All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Since I plated the game a few days ago, this is the most important stuff you need to know: Gold: To get gold fast, play mail delivery missions form the post office (letter on map). Start the mission, deliver 3/4 letters & WHEN YOU GET TO THE 4TH ONE, DON'T GIVE THEM THE LETTER UNTIL IT'S LESS THEN 2 MINS. ON THE TIMER. Finish the mission & you'll get 0.32 gold, 1000+ exp. & $65. You can also do other post office missions, just don't forget to finish the mission with less then 2 mins on the timer. For every 5 lvs., you get a treasure map that you can collect from post office. Find the treasure for gold, money & items. Roles: The best role in the game is the collector. To buy collector role, 1st you need to find Madam Nazar & purchase Collector's Bag for 15 Gold (10 if it's on sale). As a collector, you can collect all kinds of things found throughout the map. You can sell them individually or as a part of the set (you get more money & exp. if it's complete set). When you get the chance, buy the Shovel for $350 & when you reach collector lv. 6, buy Metal Detector for $700. Here's an interactive map of all collectables: https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/ Horses: When you get the chance, purchase the Mustang for $500. It's the best breed overall & has max health & stamina when you reach bonding lv. 4 with it. When you reach lv. 35, purchase Nacogdoches Saddle for &525. While horse has this saddle equipped, it'll drain 25% less stamina & horse will get speed & acceleration increased by 1.
  3. That is impressive considering the amount of effort and grind these trophies demand of you. I never did finish it up and likely won't as I found the game an extreme bore, a disappointing fact since I'm a diehard Resident Evil fan. Capcom rarely make the multiplayer aspects of these games work.
  4. I actually like the fact, that they do not have any stats and are just cosmetic. Otherwise you would not be able to wear whatever you want Sometimes I feel like having EVE were cute things, sometimes I prefer her to wear stuff one should not wear to church on sundays man I love this game lol
  5. It has checkpoints after every 5 bosses (you can stop at those points and go replenish your health items for instance). 26 trials in total. Trial #26 has some exclusive monsters + secret boss that cannot be fought elsewhere, so if at the end of the game you wonder why your bestiary list is missing a boss, it's here.
  6. I'll probably never play this game but I appreciate it so much when the developers actually care about the trophies and have fun with them. Kinda ironic the Microsoft game took more care with their trophies than some sony games.
  7. This also my case, after exactly 1 month of waiting for any answer from their support, they just closed my ticket
  8. zero hackers in rdr2 on consoles and i've been playing online alot for a little bit, level 50 can be done in a few days if you actually spend money for 15 gold bars to get the collectors role the best way to level up and make money to get the 5 horses trophy the 3 wins are a total piece of cake get a sub par horse and get the bond level up and you can win races i won 5 in a row no problem
  9. Is it a limitation of the software used to power the forum? https://invisioncommunity.com/
  10. Game title: 99 Vidas Patch version that negatively changed the trophy: Patch 1.02 (EU) OR Patch 1.05 (NA) What has changed?: Trophies are currently absurdly difficult and unfair due to living farming being removed from the game Which trophies are affected?: "Not so Hard..." and "Gold Elite Player" Game title: Rack N Ruin Patch version that negatively changed the trophy: Patch 1.01 What has changed?: The Dependency trophy is glitched and unobtainable Which trophies are affected?: "Dependency"
  11. Yes, I talked to them weeks ago. I sent them screenshots and everything. I asked them recently, and they say they are still looking at it.
  12. Well then I'm happy to point out this great option, just for that: Unless you were intentionally distorting what's actually happening here, just to antagonize.
  13. Good idea. It didn't even cross my mind to use Steam. Those are some nice looking stats. Thank you very much! Thanks for the context on how it might be different than something like Fortnite. You never really lose progress unless you fail the map, but since it is PVE, that was rare. I know there will be some god-tier players of a game like this who may enjoy rolling over some beginners (that's just the pirate way lol).
  14. All good, tbf I didn't even look at the date you posted your comment - so that's on me. No way I could reasonably expect you to remember all the details. I think I got it pretty understood by now. Do appreciate the tips for sure!
  15. Cheers lad. At the moment I'm just getting used to the controls and stuff. Gonna widdle down some of the more basic online trophies that I can do on my own, and I've already created a session to get assistance with the posse trophies. For the one where you create your own permanent posse, the moment you get the trophy for doing so can you quit out of that created posse, and also is it tied to the other posse trophies in anyway?
  16. Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. I've done a bit of digging, but I haven't found any posts adressing this. Is there a reason why we can't put special characters in our display name? My usual username is "Vénal", and I'm surprised that I can't use it on a forum.
  17. Hey everyone ☺️ I'm here to rejoin the community with a new account and I hope to find some friends. PSN ID CecieAngel PS Systems (PS5, PSVR2) Accepts Blank Friend Requests Yes, but I please send me a message what you are up to Games mostly singleplayer games, cooperative multiplayer games Language German & English
  18. Its been like a year and a half since i last played this game, soon as I finished the platinum was the last time i booted this game up, i tried to be very descriptive in my responses, just try to follow them as best as you can, i remember running into several issues when manipulating the times but as Ive said, just read through my adivce the best you can and hopefully you can avoid the issues I ran into, who knows, maybe my methods been nerfed since, i couldnt tell you definitively but when i made my posts, i always try to be as clear as possible
  19. If you play solo, I beg you to go Safer Seas, you will thank me later. I’ve just been stripped away two DLC trophies by griefers when I was about to sell treasures. Sure, I want full rewards, but it’s not worth your sanity and time to spend hours hunting treasures, only to get nothing because A-holes decide to mess with you.
  20. That I've already played on PC: Batman: Arkham City. One of my favorite games, I can't wait to play through it again, but I'm in no rush to go through the challenges (and I'd need to play Asylum first). That I've only ever watched on YouTube: Catherine. I didn't have a console when it came out, but I watched a Let's Play while thinking about what choices I would make. Now I have a console and the game, but I'm intimidated by the length and difficulty. And as an honorable mention: Deep Rock Galactic. I love the community, and I'm hoping that I'll get the platinum someday, but it's such a huge task that I'm always putting it on hold to play something else.
  21. Kena - You can revert to an earlier version like 1.16 to use the Master Difficulty Glitch when it was found (think the Glitch is harder/different to pull off nowadays)
  22. Yeah, I got a lot of trophies unlocked, but some I got to do them again, or do one more to unlock.
  23. Fantastic, I appreciate the advice, I’ll keep that in mind for whenever I decide to play it! 👍
  24. Update #9 Progress Since Last Update: Wreckfest (100%) Ape Escape (100%) Prodeus (43%) -> (62%) The Knight Witch (12%) Hello Neighbor 2 (100%) Untitled Goose Game (100%) PGA 2K23 (100%) Twisted Metal 2 (100%) Moving Out 2 (100%) The Artful Escape (0%) -> (100%) I am Dead (0%) Last Stop (0%) -> (28%) Another solid week and with this challenge getting towards the last month I am looking to tidy up a few games. Prodeus: I am 18/28 levels complete for this game. Really really great game, just a bit of a shame that a guide is semi required to 100% the levels. Still really enjoying it and I am hopeful to have this one finished up by next update. The Artful Escape: Short and sweet game that I added to the challenge as it is leaving PS+ Extra. Really worth checking out before it leaves the service. Visually stunning with a solid story to boot. Last Stop: Similar to the Artful Escape I added this to the list as it is leaving PS+ Extra. Really enjoying this one, it is giving me telltale vibes, which is something I did not realized I missed to be honest. So far the story has been good! Swaps Used: 0 I am contemplating a potential swap with the Knight Witch as I have made 0 progress on this game since this challenge started. For now I will leave it in hopes to motivate myself to tackle it, but I am finding it hard at the minute to want to go back to it. Also starting to consider my games for the Summer challenge which signups will be starting for soon. As I have more time to plan for that one, I am hoping to bite off some harder and more time consuming games for that!
  1. Load more activity