All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Plat #46 Difficulty 1/10 Enjoyment 7/10 Simple relaxing game me and my son did
  3. I don’t have this problem but I do have problem getting Snowflake Very chic and shopaholic 🫠
  4. I got the editions tab but no trophies pop when I win a round or get 100 damage in 1 round also the editions button disappears when the console gets online
  5. I think I’m gonna have to disqualify this one. The description talks about saving someone from Zsasz, not defeating him.
  6. Thank you for informing it's on sale, gonna grab it. 🤣
  7. Also, most areas of the second map, Edo, will re-populate with public orders later in the story. So if you're having any issues with anywhere there you can save it for when that happens.
  8. decided the grief break is over. going to honor my dogs passing by playing through crash bandicoot trilogy and get the plats (not sure about the extra dlc trophy's) may just do the level gem only. just have the silver gems for bandicoot 1 then i can work with 2.

9. Those glitches were fixed years ago to my knowledge 🤔.
  10. Don't buy the base game right now if you claimed it before on PS+. According to Discord, they are looking into the issue. Wait until it's resolved.
  11. I believe others have said it's like Skyrim, no autopop but some trophies will pop if you do one more, like collecting one junk item or hacking one more terminal will likely do it if you are playing the same save with all the trophies done in 4. It's possible some trophies might still autopop but not all of them (I think Skyrim did it but could have been a bug on my end). 100% settlement happiness might just pop on it's own or if you go there. You know how people said the Nuka Cade tickets being 100k were likely an accident and it was supposed to be 10k or something? Guess what still requires 100k tickets for PS5. I am thinking they didn't do that by mistake, and it was always intended to be the most annoying trophy.
  12. There's cross-save but as predicted, there's no auto-pop - you have to redo everything from scratch.
  13. If the character is a default on the mission it's possible it doesn't count them, though I believeit did when I did it. Also, bond missions don't count. Tell them to go into a mission and then at the first banner swap out every character they have unlocked until they've brought them all into that mission. See if the ticker works then. Contrary to what you might think, you don't have to finish a mission with every character, just bring them into one.
  14. The original point is lost, started writing the message about achievements, ended up writing a massive rant about the absolute shameless rip off it is, the point "got away from me" in other words. The "Jesus fuck" was me being exasperated about the game. I didn't start writing with the intention of ranting but it happened anyway lol. So that's what I meant. Your reply kinda shocked me if I'm being honest. I thought it'd be clear that the message was about Stumble Guys and not anyone in this thread.
  15. Yeah, all I've seen on it is that comment from a customer support rep, who likely doesn't have that level of granular detail. It's possible it just won't happen, or there's enough backlash to it but it winds up taking them weeks/months to implement. Oh well. All I know is I'm not paying a dime for it.
  16. Split-screen coop. No LAN, no online. This applies to both the campaign and the guerilla mode
  17. "PS+ cloud saves"? What do you mean by this, is there some mandatory part of the game that requires you to save using this? I don't have PS+ and don't plan to get it.
  18. Cheers I'll try that now I didn't think about that
  19. So guys, the trophy list is separated from the ps4 version with no autopop? I wanted to stream the trophy hunt and i dindn't want to do that with half the trophies already obtained, cause i dind't get the platinum back in the day.
  20. I wouldn't mind except for the settlement trophies. Those alone might keep me from going for a second Plat.
  21. anyone know if powerwash simulator trophies stack from ps5 to ps4? i know there are some games that do but not sure if this is one.

22. Fallout 4 got mods at roughly the same time Skyrim did a few years ago.
  23. Considering how inconsistent this is, the autopop is very buggy. I have around 210 Steam/Xbox achievements, but only popped 56 trophies on login. Some very weird behavior like I have the trophy for earning 150,000 gold on Gold Hoarder voyages and Order of Souls voyages, but not Merchant Alliance. I also have all the trophies for earning every commendation during most Tall Tales (which requires completing them 5 times) but I did not get the trophies for completing the Tall Tales. Not only that, but I don't have the trophy for earning 10 commendations. I have hundreds. Some of these trophies that didn't unlock were a huge grind on PC, I'm very disappointed with how they approached this support.
  24. I haven't played Dave the Diver but from the suggested games listed above, I would say Medieval Dynasty is another suggestion. Takes place in medieval times, you build your own village, farm, mine, craft, etc.
  25. I don't think PS+ owners will get it. Feel like I remember other games doing that before(can't remember what games). I think the bug was with the PS store not letting us buy it when we should have been able to. I'm happy to end up proven wrong on that, though.
  1. Load more activity