All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. #385 Dancing in Starlight Obtained all trophies. I call this the Cursed Tanaka drip.
  3. At first, I thought I had a problem with sneak attacks, because I no longer see the 2.50X damage message in the upper left part of the screen, but now I have realized that whenever I unlock a mod from a weapon because of the sound it makes, I cannot see the message showing what mod I have unlocked. Same happens with missions where I have to use the radio to see how close or far I am from the signal because I cannot see the %. I dont know if this is a bug or I changed something without knowing, do you know how to fix it? Thanks.
  4. Ld04dd7.png

100% - Xeodrifter

Rarity: 4.64%

Difficulty: 5/10

Enjoyment: 6/10

Xeodrifter is a retro-styled metroidvania. It's very short and can be completed in a few hours. The game is quite short and pretty easy, and that's coming from someone who sucks at platforming, metroidvanias, and retro games in general. There are collectable trophies but I got them all with ease following this video walkthrough. There is also a trophy for beating the game in less than an hour, but there is a cheese method that is easy to execute and completely removes this time limit.

You fight the same boss over and over but with a different colour palate and one new attack each time. The bosses actually get easier each time in my opinion because you will have more health and a more upgraded weapon each time. The only hard trophy in the game tasks you with beating the last boss without getting hit, and it took me quite a few attempts, but thankfully you can retry pretty much instantly, especially if you go into the fight with only one health point remaining. I'll post my successful run below.

Overall, I found the game to be decent. I probably would have gotten bored with it if it wasn't so short, but I'm not a big fan of metroidvanias in general, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

5. For the others wondering, I don't think the level really matters. I was 86. The fight is farily easy. Most of the spells are easily dodgeable or counterable with R2 + Square. Breaking the shield was the only annoying part but with 3 R2 + triangle, you have enough damage output to break it. Also when you are at close range, countering with R2 Square instantly trigger the explosion instead of loading the spell for 2 seconds. It's just a long and boring fight but really nothing hard. I did it in 1 go but from what i saw in some videos, there are even few checkpoints during the fight, even on FF mode so no big deal.
  6. Tuviste alguna solución? Me acaba de lssr lo mismo.
  7. I have a few trophies left to get myself air conditioner - I might have only used it twice though Heat sensor - I used the thermal camera on the compost heap beside the shed in the back yard fire, and also on the lounge chair in the taller building one but nothing. I’ve seen video of it popping for someone when they did the fire in the back yard fire after they extinguished it the first time, used the thermal camera and then started using the fork on it and it popped. Kitchen Hero - it’s meant to be for doing the first level at 100%, it seemingly glitched for a video I found and he started it in another account and did level 1 first go 100% and it popped. He used the option to start new career and it popped but he didn’t realise he didn’t have the one about the spider so couldn’t unlock the final achievement on Xbox. I will probably get all other trophies then sync save to the cloud, then network off and delete my save, get that trophy and then redownload my save. Somehow I’m also missing “Everything under control” and “good nose” I have a question for you on the car on fire on the country road, I can’t 100% that level, I keep getting a red X on the thing referring to a person. For perfectionist maybe you have to give the commander a cup of coffee on every level where there is one, I haven’t done all levels to 100% yet.
  8. Yep,thanks! I was searching for a replacement for C now, since I had to mix it up 😁 C - Man's Best Friend - Defeat Cerberus (DMC3) X - Strength - Defeat Xak'Olchir, the Blood Hunter (Curse of the Dead Gods) Man, Curse of the Dead Gods just keeps delivering 😆
  9. Can you transfer saves between PS4 and PS5? I'm a decent bit into an unfair playthrough on my PS4-save and I don't really wanna do it all again hehe.
  10. Hi guys, made a simple and quick video on how to do the trophy, it's missleading, you have to KILL 3 enemies. I recommend the Tonberry King side quest after the main quest for the DLC, there is a moment in the fight that small tonberryes spawn just in a straight line, perfect for Tidal Stream, also MAINTAIN pressed the Triangle button for a larger area of effect.
  11. Acabo de obtener la última arma del juego "submarino" y no me dio el trofeo. 😢 Nosé que hacer ya tengo desbloqueadas todas las armas pero el trofeo no salto en ningún momento y ya terminé el juego. Algún consejo?
  12. I beated him at level 85, but I guess the more level the more damage, but don't expect an impressive amount of difference. I recommend doing side quests and put the 30% EXP up.
  13. You need to kill 3, it's missleading, here is a video, I recommend the Tonberry King side quest.
  14. You should be able to continue like nothing happened. I tested saves from my first playthrough and they work perfectly fine!
  15. I bought the Limited Run edition and I am excited to finally play this game for the first time.
  16. DM Wales Inteactive a message on Twitter. I did and they sent me a code for the PS5 version. These games are supposed to now be Crossbuy. I brought the PS4 version on release day too and it would be unfair if we had to buy these games a second time. Sadly, seems like Ten Dates' PS5 upgrade still won't appear as free.
  17. Here's one for April GraviFire • NA All 16 Trophies 18th April 2024 • Platinum in 2 years, 1 month
  18. My first shmup. Really underrated game. Gorgeous art design and dynamic gameplay, that's all that good 2D game requires. The only downside is difficulty of 100% completion. Next shmup I'll try my hand at will be Thexder Neo.
  19. It pops from buying things from the shop for gold or silver coins....the shop is in the top left of the online pregame lobby.
  20. Good point, I completely missed the wording requirement. Will see if I have something else as a replacement. I picked her because to be fair I punched the living snot out of X'Tabay 😆
  21. Ive read a post on other site for the xbox version stating a developer menu for cheats that dont disable achievements. This works for playstation too? anyone knows? this is the post. "This method utilises the ingame developer cheat mode and allows you to complete everything in about 6-8 hours by using cheats that don't disable achievements. To activate developer mode, just plug a usb keyboard into your xbox and type thisisnotsupported on the options screen. A popup will show you that dev mode is enabled and a new menu item called DEV will appear. In that menu, you can click on the options to unlock all levels and challenges which will allow you to see all badge requirements from the start. During a level, just press the following buttons to use these cheats: Enable Immortality: + Disable Immortality: + Enable Invisibility: + Disable Invisibility: + Teleport to cursor: + Kill the target under the cursor: + Credit to RAILBAIT for posting the method for the Windows 10 version. I just discovered it also works on the xbox version."
  22. ‘Fallout’ Renewed for Second Season at Amazon

It's among the top three most-watched shows on Prime Video, so no surprise at the renewal.

There's just too much good TV these days, so I haven't gotten to watching it myself, but I'll get to it next month.

23. Today
  24. PS5: Texas Chainsaw Massacre 😪 just gotta finish grinding out the XP (incredibly boring, even playing with friends gets repetitive and humdrum 🫠) PS4: Butcher lots of fun with this one, really didn't expect to like it as much as I do with the art style the gameplay is incredibly fast and action-packed - definitely recommend PS3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance DLC (all three of them) base game is done sans one trophy want to finish all the DLC and then pop the platinum and 100% at the same time
  1. Load more activity