All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yeah you have to manually sync which i swear i did multiple times so maybe someone did it for me?? i dunno i guess we'll see as i earn more
  3. This game does indeed, slap - MikeCheck: Level 49 Death Captain ~ Commander of the SES Shield of The Stars ~
  4. Both were loose copies for 5$ each . I already own Xenoblade on the Wii but it is good to have a portable version on the go for that cheap.As for the Dragon Quest, i've never played this version.I think it is a remake of PS1 game.I might be wrong.
  5. Ahh nothing you can do about really! I think it must've been that something had gone wrong on my end, since it started working after i cleared the cookies (had to go into the console with f12, and then i cleared all cookies and local storage for that site). I was logged in in my other browser too with my gmail account, so i think when i tried it in chrome to test, it mustve set those cookies there too.
  6. I'm level 50 with all stratagems unlocked, my ship fully upgraded, and almost maxed out on samples. There are definitely a lot of lower level players who can outplay me and I don't care. I'm just having a ton of fun with the game. I actively look for SOS beacons on lower level difficulties to help out other Helldivers and drop some higher level gear for them to mess around with until they can unlock it. It's a co-op game and it's the most fun I've had in a co-op game in a long time. I have over 140 hours and I've only encountered one toxic game. Two of the players were obviously grouped up with the goal of being trolls. They would kill you on purpose to take your gear, they would kill you even when they already had your gear the second you came out of the hell pod, they would refuse to reinforce most of the time, and when they died they would start yelling things that I won't even type here through their mics to get us to reinforce faster. Myself and the other random that had joined quickly left their game. Other than that, it has been a really positive experience with randoms. I have actually added quite a few to my in-game friends list. FOR SUPER EARTH!!!
  7. I haven't ran into any toxicity, it happens in any online game but the people I've played with use comms and are just having fun! Don't let it ruin your experience with the game. Every batch of apples has a few bad solider. Now report to your nearest Democracy Officer for insubordination and then we'll expect you back on the front lines. - MikeCheck: Level 49 Death Captain ~ Commanders of the SES Shield of the Stars ~
  8. Saw the post but reacting a bit late. Servers could definitely go down again before their official shut down date; "there may be some disruptions in the service of the game." Prioritize this now if you want to platinum it!
  9. While the servers are still down, there's a guy who was able to obtain all three online trophies not so long ago (https://psnprofiles.com/HTSpiderr). Do you have an idea how he managed to do this?
  10. @Rebourne07 Thanks again for mentioning me on the other post. I just joined the leaderboard. I have all stacks and all dlcs 100% 😉
  11. A Good Day to Die from Starship Troopers 3:
  12. Thanks, I was looking in the past for a project for Metal Gear Series. 😉
  13. I haven't run into much toxicity yet but I haven't been playing a ton only like level 14 or so. I expect it to get a bit worse when I start doing higher missions more consistently. I'll never understand the mentality but it is what it is lol I'm not gonna let some try hards ruin my good time.
  14. TIER 1 COMPLETE ! 1) Limbo (VITA) - 3.44% Rarity (Completed 7th January) 2) Outlast - 1.35% Rarity (Completed 22nd January) 3) The Finals - 0.05% Rarity (Completed 25th January) 4) Outlast 2 - 1.33% Rarity (Completed 29th January) 5) OlliOlli World (PS5) - 1.34% Rarity (Completed 24th February) TIER 2 UPDATE! 1) Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth - 2.85% Rarity (Completed 20th March) My latest UR is Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. It was a really great game to me but a very long one. I spent over 150 hours on this game and it felt like some things will never end. As there is too much to say about this game right now including spoilers, I will say that the hardest parts of the platinum come from the endgame VR missions. There are minigames in this game that can be troublesome, but nothing too crazy as there are amazing guides online. The combat was really great, the story was good for the most part and the characters are more charming this time around! Now just need to wait 5 more years to the next entry lol Difficulty wise I would give it a 6.5/10. Rating wise I would give it a 8.5/10.
  15. Found it ! 33% so 33k RP then. I think I will focus on other trophies, no way I get 77k missing RP in two days.
  16. Defense was successful. How many assaults and defenses, back and forth, until we finally manage the final assault? 😂😭
  17. Awesome! Sorry it was such a hassle, I’m glad it’s resolved now
  18. Loved all of these games back on release. Surprisingly good! I would say Nightfire was my favourite. As licensed games, probably slim chance they will actually be remade, but they seem to be doing a good job with releasing older Star Wars games so who knows?!!
  19. Thanks for tip. It works Now will be a much easier and faster 100k puyos - last trophy for platinum.
  20. Agreed. If the people working on these online servers would just make it open source, there wouldn't be issue. Unfortunately most of the people bringing servers back online don't care about trophies which is fair. They just want to be able to play the old games online again and I respect that. I guess we can be hopeful, though. Until then, my 1 bronze online trophy will hold me from the platinum. :)))))
  21. With the Series 2 domination released I wonder what might be easier, it or the current. Current is pre trade deadline rosters with lower overalls with a lowest difficulty of PRO. The new Series 2 has beefier rosters BUT its lowest difficulty is semi-pro. Wondering if the lower difficulty is enough to offset the beefed up cards. I did an attempt last night against the Pistons on Semi Pro Series 2 and ended up winning by 67. Lots of bullshit AI fuckery though especially around my defensive AI on pick and rolls. Going to try a game on Pro Current Dom today and see if its easier/harder.
  22. Yep, it's time to update the card with a few games. I'll have to say that the PS Plus monthly games and the catalogue have been pretty good this year. Of all the games I've added there is a true winner among them: The Wild at Heart. Highly recommend this game for just pure enjoyment of gaming. Second place goes to I Am Dead, a puzzle game and a nice story to go with it. Was going to finish and add Tchia, but didn't make the "leaving the catalogue" deadline, so might need to buy that one. Got the same problem with Chicken Police: Paint It Red as I'm having problems with the shooting range and sticky joysticks. Right now working on Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and Call of the Sea.
  23. downloading now playing now, lets hope it is good. Definitley has a Spectecale Fighter (DMC/Bayonetta/Darksiders/Neir Automata) feel in the combat, looks beautiful, plays pretty smooth as well.
  24. Got the glitch this morning on physical version. Reinstalled without the patch and completed all fine now. Now to finish the story.
  25. Stellar Blade™ Demo https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-PPSA18488_00-STELLARBLADEDEMO let's goooooo!!!
  26. did you finish it in one run without reloading? I did that one on patched but did it without reloading. Took me like 4 times before i decided to try without loads I also made sure to not pick up any drinks (be warned FIRST visit to clerk's safe gives you a drink). Don't know if that affects it but good to be safe
  1. Load more activity