All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You think a cosy game like Coffee Talk wouldn't be so stressful.

But turns out it is. 5 hours later, Social Media Fever and God Of Caffeine isn't popping. I accidentally missed Lua's three bars and did a second playthrough (Not realising I wasn't supposed to do that for the God one), Lua got to three bars then her stupid boyfriend had no bars.

So I finished it again, and did Chapter Select, got Baileys to 3 bars AND everyone had three bars on the app, then the dumb cop decided to have his bars disappear for some reason despite I am sure I served him the proper coffee. And despite doing everything right for the God of Caffeine one, it did not pop.

I am not platinuming this one, really ticked me off after 5 hours despite PSN saying it was 2 hours. I'll come back someday, but really pissed me off.

3. Has this been fixed on the latest patch?. That trophy, along Arcade on Hard, are the last ones i need to do @@;
  4. I've never played either Dementium but always wanted to. I hear they're both incredibly rare/expensive for the DS! I know they released 2 for Steam but that wasn't a good port I hear. Surprisingly, as far as critical hubbub I remember from Gameinformer magazine and Metacritic.com, 2 ended up with better reviews than The Ward did. It's all personal preference though and I hope I can try out both so I can make my own decision over which I prefer just like you were able to!
  5. Heads up this limited time special event 'Toxic Shock' (active April 16th until May 7th) is actually pretty good for getting kicks and revives naturally without boosting, especially the challenges called 'Drill The Futterman' and 'Crush The Sex Toys' people go down a bunch in those (including myself) lol. I just got 18/50 revives in random games in those in my last 2 sessions. Also the special rewards have been pretty neat too 🙂
  6. Was finally able to set up a boosting session for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3, and need 3 more players for the online trophies.

Sidenote: Ive come to also discover for those curious to getting this Platinum? You CAN play crossplay aka PS5 and PS4, but trophies for playing with friends and 3 others will not pop. Matchmaking point trophies however will. You have to play with others on the same console as you for said trophies. I tested this today with my PS5 and 2 PS4's and again. Did work with connecting, but trophies didnt pop even when I did normal races or tournaments. 

7. What a surprise even if the NS vers. has released. Really enjoyed this title while playing it on DS despite later Dementium 2 really sucked. Probably the dementium difficulty could bring us some trouble but the others seem really smooth.
  8. Yesterday
  9. This game is a must play I have played it on pc and it’s always a good time with friends! Trophies don’t look all that bad either definitely gonna play this one again on PlayStation!!
  10. Interesting, so the description is slightly inaccurate then. Good to know though, thank you! Yeah, it does seem the description was mistaken. Will give it a try again now and make sure I kill them. Thanks!
  11. Such a great take and add on to the Frankenstein mythos.
  12. Anyone have a list of Boss Finishers? I’m at 8 out of 9 after 3 playthroughs. I know I got 2 August finishers/2 Chalko finishers/2 Richter finishers. I think I got 2 Holiday finishers. Do the quad-robots count towards the 9 boss finishers?
  13. PS4 + PS5 - Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse Ep2: Caged - April 19th 2024 (Entertainment Forge / GrabTheGames / Ratalaika Games) https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10009538 PS5 - Titan Chaser - April 19th 2024 (Stas Shostak / Samustai LTD) https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/concept/10002959
  14. You just gotta make sure the enemies die when you shoot them while you have infinite refill.
  15. Dave the Diver has just come out on PS5 and I'm seeing some folks refer to it as an Indie game, and this also happened at the Game Awards last year where Dave the Diver was nominated for 'Indie Game of the Year'. Here's the thing though, that game is produced in house at the 42nd largest company in South Korea, Nexon, so why was it called an indie game by so many? This begs the question of what is an indie game? Is it an objective checklist based on the game production, or a vibe you get of the game? To see if this will change your mind, here's some Non-indie games production-wise, that I think vibe as indie titles. Dave the Diver, Developed by Nexon Song of the Deep, Developed by Insomniac Jumbo the Badass Elephant, Developed by Gamefreak. Entwined, Developed by Pixelopous Child of Light, Developed by Ubisoft And now the inverse, games which (according to wikipedia) are indie games, but don't feel like indie games. High on Life Hell Let Loose Stray The Medium Personally I'm on team Production.
  16. Just play 2 playtrough, on NG+ the immortal difficulty is pretty easy,since u no longer needed to kill the endgame bosses
  17. I think the description is wrong and it meant kill not strike. I just kept holding triangle to charge the strike and spam it under infinite ammo. I eventually got it while going through the story.
  18. for those who finished the DLC is there any missable trophies ? Thanks
  19. Immortal is piss easy. You yourself are also an immortal, just get all sheild skills you can and the shield recharge on dodge. Every time your shield breaks you just dodge for 25% recharge and pop it up again, Rinse and repeat to victory. Just spam red magic aswell while shield is up, my red magic did like 1500 dmg late game.
  20. Hmmmm, I think this is how I will judge any game going forward. 😂

May be an image of text that says 'MAtO FINAL FANTASY XV XV (2017) DRAGON'S DOGMA 2 (2024) USES EFFORT IN MAKING PHOTOREALISTIC FOOD LITERALLY LOW EFFORT By RECORDING IRL'

21. Thank you for letting me know, I'll take care of this in the morning . EDIT: The missing Kitten Island stacks have just shown up .
  22. When you skip all cutscenes in 99% of the games that you play such as myself, every game has a forgettable story.
  23. Dawn of Fear was delisted on November 20, 2023 for Europe and on the 22nd for North America. Unfortunately the game was only available digitally. It was also delisted on Steam on November 28, 2023. Credit to @EdinhoN for originally reporting this in the original Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings thread.
  24. Try reloading your save on the last level and complete it again, someone got this "bug" earlier.
  25. EU PS5 - Dungeon Party - April 5, 2024 (Interactive Dreams Studio) - Watch list item. There's only 1 EU earner, and seems like they may have played the NA version. Don't have any unlock data yet for EU players.
  26. 100% - Sonic Adventure 2

L8e33e9.png

Harder than SA1 in terms of A-Rank requirements, so more time and effort was needed in achieving them

27. Plat# 8 black ops declassified
  1. Load more activity