All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Noting here the rules around custom servers when earning trophies: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/18277-psnprofiles-leaderboard-rules-disputes#7-custom-servers I don’t know if this game has online trophies but it is not on the approved list so any trophies earned would remove your profile from the leaderboards. That said, good for them building the server. It’s cool to see enough people come together to get these working.
  3. Some people acknowledge it and generally I see them get refuted at best, insulted at worst (not necessarily here fwiw). It doesn’t take too much away from the game for me, but it’s there. And it should be improved. People laid into FF7 Rebirth for its res, and I’d gladly take the hit in FF16 to get a 60 fps lock everywhere out of combat.
  4. Wait, Medal of Valor? Did I even do that on the last dlc? *goes to check*.
  5. Sadly no, the method explained by Jet_Slayer_Boy in the original thread remains the "fastest" way sadly. There will be DLC characters in the future, that might count towards the trophy, which should make it slightly easier. The grind sadly remains horrible
  6. If you have PS Plus just use PS Plus cloud storage to download your save to the PS5 otherwise you can use USB stick the save is compatible with PS5 version.
  7. More than a year PS3 Far Cry 2 Servers are not working. PC were closed some time ago, and a group of enthusiasts have made community server for PC. Since PS3 servers are down, PS3 functionality was included into this server and everyone can join it and play. Here are instructions how to use it: * Change your primary DNS server to `146.190.205.197` * If you don't already have an account on https://farcry2.online/ (you can use the same as on PC), register one here: https://farcry2.online/register.html * Link your PSN account to your farcry2.online account by entering your e-mail here: https://farcry2.online/request-link-ps3-account.html, and follow instructions in email. * Play the game in PS3 and enjoy! Feel free to join discord server to find some players and find more info: https://discord.com/invite/2XgQzhd
  8. This thread is an example why with even being handed some great strong builds and strats from Optinoob on youtube, the game is still a ball-ache to nail for some. It asks for time to master the builds and strats to make the hardest challenges something even approach as “easy”. You have to remember what to do, how & when to react, and know a bunch of the attacks of some of the hardest boss enemies in the game well enough to counter or avoid. And yet you have many people claim, it seems, getting to that point’s easy.
  9. Although it had a lot of potential in my honest opinion, I surprisingly liked the game a lot and since I had never played Splatoon in my life, I would say that shooting a lot of foam was one of the most fun things for me and at every party was exciting that I got addicted to it and since I had played the game I decided to get its 100% and I honestly don't regret getting it and it has been a nice and fun experience
  10. I am also interested in that as well as whether there is a new Coat (for Kairos?). To the best of my knowledge, we have the Coat of the Inexorable and the Dominator so far. Anyone seen anything for S Ranking Kairos?
  11. If you do work on the direction stuff, can I make the most minor suggestion of all time that it is a toggle button instead of a dropdown?
  12. # - Defeat the 16th Colossus (Last of the Colossus - Shadow of the Colossus) A - Eliminated Duke Luca Abele (Down with the Duke - Dishonored 2) B - Defeat Jean Bison (Gold Medal Winner - Sly 2: Band of Thieves) C - Take down Castro with a headshot (Death to Dictators - Call of Duty: Black Ops) D - Defeat Deathstroke (One eye open - Batman: Arkham Origins) E - Defeat El Trio de la Muerte (No Encore! - Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition) F - Defeat your father (One Hard Decision - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time) G - Defeat the Griffin (Legendary Creature - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within) H - Kill Henry Mitchell. (CIA? DOA - The Godfather II) I - Defeat Iguana (Apparent Defeat - The Amazing Spider-Man) J - Find and kill 'Jack' in Graterford Prison (One Eyed Jack - Resistance 3) K - Defeat the Kraken in the Single Player Campaign (Fried Calamari - Resistance 2) L - Kill the Leviathan (Exterminator - Dead Space) M - Eliminate Milan Nedich (Dire consequences - Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory) N - Defeat General Neutronov "From Hazard, With Love." (Russian to the Finish - Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard) O - Defeat Olga Gurlukovich (Lights Out - Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty) P - Defeat the Praetorian (One Big Bug - Aliens vs Predator) Q - Defeat Quirce of the Eternal Pyre. (Ashes to Ashes - Blasphemous) R - Defeat Mz. Ruby (Dance, Dance, Ruby - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus) S - Defeat Sasha (Clean Up Your Act - inFamous) T - Neutralize Dahlia Tal (Amorality - Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow) U - Defeat Uay Pek (Severed - Guacamelee! 2) V - Defeat Victor Creed (Sabretooth) (Bar Fight - X-Men Origins: Wolverine) W - Assassinate Wade (All Bark and no Bite - Hitman: Absolution) X - Defeat the Xedur variant. (Xedur - Axiom Verge) Y - You defeated Yelena Fedorova, elite member of a secret mercenary hit squad. (The Mantis - Deus Ex: Human Revolution) Z - Take down Zsasz in the Patient Pacification Chamber (Shocking Rescue - Batman: Arkham Asylum) --- My list is a bit of a mess because I just started at the bottom of my list and went through game by game so pretty much all of the common letters are made up of PS3 titles and then when it came to the more complicated letters I had to jump about trying to find them, with U being the last one. If I've broken any rules please let me know and I will try to correct them. This was fun though! Thanks for the interesting and unique challenge.
  13. Hey, i bought all 5 for me visible Peugeot 3008 DKR but the trophy did not pop up. Is that an known issue / bug or i am the only one? I would be thanksfull for any tips to get the trophy.
  14. Thx for the guide, have no trouble with the game, just don't use debug mode, i just deleted my save data coz i use debug mode and them the game isn't playable. After that i'm using normally with this guide everyhing become straightforward
  15. I just got this, if you're just like me who hates Gauntlet runs and are horrible at them, plus you don't care about a Leaderboard, this way will give the Trophy, did it on my 2nd try, I'll mention what I did, here's my setup: Put it on Story Mode, not sure if it matters Equipment: Omega Weapon Minwu Waistcloth +2 Minwu Arm Ring +2 Can't Use Accessories With the Eikon setup, you will need 66,815 Ability Points total, if you don't have, you should be close if you did everything in game and both DLC's. Reset your Eikon Ability Points, now learn everything in main circle to upgrade moves like Limit Break, except Will-o'-the-Wykes & Ignition, do not upgrade these, also only upgrade the moves listed below, they are the strongest moves for that Eikon, get them to MAX and to use: 1 - Eikon Titan w/ Titanic Block Geruda's Arial Blast Phoenix's Flames of Rebirth 2 - Eikon Bahamut w/ Wings of Light Ramuh's Judgment Bolt Bahamut's Gigaflare 3 - Eikon Ultima w/ Ascension Leviathan's Tsunami Ultima's Ultimate Demise When you get enough Enhancements (EP) Points, upgrade Eikonic Ability Potency, Maximum HP & Maximum Defense, it's all I needed, because you pretty much just do Eikonic Abilities. For Boons (BP) don't start using these till Round 14, you want enough saved up for the final rounds, use everything in the green up arrow, along with red arrow Recast Timer Reduction & Damage Boost. Permanent Boons (BP) for all floors you'll want as soon as you can are Berserker Ring, Timely Evasion & Timely Focus (these last 2 will kick you off the Leaderboard). DO NOT USE Timely Strikes, it kept using my Eikonic Abilities immediately on my first run and I didn't have them cool downed for when I needed it. Finally, it is important to have Limit Break Potency in Boons (BP) for Titan for when he does Earthen Fury, this will save you, Titan at Floor 15 killed me with his Earthen Fury the 1st time, so immediately after, if he knocks your HP to 1, use your Limit Break and attack, you should recover lots of health. Lastly, for all fights, keep your distance if you don't have any Eikons ready, really easy to not take damage. Always constantly press L2, to cycle through each Eikon to see if they're ready. Sorry so long, but this is everything I did and I'm horrible at these, if I can do it, anyone can. Also hope it helps any new players.
  16. Also this trophy can be made 3x quicker using the pet which makes objectives complete 3 times quicker and ensuring the pet is on 1 of the people in the room where the raiders will die. i got this trophy this morning on 27 raider attacks on my stats screen
  17. Level 969 Epic Dumpster Bear 1.5 DX - Platinum Dumpster DX - 1 achiever (me) - 0% rarity. Get all other trophies. I love this series, including JankBrain (which should be part of the series when you click into all the games), I was an early adopter and you'll usually see my name around the first few achievers, but this was my first time getting first achiever. I did also hold a couple of fastest achievers on the series until @greenzsaber found them and as I knew they would - beat my time quite comfortably. I fully expect once they get their hands on this they'll take my fastest achiever time. Hopefully I can set you a slightly harder time to beat on the NA stack when I do it! Race to level 970: - Subnautica [PS5] - 100% - 1,335 points - Sir Lovelot [EU PS5] - 100% - 1,320 points - Rhythm Sprout [PS5] - 26% - Epic Dumpster Bear 1.5 DX [EU PS4] - 100% - 1,305 points Points remaining: 3,075
  18. It's getting a physical copy via Limited Run Games and is avaliable exclusive through the LRG Store.
  19. I used several guides including using Elemental-Ice in armour and I find that method is restrictive as it’s really used against Shiva in the first round and Ice takes a long time to hit so I found this guide: But it relies on having THREE fury rings which can be only found in the secret chest in Corneo Mansion. But this is easily done by chapter 14 selection and rushing over to the Mansion and go through the hidden path under the stairs on the ground floor. Open chest. Save. Chapter selection and repeat until you get three Fury Rings. And you need a lot of maxed out Materia. i followed this video and I can manage to beat Shiva under 2 minutes. The video does have empty Materia slots so I just piled on HP UP and MP UP into them but I put on Elemental-Fire in Cloud’s and Tifa’s armour which is a godsend against Bahamut when he summons Ifrit. When Ifrit shows up, just ignore him and focus on Bahamut (yes Bahamut still does the Mega Flare when Ifrit is out and about) and make sure NOT to switch to Aerith during this phase or the terrible duo will swat her into oblivion. Use the commands selection instead. When bahamut is down, take your sweet time getting Ifrit to hit Cloud and Tifa and healing them. Abuse Aerith’s MP drain to build up her MP to at least 50% of her MP total. Plummet Ifrit just before he does his final move. this takes me a few tries to practise especially Shiva and Leviathan. Having the bonus accessory by beating the final Shrina Combat simulator helps a lot in the final 3 chapters. So it is worth it. Good luck.
  20. Today
  21. Curious... No devs for solve server problems but announced sequel: Hunter's arena Revolution 😂
  22. @HusKy - The developers of Hunter's Arena: Legends have confirmed the servers are officially toast and won't be coming back .
  23. Retrofit: With that I should have all Retrofits out so far. Did farm the event for "High Performance Hydraulic Steering Gear" but only got 1-2 of them made. Not long to they reveal the new "Muse" shipgirls and new Idol skins that comes after the next maintenance.
  1. Load more activity