All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I would suggest reviewing their needs and making sure these are being met. That should help registrations and completions. Schedule Free-Time immediately before the rehab prog and put objects for fulfilling needs (exercise, phones, showers, etc) in accessible areas. Also try to reduce suppression (mainly from solitary punishments and nearby armed guards).
  3. This bug still exists. Happened to me multiple times. Once this morning on wave 12
  4. LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is my (totally not biased) GG nomination.
  5. I gonna assume it's the same list as Xbox
  6. I was trying to compare to someone that is missing a ranking stat on their main profile page so it is likely they had some flags on their account.
  7. I may have misread the "original point of this reply has gotten away from me but Jesus fuck". What did you mean by that?
  8. Compare doesn't work on profiles with flagged games, if that's the situation you're encountering.
  9. I have everything but weapon skills (just need to re-roll sp) and final boss, took about 150 it depends how much you struggle with this type of game.
  10. I doubt it would be hidden games. I just compared myself to someone with hidden games and did not get an error. I also compared mine to yours and had zero issue too. Is the person maybe not on the leaderboards or is flagged for a bunch of games? Not sure why you'd get an error...
  11. I finally got a response to my ticket from several weeks ago... An automated response saying they're "experiencing high call volume" and will close my ticket in 2 days if I don't update it. I haven't really had issues in the past several weeks so I'll probably let it lapse, but what a joke. Only 321 challenge points to go!
  12. Yes, but I think im going to have to do a 3rd playthrough JUST because of the Paladin trophy. If i knew, we could have quite easily done that in NG with a save backup and reload. Would have taken 10 minutes without any trouble or messing anything up, but now because of this, means my guide can still do platinum in 2 playthroughs, but the DLC will require a 3rd. So i may just stick to platinum, we'll get that done and then we'll do a 3rd for the DLC, maybe better that way for others. If optimal, you could do 100% trophies in 2 playthroughs. But my guide cant do that because i wasnt aware this permadeath would be a thing ;(
  13. I've just been trying to use the compare feature on the site to look over games with someone else however it just keeps giving me the message "this user has no games in common" I have checked and both profiles have many games in common and are also on the same platform and region, the profile i'm trying to compare with does have some hidden games and other profiles i've tried and had no issue with does not so i'm wondering if this is the reason?
  14. Remember to use iron foreskin if you're watching opti guides.
  15. Hi So your first guide to plat is still good to go?
  16. @UsedDampTowelHow many attempts did it take? Do you know if you need all 9 life bottles? I've been trying it over and over. 1. I start the level with 8 full bottles and full health. 2. I equip the good lightning. 3. I run around healing them until all 8 bottles are used and I die. (I've tried only healing one, healing the whole group, waiting to die until just as they win - no successes). Any advice? Are we talking "try it 20 times and it will eventually work"?
  17. Having obtained the platinum for Fall Guys, also keep playing it casually from time to time and also having played Stumble Guys a few times with friend on mobile and Steam, I can say that Stumble Guys is way more fun. Yeah, it's a rip off, like so many games out there of more popular games, but Stumble Guys manage something that Fall Guys have lost a long time ago, and that is the fun you get, playing alone or with friends. I rather play SG than FG if you ask me now a days. Hopefully they changed some of the achivements, as some maps don't come as often now.
  18. Ok and this Is what i did.. i'm missing goo research.. and 4 reverse .. as i said. I think that i renounce. Let's try Really thank you
  19. By the way, you can't summon NPCs for bossfights with Ironman active or do NPC quests that require summons. Why you ask......... well because you must die to make the summons appear and if you die, then game over. Wow, and I doubt they made them already available.
  20. I gave it and bought the UE version before it left the sale. Can you go straight into online mode or does it force you into the main game first? Also. Any advice for beginner items I will need or anything like going into online? Got another 8 hours of downloading which will be around 1-2am for me. Will start the game properly tomorrow afternoon.
  21. I don't think I can resist purchasing this game after having played the demo. My goal of reaching 95% completion for this year moves further into the distance!
  22. Unending Dawn apperently is coming to PS5, Android and iOS in 2024. Today I first time I heard about it, do a Gacha with Souls like mechanic sound interesting. Source: https://fextralife.com/unending-dawn-the-crossover-between-genshin-impact-and-sekiro-is-heading-to-ps5/
  23. Thanks a lot, but does the game feature story related trophies? If that is the case then I would need to replay a part of the game.
  24. Late to the party I know. I've just got the plat having left it 12 years or so with only the 24 hours of create mode trophy left for it (I was only 8 hours short as well). I'd since replaced the PS3 and for whatever reason forgot to cloud save so had to clean start the create mode trophy. To confirm, yes - the trophies HuntingFever mentioned are still accessible and pop (yay) - and yes you must complete the first chapter to access create mode if you're starting fresh. If You can smash through these in about half an hour or less if you're just rushing and skipping as much as possible.
  25. saw this on sale in the PS store and was thinking about getting it until i saw your post here. how are those two trophies unobtainable and did you ever figure out a work around?
  26. second 400 hour DLC (after Crypt of the Necrodancer)
  1. Load more activity