All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Added to library, NA. This game is epic!
  3. Exiting out of the mini game and sleeping for the night? Yes. That’s I how managed it and the spirits helped too. Otherwise I’d be rocking in the corner screaming about those damn butterflies and the flying things at the end.
  4. Hi everyone, I've sometimes seen games on here not have guides for the dlc extensions and stuff, and I'm aware this has stuff like bounty hunter mode and what not. But did they just leave the game with only the base trophy list and not add more like they did with GTAVI Online? If not then how long does it take to get just the online stuff out of the way if things went according to plan?
  5. Congrats! I see what you mean with the DBZ comparison; that was... odd. Not bad, but odd. Also, I must find platformers even harder than you do because the puzzle in your video looked hard to me. 😅
  6. I add, pedantically, that the plat/s is/are still available if you already had the online stuff done before the shutdown.
  7. I know they revamped it, but it still isn't what I would want it to be, personally. You still do have to focus on minimizing damage. I've had runs where I literally took no damage, completed the stage within the fastest time for the tier III score bonus, with a technical bonus of 3, and still didn't get S rank. Know why? Just because I killed the enemies in too few hits. That's the reality of the scoring system. More hits means more points, which means you want each hit to be relatively weak. Now if you're somehow consistently getting S ranks with "no trouble" and by playing completely normally, then you are not only a much better player than I am, but probably one of the best FF16 players in the world. Because I watched a video of a run where a guy cleared every stage with S rank, on Final Fantasy mode, got a total score of 139 million, made it to top 5 on the leaderboard, and he absolutely needed to take his time as much as possible to get in as many hits as possible. You can watch his run here : I also spoke with him a bit on GameFAQs and he and other high level players mostly agree that you need to avoid doing too much damage too quickly if you want S rank. So if you've cracked the code to S rank with completely normal play, then you are indeed amazing, but I'm not. Anyway, I beat it on Final Fantasy mode a couple hours ago and got my trophy, which is what I cared about. Only ended up getting 3 S ranks, the rest were mostly As, but I'm fine with it, the secret boss doesn't seem worth the effort it would take me. As for this mode being more fun than Arcade mode, I think I would probably agree with that, but that's not saying much because I don't think very highly of Arcade mode either. I just don't really vibe with how they've designed these endgame modes. Arcade mode, final chronolith trials, Kairos Gate, etc..., they're all just not fun to me. The scoring system just isn't for me. I wish there was a mode where we could just replay boss fights (and maybe some of the marks from the hunts) and that's it, with a scoring system based purely on time and combo complexity. But alas, it was not to be.
  8. I just got a copy of PS4 version of F1 21, but unlike the box cover suggested, no matter where I look, I can't find a way to upgrade to PS5 version. Is it because the digital / PSN version having been pulled from the PS Storefront, or am I missing something?
  9. Most games aren't like this, but I've played games before where if you use chapter select, you can't progress beyond the last chapter you played. I want to know if this game is like that before I go back for collectables that I missed.
  10. Fortnite over 900 hours i no im embarrassed to Bloodborne over 800 hours Darksouls 3 over 600 hours
  11. I dunno, some dev made this Santa Monica style Prince.
  12. $35 ($125 for the CE). I hope they'll publish a new trophy list with a platinum trophy.
  13. You can play it too. I'm not in the EU either. 1. Make a UK account 2. Put currency on it by buying a digital gift card (PlayAsia is one legit source) 3. Download the game to your console while signed into your UK account, then log out after 4. Sign into your main account and play the game. If I can do it, you can do it. My tech skills are average at best.
  14. Destiny, doesnt track the ps3 account but by far the most played game Overwatch IIRC Borderlands 2
  15. Today
  16. Nah, you can just install APKs and play them that way Note that the PlayLink PSNP series is missing some games, but the staff refuse to update it for some reason
  17. Yeah that’s the one I thought. You can only do that one when it’s stormy. if you miss it, it will show up again when it’s stormy
  18. Don't hide your trophys be proud to show them off i will never hide my trophys
  19. I tried it and it seems to be entirely in English.
  20. I still can’t pop the 160h trophy as I have 180 hours of gameplay also how many hours in on your profile save the 40h trophy popped
  21. No worries I’m at 181 hours and my 16”h trophy has bugged so it probably pop at a later time hopefully
  22. I recently got platinum in Frantics, everything works without any problems. The mobile application on Android must be installed via APK, while on iOS everything can be easily downloaded from the App Store.
  23. Its there to tell people the exact amount of trophies you had. You can easily pile on games on top of it and get it hidden to those that don't go deep digging in profiles.
  24. IronMaiden Stranger in a strange land song rocks
  1. Load more activity