All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It looks like it has been happening to a few people - if you search 'FF7 Rebirth is crashing my PS5' in a browser it comes up with quite a few hits. Not sure if it's since that last patch but probably better to contact Square Enix support.
  3. I’m guessing you just didn’t manually update here and someone else did for you because Killzone is showing up on your profile now.
  4. I have digital aswel and I don't want to buy disc version just to do unpatched version I'm gonna have to wait for a patch I've done 5 play throughs and still no pop I have digital version so won't be able try unpatched version unfortunately guess I'll just move on for now and wait for patch
  5. Hello everyone, For the fifth time it crashed on me whilst playing. My ps5 never did that. It turns off alone and i have to take out the AC power cable and then put it again . Does that happen to anyone?
  6. Not looking good for the patch coming end of this month...i poked the dev from my thread on steam but no reply yet
  7. Thanks for recommendations guys! I have SEVERED on my list to do - heard great things about this one. I did all Uncharted plats already, great game About Personas - I do not know why I could never got into those kind of games :c
  8. Ah, I figured it out! The rivalry has to END with a Loser Leaves Town Match. It's not enough to just have one match. If the rivalry continues, keep going with the LLT's until the rivalry ends.
  9. This thread is going no where. Where in that did I say he was the real Sephiroth? OP should probably get glasses.
  10. The Master of Trade trophy is bugged in that one of the trade contracts doesn't appear or isn't triggered properly. On PC it was fixed so idk why it's not on PS. Also the trophy that bugs me the most is killing the robot in chapter 4 when invading the chaos planet. It doesn't say to be done on Core difficulty but it doesn't pop otherwise. The game was fun, to bad the plat is so bugged.
  11. Ok hopefully they'll patch it soon I was planning on starting it today but when I realised the patches had installed while I was afk I decided to wait for a fix
  12. Either this, or beat the hell out of the first opponent, hit them with your finisher and then quickly run over to their partners and knock them off the apron. They'll be stunned and down long enough for you to get the pin.
  13. Today
  14. They must have changed the requirements then. If that happens all the time, that makes it easier to boost. Nice.
  15. Huh, didn't work for me. Didn't pick up anything in level 1. Only picked up the uzis and shotgun in level 2 and still loaded into level 3 with just pistols. I hope they fix this soon.
  16. Sadly no, I check Bend Studio's Twitter page almost daily, but they are very silent.
  17. I boosted the trios win today and the game started with 10 people, so it's confirmed to be less than 12, potentially less than 10 people required.
  18. I would say all Soundtracks from Castle Crashers. But most off all this one:
  19. How in the world did the fastest achiever for this game get 200 treasures in less than 2 hours?
  20. It worked, just the timing needed to be quick and precise!
  21. Try again guys if you aren’t aware this was addressed in the latest patch. So hopefully it’s all in working order now.
  22. Wow, that's cool cuz I was actually missing the sackbot and blue moveable buttons as part of the gameplay kits. I do have to look up either up or do more of the tutorials, never had the patience to complete them all!!
  23. Does the Sphinx Go Back to the First Spot after finishing all riddles?
  24. Ah, yes. The "cafe". To take some coffee

18e83e5e6ba26-screenshotUrl.jpg?ex=66178d33&is=66051833&hm=c59e51de53364ceae73e668933bc54d56a890a1c222143db6809433125587f61&

1. Dry

Dry

My guess is, like coffee, the women in there are hot.

25. Latest 2 Plats are..........Astros Playroom & Sifu. Current Plats: 11 - Astros Playroom - Helldivers 2 - Horizon Zero Dawn - Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - Resident Evil 2: Remake - Sifu - Sly Cooper 1 - Sly Cooper 2 - Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Telltale Games: The Walking Dead - Infamous Second Son
  26. Hey I was stuck on this trophy for almost a year or more, needed six arcade requests. Couldn't match with anyone I knew from boosting threads or friends. At a last attempt, I created a user for my son and had two copies of the game and two vitas. It did connect on the same home network!! Which is exactly opposite of what everyone was saying on threads and guides! it worked like magic, matched pretty fast. I was using Burst arcade mode, he kept interrupting me during the mode, on the last request trophy popped up. Truly happy to have gained one of the last three trophies remaining for me towards platinum, but after a hell of trying to be interrupted by other players, this worked out opposite to all counter claims.
  1. Load more activity