All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Works fine now. Didn’t auto pop but after winning the three original maps again, it unlocked. Only took them nearly 4 months to fix! Feels good to have this one finally finished. Good luck to you all.
  3. I was going about it the wrong way, also easy after a few tries. The key is to kind of Kamikaze them off the road and they tend to get out or are easy to shoot at. Working on Packages, stunt jumps, Rc, Offroad, export etc before hitting up the missions. Hope I don't miss anything. Honestly most things just take a few tries, even flying the Dodo wasn't that bad once you figured it out.
  4. How do you do the “ I’ll do it myself “ trophy ? not sure I’m understanding the concept of that one
  5. if you stay close to the game community (the reddit), you could know they've been working on the native PS5 version for a while and the planned launch date is somewhere in Q1 of 2024. I've been playing nonstop in Feburary and so know the news, be waiting for upgrade badly. Glad that they did it!
  6. I really don't understand why they (Sucker Punch) disable exp earning for secondary walkthroughs of user's missions.
  7. Going to attempt Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth on hard mode at some point during Easter weekend, wish me luck.
  8. I hadn’t seen much on the physical copy side of things so had to ask the questions. i understand you can’t get it on the digital copy , and having to add the patch to play online , but has it been confirmed bot lobbies pre-patch doesn’t work? More so curious on this one.
  9. thank you for the information but this game game pissed me off so much that i deleted it just after the plat and will put warner bros on my personal list of greedy and lazy mf (gaming should be fun ffs)
  10. I have a fair few of the other games in the backlog, eager to give them a crack! Same logic as you though I feel this is a nice introduction to the genre.
  11. Can't find any information regarding that?
  12. https://www.planetzoogame.com/news/planet-zoo-console-edition-releasing-26-march-2024 Scroll down on this site, there's something about mouse and keyboard support. I will test it next time I'm playing the game because initially I thought it would be so much better and easier to play with mkb.
  13. Source??? Where does it say the money counts? Because they already had 2 updates since they added this mode and the money is still not registering.
  14. Is this legit or would this get someone banned????
  15. Thanks i will try this later i picked up ???? Items b4 and it locked me out of this trophy 🥲
  16. So true!!!

18e88d611b612-screenshotUrl.jpg?ex=6618d0d2&is=66065bd2&hm=fc392975f31556c5c2de39dfd41b58dc6b327cdeaf1ee742b5691973c4420895&

18e88d6363756-screenshotUrl.jpg?ex=6618d0d3&is=66065bd3&hm=c9e7de4ddb887509df0948f95b40e5b5575ee75f1d824e41735ea44a405c7ea0&

1. Mr_Wright95

Mr_Wright95

The worst party you’ll never go to 😅

2. DesmaBR

DesmaBR

Speak for yourself, I put the "fun" in funeral

17. Exactly. I'm absolutely sick to DEATH of it! And it's not just VR games that are smothered with it either. I mean, jesus christ, they even went and turned God of War's free DLC in to that rogue nonsense! If a game's not "roguelike" it's that other shit stain subgenre, "Soulslike". On a separate note, I've always wondered... where on earth do you get the time and money to do all this???
  18. Thanks! I think it's a perfect introduction since it does have those difficulty options to prepare you for other games like Nioh that don't have those options, so if you do end up enjoying it & want to check out more of Team Ninja's works, you'll at least know what you're going to get into now since they play very similarly with just a few different mechanics overall
  19. Today
  20. tbh, I haven't obtained a single good Ice Damage Orb for Jingliu lol. It is always Broken Keel which gets the good ones when I farm SU7 so my supports are the ones with a good Planar set. Really annoyed when I get something like this Anyways, good luck on your pulls!
  21. Life Is Strange (original) PS3 & PS4. It's been 8 years since I last played this awesome game. I never completed it. Got to chapter 4. So, not much to go. Then I can play the sequels etc. Lol
  22. I really hope they bring us the Mode in the next patch! The PS Store Product Side has 50% of the Game Screenshots from this mode in HD so they definitely tested it before. 🙏🏻
  23. I'm definitely hoping for above average quality myself (VR in general could do with some more of that!) But I am too getting a little sceptical about upcoming reviews should the release be soon - I've deliberately not played any of the Metro series in anticipation for the VR title, seeing as it's set before the events of 2033. Absolutely hoping it'll meet expectations
  24. Thank you and hopefully you are happy with your game choices later! I'm very positive that the two upcoming games you mentioned will be way above average quality. The first Wanderer was slightly overhyped in my opinion and had some jank, but was still phenomenal. The next one will likely be much better and easily a Top10 title. Metro is of course a cherished flat game from a big studio, so it appears like all the ingredients for a successful VR game are here. They killed off a small indie dev on PC who designed his game too close to their IP, so they might be getting a bit of backlash for that and maybe some people will point out things the indie dev did better, but I expect that will just stirr the pot a bit and the game will still be cool. If we are getting very close to release and no review copies go out for the content creators, I'd be inclined to instead bet on another Firewall Ultra though. The two biggest indications for botched games have always been 1) only CGI trailers and no gameplay even close to release and b) review embargos until after release and/or no review copies for content creators until super late. Fingers crossed!
  1. Load more activity