All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Interesting, didn't know about the control scheme of this game as haven't gotten around to playing it, but I'll be keeping your suggestion for controls in mind when I do play it. Thanks for your input!
  3. @Sebulba2000 Posted a video of himself connecting to the servers and entering a lobby 🤔:
  4. At some time PS4 version will be updated too.
  5. Before I did AC3 PS3 I finished both AC Revelations PS3 and PS4. I am in disbelief how bad AC3 PS3 ran on the PS3 compared to AC Revelations PS3. AC Revelations PS3 felt smooth and could only notice a graphical difference when doing the PS4 version of Revelations. AC3 PS4 version is indeed a lot better and also some small nice touches added. I absolutely hated the PS3 version of AC3 but PS4 version made me enjoy the game a lot better. I just finished the completionist trophy. Now moving on to the TOKW DLCs
  6. Baldur's Gate 3, I wonder if I'll ever get that platinum. Have to buy the game first though.
  7. I knew 1 and 3 were, was just unsure about the second until I saw recent achievers. Just checked, it's not. If it was, it'd show the trial time instead of forcing me to connect via a uPlay pass. Only thing I can think of is that the person you spoke to redeemed the pass back in the day.
  8. I was wondering if someone who has already gotten the achievement would do it on my account through the shareplay feature. I've been trying to do this achievement on and off for a while now and I keep getting far but only ever get up to around 7. If anyone wants to help lmk.
  9. My Ps5 Fan died. Im gonna blame Dragons Dogma 2, even though i love the game haha. just overheats and turns off. ordered a new fan, should be here next week. hope everyone else enjoys themselves.
  10. I enjoyed this game. Reading some of the comments I was expecting the worst game ever, but thankfully it wasn't that bad! I mapped L1 and R1 to the right stick which made the camera controls a little less worse, still bad though, but at least bearable.
  11. it's not that bad when you know what you're getting yourself into , but most people don't know and i'm sure most of them stop playing after they realize they didn't play the game "correctly" and missed a few things along the way that they can't go back to. also it's a bit hard to understand all of that by just looking at a guide , especially if you're someone that never played this game before. and i never saw a game that locks from story mission if you don't play them in the right order. the fact that you have to look up a guide just to play every story mission is just bad game design in my opinion. but i will give it some slack because it's an old game. yeah i agree about the Ambulance missions , if you plan ahead and use the handbrake it's not so bad but the biggest problem is that the AI sometimes just runs to the Ambulance and you run them over by mistake , happend to me so many times lol. about the Vigilante mission try to do it in the first island and if you want the game to spawn the criminal's car closer to you just start the vigilante mission and end it right away 2 times in a row and on the 3rd time you will see that the game spawn the cars a lot closer to you , that's what i did and it worked for me. but either way you have to get used to the drive-by shooting mechanics , don't worry after a few tries you will get the hang of it. good luck!
  12. Strange never heard of this before. I just got this done. Only need to craft a few items for the Completionist trophy.
  13. A Friendship Resurrected Grand Theft Auto V
  14. All done, To Be a Hero is on the channel as well Made it as easy as I could
  15. If it has the original HDD, plan to replace it with at least an inexpensive SSD, as the HDD is pretty old and unpredictable at this age.
  16. I've been playing Outlast for the last hour and a half, I've screamed quite a lot and almost cried like twice, why do I do this to myself?

1. KenjiCBZ

KenjiCBZ

Because it's hard or because it's scary? :P

2. Puppeter04

Puppeter04

for now it's not hard, very intuitive so cool but I get scared easily, and having my heart going that fast too long can't be good 😂

17. B-1 Spawned an expanded universe: Tomb Raider B-2 Starts with the First Letter of your PSNID (B): B-3 Award-Winning: Untitled Goose Game B-4 That "Everyone" but you has played: B-5 Has no Platinum Trophy: Interaction Isn't Explicit I-1 Aliens or Robots: Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space I-2 With Mystery or Detective Themes: Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala I-3 Racing or Sports: I-4 Redeemed from PS Plus: Tinykin I-5 Recommended by a PSNP Member: N-1 With a Female Protagonist: Paradise Killer N-2 Platform Exclusive: N-3 Player's Choice: Evil West N-4 That you meant to play last year: N-5 Released in your Birth Month (May): Tacoma G-1 With Minigames in it: Noir Chronicles: City of Crime G-2 Originally Released in 2024: Alone in the Dark G-3 HYPE!: TEKKEN 8 G-4 With Gorgeous Vistas: Spirit of the North G-5 Last Game You Acquired: Poppy Playtime: Chapter 1 O-1 Based on a Non-Gaming IP: Marsupilami Hoobadventure O-2 In a Series New to You: Deliver Us The Moon O-3 Retro Re-Release (originally w/o trophies): Tomb Raider II O-4 For another PSNP Event: Metal: Hellsinger O-5 Ultra Rare Platinum: Tomb Raider III BINGO #3! Updating my card with: - Alone in the Dark for G-2 Originally Released in 2024: I've always heard about the influence of the "Alone in the Dark" franchise on the creation of Resident Evil and, consequently, survival horror games, but I had never actually played one of their games, just watched gameplays and read about them. I was rooting so much for this new beginning to be successful after so many mediocre releases that I even pre-ordered it, and despite having loved several aspects of the game such as the clever puzzles, the beautiful Derceto mansion and its interesting occupants lurking around the corners, the well-written (and voiced) files, amazing visuals, the great acting of the main actors and crazy endings, it's impossible to deny the serious problems that ruin part of the experience: bugs (including a buggy trophy that prevents owners of the digital version, like me, from getting the plat), clunky combat, simplistic and boring exploration, overstuffed plot and, worst of all, the eternal feeling that it had the potential to be so much better than that. In the end, I still enjoyed the game and I think it deserves praise for having nailed some of the most difficult aspects of creating a survival horror.
  18. Update: I tried it on a new account recorded everything did the same run as we did before and when I have come to "Return to Egypt" when I was at the place where the Shotgun was found, the damn Shotgun was on the floor and my Inventar was empty. Unfortunately I cant show than a recording where the trophie will pop because I dont want to play the entire DLC again from level 3 now to finish and than start a new run to show the trophie pop I wil do a a new run on my main account where I have already the trophie unlocked and where I have a savegame from the last level. Maybe it is a important step to load first a old save complete level 4 and than directly start a new game or have atleast the DLC one time completed.
  19. Due to a family emergency, won’t be doing the Friday update tomorrow. Feel free to do so if you want. Hopefully things will be back to normal next week.

1. ihadalifeb4this

ihadalifeb4this

Ffs, do we have a spare dragon? 🙃

Fingers crossed everything turns out good with your emergency. 

2. GothGirlMaxine

GothGirlMaxine

Hope all will be well MD

20. Not only did I not think this game, of all games, would suddenly get a PS5 port...but 9 DLC for an additional 77 trophies?! At least it's a free upgrade, if you figure out how to access that on PSN...
  21. The conversation tracker does indeed seem odd. Some aspects seem like they might be bugged. For example, on my 1st playthrough I selected Aerith's best dialogue option in Gongaga. On my 2nd playthrough, I selected the second best one just out of curiosity, and for some reason it gave me a huge affection boost, taking my relationship with Aerith from 91% to 96%. It's pretty strange.
  22. Can't wait for Let's Sing Madonna with the Abba picture they missed here. Man I really need to buy this game, I really want to wake up my neigbours at 2am screaming YOU CAN DANCE YOU CAN JIVEEEEEE HAVING THE TIMEE OF YOUR LIFEEEE at a plastic microphone.
  23. Anything I need to consider if I was to buy a PS3 now?
  24. also the best way to build a collection 😎 lol
  25. Difficulty is very subjective. Overall I find From Software's games much, much harder than Rebirth. Most bosses in From Soft games take me at least 5 - 6 attempts to beat them, and some like Malenia or Mohg in Elden Ring took me like 10 hours of attempts. In Rebirth on normal mode I beat almost every single boss on my first attempt. And nothing took more than 3 or 4 tries. Hard mode was mostly the same. Aside from Jenova and Galian Beast, I beat everything in 2 to 4 tries. So from my perspective, even Rebirth's hard mode is considerably easier than Souls games. Now the brutal / legendary challenges are a different story. They are kind of insane. But they are only as difficult as they are because they're long gauntlets and if you die you have to redo 20 to 40 minutes of combat. If you take each round individually, they're nowhere near as crazy. The difficulty comes from the fact that they are very long endurance tests more than from the inherent difficulty of the enemies' moves. Also Rebirth gives you far more healing and buff potential than Souls games. Even the best defensive and healing options in Souls are fairly weak compared with the tools you have in Rebirth.
  1. Load more activity