All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Platinum randomly not obtainable, no solution offered by Amplitude support. The trophy "Unnaturally Curious" can randomly stop working (and ramdomly start working again, as it was with a friend who recently achieved platinum - we both explicitly played this game coop until the trophy bugged out). For this with the same issue, please feel free to use the developers forums to add to the issue at hand: https://community.amplitude-studios.com/amplitude-studios/endless-dungeon/bugs/1032?page=1 PS5 player. I am missing the trophy Unnaturally Curious to unlock Platinum. My progress on this trophy is stuck at 71%. I intended on doing about 5% each day (500 doors), and on one day I didnt see any increase, whereas a coop friend has made the expected progress on his account in the same gaming lobby. I tried deleting the ingame progress. I tried deleting the savegame file from the console. I tried deleting and redownloading the game. I tried in different districts to see if a zone in the game propably is causing this issue. I tried with a different hero selected. I also tried offline without my coop friend to see if it has something do to with being online or not. Edit 1: I now also tried on a friends PS5 console where my profile was already downloaded. Edit 2: I also tried the obligatory steps of repairing system storage, cleaning up cache, restoring system database. I tried changing the ingame language. I deleted and redownloaded my player profile from and to the console. Edit 3: I purchased a Day One Edition Disc of the game to see if it works without game updates installed, also if it works with the disc game updated. Each time I opened around 110 doors again to see if it works again to no success. I have exhausted all options on my side, so the bug is located within the profile caused by the game.
  3. What to do when not all trophies autopop when going from PS4 to PS5?
  4. For anyone that bought the game and didn't get the emulated version free please reach out to Customer Support and they should be able to assist.
  5. Hey guys, gonna revive the thread now. I just got 100% in Village (main game + DLC) on ps4 and like to transfer my savefile to ps5. I've been reading thru the comments but am still little confused. So there is no autopop except for 2 trophies right. For most of the other trophies it's enough to complete one task to make them pop right? I have a few savefiles on different slots, but most stuff I did on the one where I finished the game 4 times. So my question is, are there specific things I have to look out for? Do I need to replay the full game at least one time? What about the Shadow of Rose DLC? Please enlighten me
  6. The game explains the things you have to do in the Beginning, different kinds of throws by the pitcher and so on. You should still have at least a certain knowledge of the rules of the game. I played the Testversion on Premium Plus and got a lot of trophies already by playing only two games.
  7. Banned for having too little Vita games
  8. Tentative list in case I join, all available through PS+ one way or another: - Kena: Bridge Of Spirits - Deliver Us Mars - Maneater - Jak And Daxter: The Lost Frontier - A Hat In Time - Sea Of Stars - Disco Elysium - Tchia - Blasphemous - Outer Wilds
  9. I cannot find the game on PS5 store and PS App store. It was delisted? 🤔
  10. Someone forgot to put the game in the store for rebel assault 2, it has a listing but it is empty. All the other classics are there

11. I assumed alone in the dark : a new nightmare has no trophies as its third party ?

1. CelestialRequiem

CelestialRequiem

Don't expect any third party games in the Classics Catalog to get trophies. It's only been for Sony games so far.

2. amurnin100

amurnin100

Such a missed opportunity but thank you :)

3. funboy1246

funboy1246

so if its got no trophies or anything, then it shouldn't affect my stats if i decide to play it. noice. 

12. Would any trophies pop if you do one more of said activity?
  13. Is there online multiplayer or are you going to need 4 controllers for the couch night memories trophy.
  14. Also I will pass along the vibration question.
  15. The trophies for the PS4 have just synced for me a moment ago. Hopefully they’ll sync for everyone else.
  16. Having looked at the Sub Reddit for this game, everyone else is experiencing the same problem on PC and Xbox too.
  17. Game just got released man, I heard an update is hitting today
  18. Update 5: Evoland Legendary Edition - 0% -> 100% (03/13) Final Fantasy VII Remake - 25% -> 87% Lies of P - 15% Call of the Sea - 0% -> 100% (03/21) Animal Shelter Simulator - 91% -> 100% (03/08) A Little To The Left - 87% -> 100% (04/02) Hokko Life - 0% -> 41% (4/7 Completed) (0/3 Swaps) Another delayed update. I recently got the platinum for both A Little to the Left and Final Fantasy VII Remake, the latter of which I am now working on the DLC for. Added in Hokko Life for a chill break game for FF7's hard mode.
  19. Hey guys, Attempted twice to link my Microsoft account to my PlayStation account but I just keep getting a weird error message whenever I try. Anyone else having a similar problem? It says on my Microsoft account that the game is linked but on the game itself, cross play is still disabled!
  20. @ruexnimbus thanks! I usually have several games going at the same time but I'm always like ooh "piece of candy" and then something falls to the wayside as i dive into the new game and rinse and repeat until i have more unfinished than finished lol.
  21. ... April fool's? Anyway, I have PS+ right now (black friday sale) and I have stuck to what I started so well I'm almost at the percentage I was at when I joined the very first event, so I'm tempted to join again. But last time the event was kind of passive, so I'm first going to see who joins and if I want to play some of the same games, which I think is a good way to get people talking more about each other's reviews instead of mainly just posting their own. Last time I just had one game in common with someone else, and that someone quit the event on day one, so I felt kind of like I was just doing my own thing instead of participating in something.
  22. Since PS5 updated, my connection get d/c every 20 - 40 minutes after I turn on PS5. What's wrong with this !? My internet is fine with phone, computer and other devices. Does everybody has the same issue?
  23. It can be done in one playthrough, and there is one missable trophy.
  24. They released trophies for the first DLC, they'll do it for this one as well.
  25. I did Iron Lord title and it unlocked so it's pretty easy nowadays...
  1. Load more activity