All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I used Optinoobs strat, but put Revival in Aeriths empty slot. Then at the worm, when it says start to go underground, I switched to Cloud and try to avoid it. If not, not a big deal as I could revive him later with Aerith. As soon as I had everything set up I used Stop on the worm so I could go nuts on him with Tifa. And ofc try to use Aeriths limit asap to nullify the Deathclaw.
  3. @Galecove Thank you for updating with badges Great job on SMB! No, sorry.
  4. Brumal ATB build should get you there everytime, the worm is the worst part. But do becareful of the big mob in stage 5 or 6 that casts reflect on itself at the start, be sure to bring dispel on someone other than Yuffie (your buffer preferably)
  5. It's a shared save, so it's against the leaderboard rules.
  6. That works, but keep in mind that the PS4 version already doesn't count at this point (1st time of 52 min)
  7. What even is that exploit? I don't speak whatever this language is so haven't got a clue what's going on 😵‍💫.
  8. Hi, just a question regarding this game. Since PSN separated both versions, PS4 and PS5, can you get the upgrade if you buy the PS4 digital version or you must buy PS5 digital version? I saw some digiral games that give you PS5 Upgrade even if it doesn't show on Store. Thanks in advance
  9. I never tried brumal on the worms. I may try that out if I can get back there lol. I believe he uses a quake stop build which has been unreliable for me so far.
  10. Wow, wasn't expecting to be in plat league! I'm gonna have to fight for my life just to stay in lol. Anyways, for my golden game pick, I'll choose Echochrome, specifically the ps4/ps5 version. There is a ps3 stack as well but it is technically a different release so I'm not exactly sure if you would count that. Excited for this upcoming season, can't wait to fight my old leader @ApriIis too.
  11. You did a really great job with the write up @surtech5. Clear, concise, but detailed enough to make it easy to follow. I really appreciate this. I think this game looks pretty cool but with hearing there was missables and the lack of info, I wasn’t rushing to play it right away. I think I’m definitely gonna have to check this out.
  12. We'll know for sure either way once the update and upgrade go live tomorrow.
  13. My personal Golden Game pick is The Darkside Detective Season 2: A Fumble in the Dark
  14. There is only 1 missable trophy and that's "Ration Eater" - everything else can be done in post-game free roam .
  15. gotcha, I don’t want to take the chance unless it’s official, thanks for the heads up:)
  16. The odds are they are hackers, because this game doesn't have any form of cross-save to my knowledge.
  17. I want to acknowledge one issue with a thread like this, which is that it's hard to judge a platinum for a game you've never played so unless you look at every guide it's hard to tell how much time or effort was put in... but with that said... Gonna go with a 8/10 but only because I don't see a lot of "hard" games. I see a lot of games that are very time consuming though and no shovelware which is rare (even I have a couple BS platinums). You also have a good variety of genre (sports, fighting, action, adventure, rpg, etc). But like I said above, a lot of these games I have never played (such as most Final Fantasy games) so this is just based on what I know about these games.
  18. That’s not too bad at all. Based on yours and other comments it seems to be a reasonable 30-40 hr platinum. 🙂 How did you like the game? And we’re there any major missables or anything else to note? I was just looking at this on YT and I must say it looks quite intriguing! Most of the comments I’ve read have been very positive and people say it’s a really unique game that is unlike any others really, something which definitely piques my interest. My only concern was that without a roadmap it could end up being a long game.
  19. Is anyone having trouble with the Style Icon trophy popping? Bought so many different legendary items and equipped them but nothing happening.
  20. Alright I am your guinea pig here ready to report - No PS5 upgrade if you buy the PS4 physical, at least as of me typing this right now. From some quick google searches this seems to be normal with Game Mill published games I guess? Could be changed later I suppose, but, I don't really associate Game Mill with competence or quality, so not getting my hopes up. I just went with the PS4 cause I have Shredder's Revenge, Mutants in Manhattan, and the Cowabunga collection on PS4 and wanted to keep things uniform from a collector point of view. And I doubt there is a huge difference between the two versions, probably just resolution (if even that.)
  21. So, can we save (savescum) with all trophy modifiers ON during NG+ with our old/main character from previous playthroughs?
  22. General take-away is that side quests are necessary for proper emotional investment in the characters. Hmm.
  23. I didn't see any save transfer option or any discussion on it being autopop between versions, and nobody did that on the ps5 version, but 1 person on the eu ps4 stack and 5 on the na ps4 stack have ridiculously fast times.
  24. code Konami up, down, left, right, B, A, Start ... working in this game?
  25. Damn, that sucks. I don't have any interest in replaying the main campaign. I'll skip this idea then.
  1. Load more activity