All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I mean i played it on a ps4 pro on 4k as well I didn't have any major problems. Certainly not nothing that ruined it for me. It seems to be inconsistent from one person to the next.
  3. That library section was on my old PS4 which is being recycled for parts now so I lost everything on that library section. Most of the stuff isn't that expensive and I still have enough money for food(I paid off my rent and electric bill which was less than $100). No blue? Disappointed. Blue is my favorite color.
  4. Does the Elite Hunt pass boost experience gained on weapons by 1.5x or also the Slayer mastery by 1.5x? Would it help to purchase Elite Hunt pass?
  5. Demon's Souls
  6. I'd go with Arkham Asylum on PS3.
  7. Oh sign me up for sure! I really enjoyed the last event and I'm excited for this one too!
  8. Super Star Wars Master Jedi Beat the game on Jedi difficulty without losing any lives. Ultra Rare - 3.01% Han Shot First! Play as Han Solo in the Cantina and shoot Greedo. (Yes, it's possible!) Ultra Rare - 4.75% Thermal Destruction Kill 5 enemies with a single thermal detonator. Very Rare - 5.32% All in one night, and I just wanted to go to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters
  9. Wolfenstein 2 New Colossus
  10. You wouldn't say that if you were playing and running into issues like me. I'm playing PS4 pro on 4k HDR and episodes of texture popping and frame drops are atrocious. Sure most of the time the visuals are great but it doesn't make up for the fact that any session with the game will have these technical slowdowns which ruin the immersion. It's the most inconsistent game I've played this gen.
  11. Yeah I might do this, nearly 36 now and the grind only gets more and more painful as time goes on.. got all my weapons mastery to +12 or more with my pike at 16 already so might as well do the godhand stuff
  12. Piada bowl with pesto & calamari. Mmm... that's soooo good! 🙂
  13. Where can i import this North America disc version from in the UK at a reasonable price?
  14. I know. That's a serious sacrilege that these games are getting kept from us. At least the Genesis mini will have Darius. Not the original Taito release of Darius II/Sagaia... M2 ported this from the first game of the series. While it's on the PC-Engine as a 768 KB card, the Genesis mini version is 4 MB. I'm really tempted to buy it for this. Space Megaforce is very good, but the Japanese version Super Aleste is better still. SA has some additional BGM, some different voices, nice SD art on the options & game over screens, & a better ending.
  15. Today
  16. AS - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/9211-bouncy-bullets
  17. 1. It's Summer Time - Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (97%) 2. Asian Traditional - Mahjong World Contest 3. Blessing - Legend of the Tetrarchs 4. Peaceful - Word Search by POWGI 5. Movement - Mary Skelter: Nightmares 6. Lady Songkran - Fernz Gate 7. Spend time with Family - Mixups by POWGI 8. Play Together - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy 9. Release the Bird and Fish - Antiquia Lost 10. It's a New Year, New You - 英雄伝説 閃の軌跡IV (Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV) Finished my infinity run in Tokyo Xanadu eX+ and now just have a Calamity run left since every other trophy is knocked out now. My characters are all level 100+ after the infinity run, so the enemies shouldn't be a problem, but the platforming increases in difficulty in higher difficulties as well so I'm sure later dungeons will be a pain in my ass. At least I can skip everything except dungeons for this run and fly on through it. I'm flying through it fast enough that I completed the whole final dungeon, the entire epilogue and the entire after story today along with chapters 1 and 2 in my Calamity run. I'll definitely have this one knocked out by the end of the month, probably by the end of the week to be honest. Good luck to anyone else who has Tokyo Xanadu in their list since I know that was on a few lists.
  18. As it turns out that's exactly what happened to me. I only figured it out by borrowing a ps3 copy and importing my character to see if all three of the other location trophies popped and one didn't.
  19. No need to rebuy everything. All your digital games are stored in the Library section of the PS4 menu bar. You just have to redownload everything, that’s all. Or you can go to the PlayStation store website and download from your download list there.
  20. For me this gen has been the best with masterpieces like The Witcher III and RDR2 etc. Of course there are some shit things as there always has been and always will be.
  21. Gadabout Discover all named locations in Oasis and the surrounding Pirate's Booty areas. Definitely An Italian Plumber Kill Donkey Mong. Bombs Away Complete the mission "Toil And Trouble".
  22. Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us on the PS3 will all have their online servers close this September, making those platinum trophies impossible to get afterwards.
  23. They are not random. I have a special map tab and after I pressed a button to convert all the old maps I still had the same amount of every map in every slot/tier. Only the name changes. So for every alleyway you always get an ivory temple.
  24. Viva Bloodborne !
  25. I am usually a lurker, but I remember last year's event on this and think it's a great way to go through games you wouldn't normally go through. I will check my backlog to see if there is anything worth running. (I lost all of my digital games last week when my old PS4 died due to a power surge during a thunderstorm so I'd have to buy everything again. )
  1. Load more activity