up: Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) 2019: Death Stranding (PS4) Runner Up: A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4) 2020: The Last of Us Part II (PS4) Runner Up Doom Eternal (PS4) Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
  8. I appreciate the offer, but don't worry about the gift card, I saw that you had tried everything to no prevail so, like minded people share the knowledge, and happy trophy hunting , just happy to help.
  9. In terms of play time, there is only one answer for the last decade. GTA V, played from 2013 to 2020 on PS3 and PS4 to 100% with a total of over 7000 hours of play time.
  10. @jefXfreeI think it is the FPS increase that is causing the issue which @MoonsaultSlayeris reporting with Jet Moto 2. Using the NTSC version I've created this video which is using Duckstation to apply the same FPS change that the PS4/PS5 release is using, and you can see that in 30FPS mode (starts at 20 seconds) the bike cannot make the same distances from jumps that are possible in 20FPS mode (starts at 37 seconds):
  11. It's been forever since I made that video but if this helps notice when I'm in the tornadoes while walking a few times I would stop for a brief sec then keep going..if u keep going without the small pause u will run into tornado ahead of u
  12. I don't have easy access to my PS4, and I can't remember if it has an equivalent option to what the PS5 has. Stars 100% relies on your console sending your play data through to Sonys servers, and so reading that thread it does sound like it's going to remain broken until Sony fix whatever they need to on their servers for PS4 users, which is preventing that data being sent or processed at the moment.
  13. They don't seem to give regular updates on this kind of thing. I'm going to go ahead and assume, this won't have it's own fix, it'll just be lumped in with a larger upcoming patch. I'm hoping that the next patch will include the bug fix and a hard mode/brutal & legendary VR mission difficulty nerf or rebalance. But I think the chances are much higher for only one of those happening 😂
  14. Trophy just unlocked normally for me. I did them everytime one popped up while doing other collectables in every zone and not even finished story yet. So for me it did not bug but maybe do them before you finish story while doing every collectable in every zone?
  15. Sounds like my Fortuna guides (Updates 27 and 28) may probably be updated
  16. Daydreaming is the best way to release stress IMO. Imma do that for my entire 3rd-period class since I have nothing to do in that class.

17. Thanks mates, i thought that the Game is broken
  18. Sure, it’s okay to feel like that. I’m only going on the facts of the past, and there’s no announcement of planned changes going forward.
  19. Nope, there is no cross-buy or upgrade for this game, both stacks are separate entities so have to be bought separately if you want to Plat it twice.
  20. I have the chinese version and took some screenshots, you can see them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bpxQkEnUeNayNDAbK7sBAgKeIQ46nNg3 I took the same screenshots as in the starting post for a better comparison. The menu is only in chinese, no way to set it to english, neither through in-game nor via PS4/5 system settings.
  21. Thanks ... very very very few ahah but its possible re added
  1. Load more activity