All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I've been watching Ed, Edd n Eddy. It's so nostalgic. I used to watch this show religiously growing up. it's still as awesome as I remember.
  3. hore

Auto pop

0-second times don't show up on Fastest Achievers. You just got unlucky that your PS5 happened to autopop it faster than your cousin's
  4. How do y'all motivate y'allselfs to do something? 

5. Hear my Plea - Begin Zau's journey with Kalunga Evening the Odds - Equip a Trinket I am the Sun - Defeat 4 enemies with a single Supernova I am the Moon - Defeat 4 enemies with a single Lunar Blast Quick Draw - Perfect Recharge 10 times A Once Black Sky - Complete Act 1
  6. Almost All Trophies are Bugged. If you want the . Play The PS4 Version Also, No auto pop between ps4 and ps5 version. I think the stumble guys trophy list will be like Roblox’s Trophy List. Wait a little, Then the trophy List Only 8 to 12 trophies probably Unless it’ll be different than Roblox. I don’t Know
  7. This update fixes SnapMap functionality. Players should be able to access and publish maps again.
  8. I'm not holding out much hope that the next Metro game is going to be free of glitches if the Devs are happy to sell this in the mess it's in.
  9. This method works too? https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/159709-i-made-a-tool-to-easily-downgrade-ps4-games-to-any-older-version/
  10. Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

Auto pop

Just curious if anyone else has had the same issue, I auto popped the ps5 version of this the other day I thought nothing of the time (0 seconds) because it's an auto pop. But my cousin popped in 1 second and one the 100% leaderboard, I've had no message of cheating or anything to which this is not so why on earth is it not up there 🤷🏽??
  11. You have to fight the mask boss under the bridge in the left zone to get a perk that only he can drop (I was missing his) all other perks can drop from treasure caches (looks like a giant spider egg, and for the miniboss in the right zone on the very extreme far right of the map you practically have to leap of faith dash to some land over there to find it. Here's an updated map (the google drive one from reddit is old and some stuff has been moved around) https://cvex2150j.github.io/SunderedMaps/
  12. How would one go about boosting the multiplayer for DOOM (2016)? Given how matchmaking works, and the absolute zombified state of the game, it doesn't really seem like traditional boosting would work. Once I finish the collectibles, the trophies for reaching level 5 and winning one match online are the only barrier to platinum for me.

1. Lord_of_Ra

Lord_of_Ra

Definitely would need a group for it. I think I have it too so if you want, I can help out.

Maybe getting about 6 players or so to start a match.

2. Remilia Scarlet

Remilia Scarlet

@Lord_of_Ra That would be super helpful! I should have the rest of the collectibles done tonight and I'll set up a gaming session for tomorrow. What time would work best for you? I have all day and night to do it.

13. Still not fixed, this developer apparently fixed the thumbnail for certain regions but not all of them/globally a couple months back and it's still the same issue today - When I rescan the list it's still showing the placeholder image lol
  14. Seconding this. This was one of my favourite games recently. The alternating mission/management phases kept me hooked like they do in Dave the Diver.
  15. It's been a little while since my last one but I earned the platinum for Dark Nights with Poe and Munro earlier and really enjoyed it. Highly recommend it to anyone who liked The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker and The Shapeshifting Detective, plus it directly ties into those two games. I found this guide useful: https://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?tid=1283147
  16. Today
  17. Can it works without patch? So when iam delete all and start from cd and a new game? 🤔
  18. They dont stack , you need to defeat the final boss twice to see both endings, if you have the requirements for the true ending after you defeat the final boss the game will show two options which are both for normal and true ending
  19. So I tried that tip to reload the research base and shooting that deer over and over... Didn't seem to pop. Is that trick glitched? It worked for me when i had to kill 50 animals in the Huntress trophy (spam killed the 3 chickens at the start of the Acropolis and reloaded), but this isn't working. I'm waiting till the diamond pops up for true shot and the deer does a great front flip, but no luck. Am I stuck trying to do it in the main file now?
  20. The PS5 version is completely bugged for me. I think it's fine if you had never played the game prior to starting it up on PS5.
  21. I get what you did with the post now! While technically correct, I honestly recommend maybe splitting Latin American countries to the continent instead. It'll make the Americas a little easier for us that live here to read
  22. Very nice indeed. Thanks for answering my questions.
  1. Load more activity