All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Despite being close to finishing 2 more lists, I couldn't help myself and started a 5th one 😅 I completed Blasphemous as my first game on my hard mode list. It was really fun even though I thought I had locked myself out of the 100% on my first blind playthrough at first but it was not the case so I enjoyed unlocking all trophies. A good metroidvania. Not too difficult and deaths are not punishing. I also selected games for the missing spots on my list. I will try to stick with them as much as I can but I don't guarantee anything haha I am making progress on both FF8 and ME Andromeda so hopefully I will be able to include them in my next update. List 3 (7/10) Series Master + Roulette List 4 (7/10) Minesweeper List 5 (1/10) Hard Mode
  3. If I want to start a personal progress thread about a specific game, do I put that in off-topic or the game's sub forum?

4. Can somebody tell me what exactly happens on the PS Vita & PS3 if I change my PSN name nowadays? Will I be logged out or something?
  5. Yes, I actually have been! I'm #39 for the Shadow of Mordor Plat: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2934-middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor/1-master-of-mordor
  6. Stupid question. If they gave me 1000 dollars for only every plat, I'd still sell it. And you'd be a moron not to.
  7. Yes, got the game on disc when it was released and paid for the season pass to get all of the DLC’s.
  8. I tried moving on to Franchise and I think I may do it on an easier mode and come back but it has been a ride. Especially since the first year it starts out well then takes a dive and makes me feel like I have everything set up well but then start losing so much money. I set up habitats really well and some animals get screwed over. I try placing more donation bins but there are a lot already and eventually I just run out of money during the build. I will try an expand the two I know are small (Zebra and Tiger) and maybe the Tortoise but it doesn't seem to do much. I don't even know how I'm losing so much on money lol. 10 grand a year is wild. The first time I went through I tried setting up workzones as it seems the Keepers do such a bad job without them but it only seemed to hurt their efficiency. I'll try doing that again and see if it helps but it won't help losing money that much. It is really annoying me. It would be one thing if I was close and just missing but I am so far away it is not funny lol
  9. Thank you for this mushroom manifesto Fluffy. Damn... 20x Possessed Petals, I farmed them for the shield enchantment (I did a full circle in Memorial Servant 3, farming all the Fatal Flowers along the way), they have the same drop rate as hard scorpion heads, so you should start having flashbacks. 😄 Buying expensive reagents is not an option, because, you know, a 10m trophy. Do you take a tea break while fighting him? Because I was naked with two dex accessories and Sylvian bow +4 completed BSC 2 in ~7 min, with the full setup you will do it much faster! Thank you Fluffy, that was a cool grind. Wad'ya mean? Clicku on the wordu “video” in the previous post and you will see the strat. 😂😂😂 You bet, that's gonna be my #100 plat! Yeah i know i know... this is both good and annoying because when you have almost all the reagents from this spot, you keep getting messages that you can't take it anymore, then finally you got what you need, then there's that wall of text again... I want to "celebrate" 😂 the start of my first 1% grind with a picture...
  10. Hunter/Killer, A New Challenger Appears, Stubborn Stunner and Wolves for Lambs are still obtainable but all the other online trophies are toast.
  11. As far as I know Biohazard 4 and both Chronicles on PS3 are censored in the Asian/Pacific/Japanese markets in terms of headshots (both), chainsaw death szene animation (4) and Ashley's "ballistics" (4). I would consider that before buying.
  12. Looks day one to me. I don't have problems with the trophies but I too have a problem with the price tag especially with the grand slam version (like six courts and costumes cost 39.99?????? and grand slam version 119?). I told myself if they threw in any physical collectibles like a steelbook I would have bought it. Now I hope the DCLs or any possible transactions have no impact on getting any of the trophies. Top spin 4 was a blast I got the online trophies done the first week so I was lucky. This is still better than topspin4 it does not require you to win an online tournament or something. So it's very doable plus it might be boostable. I was playing midnight suns. The fact that 2k had one of the last DLC trophies require you to complete all missions from other paid DLCs is beyond my understanding. It's against Sony policy isn't it that trophies are only tied to the paid content with the purchase alone? So can't say we are safe with this one when it comes to 2K.
  13. Have you got a link to anything stating the PC problems are making their way to console? I know the community had to fix it on PC because Acti essentially said 'fuck it', and even then they can't play public games. The main issue was the 4 RCE exploits, I'm unsure how these would be possible on console (not saying it's impossible).
  14. Dear lord that's some text! Nice work there that's a lot of combat and a LOT of racing covered there. Arkham Knight really outdid itself with the content there! I will have a special request (I bet you planned that anyway) : special section for the Community Challenge Pack. That's the most fun part after all 😆
  15. I'm planning to make FFXVI's platinum my 5000th trophy (DLCs included), so I wanted to ask if FF mode is required to get all DLCs' trophies. 😖
  16. Click on your Avatar on the main page, then click Settings. Do you have your correct time zone set there?
  17. Are trophies that can be earned solo in wolfpack still attainable? Was thinking that these wouldn't necessarily require servers to be available.
  18. So like $17.5 million. Nah, I think I'd rather keep my trophies that don't mean anything and have any real value and my games that I could just rebuy with all that money. No thanks, I'd rather be worse off than have a nice house, retire in my 30's and not have to worry about money for the rest of my life.
  19. Hi - I created a gaming session for the next day or two, and it shows up "your upcoming sessions" but not under the actual day I'm trying to set up (happens to be 24 hrs later, Wednesday). I waited a day to see if the list repopulated, but still nothing. Anyone know what is going on? Thank you.
  20. It would seem that the note in The Spire in The Evergreen is indeed missable. Once the bridge falls you won’t be able to get 1 of the 2 notes titled “No Escape”. (Unless the position of the note has moved). Bad news is if you miss this note you will have to 100% complete Evergreen again, collect all the notes in the other regions, and complete almost 70% of the game again. Good news is you won’t have to complete the other regions again I guess and trophies unlock on custom difficulty. Also the DLC is not free, it’s normally $3.99 US.
  21. Last year. I was playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 (PS4) on the hardest difficulty, Master Ninja. I was on the second last boss fight of the game (Dagra Dai) and for the life of me I could not beat him after trying an hour or so. Idk what happened but there reached point where Dagra Dai did another one of his bullshit one hit kill grab moves on me and I just snapped. I screamed a bunch of profanities & curses (I was home alone) and started pounding & kicking my bed over and over for a good few minutes, I was absolutely seething mad. Mind you this was my 8th playthrough of the game over a week or so - I think every ounce of frustration and anger built up and was released in this moment. Next morning I tried a different strat, and I beat him easily on my second try. But that was the worst I've ever raged in my life in a video game for sure; my poor bed. It's def one of my proudest plats though.
  22. As long as the disc and dlc region match (e.g US, EU, ASIA), you should be fine
  1. Load more activity