All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I always wonder about "fan servers" for games that I could never find regular/legit games in when the servers were actually still up.
  3. I did it! I survived the last level with only 60HP and a hatchet with Frau Engel name on it. In the last stage I recovered my HP (good), raised it to 120 (also good) and ran towards her like a madman. She had one last trick on her sleeve: rip off 105HP of me before dying. Another shot and I was done. But now she's gone and the platinum is mine.
  4. Didn't know you had to actually set 8 rounds for the trophy. I got the 7 player trophy by only putting 1 event on it, but thanks for answering. I will try this method.
  5. I haven't started it yet, but I'm glad I picked up Joe & Mac when I did. I was thinking of buying Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja but never got around to it. Oh well. I mainly wanted to play it because Karnov makes an appearance. If they ever do release a collection, I wish they would make one with a Karnov theme and give us every game he ever appeared in (which was actually quite a few).
  6. Has the option of CRT requesting the source code privately, investigating it on their end and seeing how the servers run for themselves without the source code going public ever been suggested or looked into? Not just for these servers, but for other dead multiplayer games too. It seems like whenever there's this argument, only the developers are required to do something. How about CRT actually does something too? They could approach the developers and suggest a consensus, e.g. your source code doesn't go fully public but we take a look at the code and, if it's good to go, approve your server on PSNProfiles. I believe the developers would be more inclined to share the code in that case and the PSNP users would be happy to use the servers to get the trophies. So many people are unhappy about this but everyone accepts whatever CRT has to say just because they have the authority. But, as the authority, do they actually do anything to IMPROVE the situation? 1. Even if the server is open source, the developers can still at any point in time tweak it, including the trophy requirements. They can share the code online, then change how it performs on the server, then reverse it and so on. In that regard, how is it different from the private servers? 2. If the fan server is open source, anyone can use the code to recreate it on their side and alter the trophy requirements to make them easier. How do you know who obtained them properly and who cheated? 3. Have there been fan servers that are private and are actually confirmed to tweak the trophy requirements?
  7. I struggled but I was able to do it using the following; Eikons: Leviathan - Cross Swell / Tsunami Bahamut - Impulse / Gigaflare Ultima - Dominum / Ultimate Demise Starting Boons: Timely Evasion Timely Focus Timely Help Strategy: During Round 1, groups of enemies I would use Cross Sweel then Tsunami to beat them During Round 2, I would then charge up Megaflare with Bahamut (Press Circle then just dodge until Level 4) deactivate it, so its stored and kill the remaining enemies with Dominum etc During Round 3, I would unleash all my special attacks like Megaflare, Impluse and Gigaflare then use the rest On the next round screen I leveled up attack, and Eikon poficiy first then leveled up everything else. On the temp boons I used them on HP regain so after battle and during battle Don't sleep on Leviathan water shotgun ability, it is a really good ability i used it for many round 3 enemies.
  8. I just get trophy for 2000 kills at the almost end of my second playthrough and 5 minut later game crashed and couldn't even get to main menu. I quickly went to setttings and pause synchrozing saves to cloud. But even after download 2 hours old saves I couldn't start game. Trying reinstall and download old saves from cloud, rebuild database, clean cache but nothing works for me. I could only delete all my saves a and reinstall game. I was 198 wisdom and missing 4th seal of rune trophy. After start a new game, I made few saves so i have savegame with name 00004 and download only 1 save from cloud with the same number and after that i could continue from point where a had 187 wisdom, so I could get trophy in no time. I had real lucky, now only somehow trigger bugged pickpocket trophy. Any help?
  9. I got it from a game where there are 2 teams and in every team, half of the peope are jinxed, and the team where all the members are jinxed lose. When all the people of the other team are jinxed, that means that their score will be 0, so all you need to do is survive with only one person not jinxed in your team so the final score will be 1-0. I have to mention that trophy didnt unlock for me until I losed the following game, what was a surprise because I didnt know that game counted for the trophy. The problem is this game seems to be rare to happen, but both times I played this game ended 1-0. Hope this can help anyone still looking to unlock this trophy.
  10. Hi, I would like to submit the following list: Just missing U & X # - 47 (Hitman GO) A - Aiden Pearce (Watch_Dogs) B - Booker DeWiit (BioShock Infinite) C - Connor (Assassins Creed III) (UR) D - David Tapp (SAW) E - Eddie Riggs (Brutal Legend) (UR) F - Faith Connors (Mirrors Edge Catalyst) G - Galen Marek aka Starkiller (Star Wars Force Unleashed) H - Howard Lotor (Tales Noir) I - Iron Man (Iron Man 2) J - Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw) K - Kara Hassan (Rollerdrome) L - Lucas Kellen (Killzone Shadow Fall) (UR) M - Marianne Rekowicz (The Medium) N - Nilin Cartier-Wells (Remember Me) O - Okabe Rintato (Steins Gate) P - Peter Parker (Marvel's Spider-Man) Q - Quill (Moss) R - Rayman (Rayman Legends) (UR) S - Squall Leonheart (Final Fantasy VIII) T - Trevor Phillips (GTA 5) (UR) U - V - Vella Tartine (Broken Age) W - Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition) X - Y - Yuri (Modern Warfare 3) (UR) Z - Zale (Sea of Stars) Unnamed - The Luminary - (Dragon Quest XI)
  11. Apparently, there's a new PC tag: Currently, PSNP+ does not "understand" this tag and won't display it in your lists. When GoT on PC releases, I will update the script accordingly. The PC tag on the screenshot was manually assigned by BlindMango.
  12. So, the PS5 version has a chapter select? I was reading that the PS4 version didn't have chapter select.
  13. When I check my trophies for this game my PS3 says "there are no trophies" even though I'm earning them while playing. Has anyone else had this issue before? I've never had it happen to me before this
  14. My replacement copy finally came in, these hybrid packs are quite interesting
  15. so if i say played a dlc that was free does that add to the unearned trophy stat on here, cause i was under the impression they already counted those/....nvm I misunderstood what you were saying. I wonder what game got some dlc trophies. hmm
  16. If DLC trophies get added to a game you've played then your stats will get affected
  17. Haaa.. i'm pretty far along in my Baldurs Gate progress. I have about 3 different playthroughs going at the same time lol.

But it's such a bummer that the banter is bugged to the point where I've heard about 4-5 diferent lines throughout ALL the playthroughs and besides that, Noting. Shovel was bugged too, and only ever said a single line.

In my opinion, this more than just a little ruined the game for me, because the characters are just empty husks who stop talking to me aftera while and never react to anything.

I'm now listening to a compilation video on youtube. And while I'm really enjoying the 3 HOURS of witty back and forth it also makes me more and more frustrated, that Larian, a studio I implicitly trusted, can't fix this imersion breaking bug :(

18. Surprise shutdown alert! Hunter's Arena Legends (PS4) developers announced that there'd be an official shutdown date soon. But usually the date announced presceeds the actual shutdown, but Hunter's did it differently and I feel bad for the folks that have a forever unobtainable on their account, not enough to campaign though... it'd only increase eye strain based hospital admissions. The game isn't fun, but since I've played the map has changed. Before it had a interesting alter and winter castle, but now... it has a featureless lava pit... so the game has manages to get more boring, which is a hell of an achievement. Thanks again the the boosting group that helped me, Emii and Vanquished were there among others, I'd have lost my sanity if y'all didn't help me out. Original post in the first post has been amended with my new experiences of the game, check out the spoiler boxes up top.
  19. Currently uploading a video in FF Mode. Aside from using Timely assists (Torgal and Evasion). I strongly recommend to upgrade Defense ASAP, and also Boon Duration (1 Level) and keep buying the survival Boons as needed. Also upgrade the Boon potency as well, you won’t regret this. I only had 2 upgrade in HP and rest was Attack and Ability (mostly Attack). You MUST get the Will-o-the-Wykes ability, it absorbs damage and will save your ass. Flames of Rebirth also helps to recover recoverable damage. I used Ultima Eikon to clean weak groups of mobs but for the most part I highly recommend Leviathan’s Eikon and use the water Shotgun, the DPS is insane, for real, keep spamming a Square then Triangle shoots combo and use the abilities only when the enemy is staggered to increase bonus %.
  20. Four players total needed to boost, when I boosted two years ago we occasionally encountered randoms and even through we told them to leave us alone because we were boosting Trophies, they didn't care and kept killing us lol Baylan is the way to go. If there are randoms interfering, try leave for Abrigton or whatever it's called (Even through getting kills here is slower) and try returning to Baylan later. Biggest grind is 10.000 kills, I have no idea why it is not the rarest Trophy. Everything else can be done in few hours I guess. I played the game legitimately for 75 hours and I mainly got the two 100 missions Trophies, then I boosted everything else with two other players (Plus one alt being afk) and at the end playtime was a little over 200 hours.
  21. For some reason the schools lights are dimmed so walking through the halls feels like I'm walking through a liminal space. 

22. Update #7! A lot has been going since I last posted at the end of February. Life and all trying to get in the way of me filling out this card. Kinda rude. ANYWAYYYYYYYY - I actually moved Omno to Deep Purple. These are the other new changes/updates: 1. Completed Tales of Zestiria for Blue (where Omno was.) Loved the game. I love all Tales games actually. But the grinding for the weapon fusion trophies was...simply ridiculous. Just a slog I had to get through after finishing the game that added nothing to it. It seems like those trophies were added JUST to extend the play time. 2. Finished up Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy for Maroon. I think last time I posted all I had to get was the outfits trophy. Got that a while back (and the plat) but haven't updated since then until now. 3. Finished Save Room for Brown. Actually a fun little puzzler for a super cheap price. Not mad at all about it. 4. Finished Hidden Cats in London for Orange. This game was solely to kick back and enjoy - and it hit that spot perfectly. Working on: 1. Working on X-Com 2 and all the DLC. Not for this challenge but just something I am trying to 100% even though it is going to be absolutely ridiculous. Got some of the harder trophies out of the way but there are still a LOT of insane ones to go. Especially with War of the Chosen. 2. Working every now and then on Mahjong. It's what I play when I need to chill/turn the brain off. It'll actually be Tan in this challenge if I ever get it done. Love seeing everyone's progress!!
  23. Kairos Gate is locked on Action Mode (Normal). I did it on FF Mode (uploading video), in my battles it said “Kairos Gate: Final Fantasy”, and the enemies hit hard but i’m not sure if the difficulty was in FF indeed, I’d say yes. So the answer is, you have to beat it at least in Normal difficulty
  24. Today
  25. I'm struggling in the last three albums to get Rank A on all songs that is needed for the platinum. Do you have any tips to get there? Even if I hit almost all notes, I'm far from there. Also, one problem I seem to always have are the red obstacles that you have to dodge. On the latest tracks, some are one after the other without any margin to change position and they are so quick that it's impossible to dodge. How do you get past them?
  1. Load more activity