All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have a few times, probably more so since the games are not as popular. Recently I went through SENSES: Midnight and It has less than 20 despite being a year old. I klnow there are a few others as well.
  3. Thanks for the chance fellow Canadian. Here are my guesses. Cheers! •My favourite gaming series: -Resident Evil •My favourite live action tv series - Titans •My favourite animated series - Full metal alchemist • My favourite comic/manga series - Berserk •My Favourite outdoors hobby - ATV •Which of these pets do I NOT own - argentine Tegu
  4. https://psnprofiles.com/MrGoose2124 I like to think some of mine are pretty decent my proudest are AC Black flag And the Forest
  5. Do i need to have one billion studs collected and not spended so on top it would write 1000000000 or i can spend studs and over time get all billion studs
  6. Dont know about individual trophies but im #4 for 100% in Borderlands 3, No mans sky and theHunter: Call of the Wild. Also #2 for the Outer worlds. Its kinda unfair to go for these because of review copies so instead i sometimes go for fastest achiever instead.
  7. Yes. You need to beat Leviathan on FF Mode.
  8. Got the trophy so long ago (7,5 years!) that I can’t be 100% sure, and without your team loadout it’s only guesswork, but are you certain you didn’t have any DLC gear on you? Or a skulljack you forgot about? Do you have a save before the mission or was it on Ironman (you’re only talking about the save before the final blow)? But yeah, a screenshot of your squad might help us help you.
  9. I have to say, I really wish Capcom had separated all these battle network games into their own trophy lists.  It made since for the original megaman games since those were all of like 3 hours long, but it really turned these into a grindy affair.

10. Before launching a bigger update in May, here is the third update of A MudRunner Game, now live on PC and consoles! It includes: 🚚 Bug fixes regarding achievements and quests 🚚 Improvements to gameplay and UI 🚚 QoL improvements Learn about the changes and fixes here: https://forums.focus-entmt.com/topic/65503/update-3 Hey Runners, A new update is now live on Expeditions, bringing QoL improvements, bug fixes and more! A bigger update shall arrive in May, with even more content and improvements to the game. Let's dive into the changes this new patch brings! Main changes: Freeroam expeditions are unlocked after the first expedition in the region A Compass has been added to the HUD, and it can be turned off in the Settings The Map displays rewards and requirements for side quests The information content of the Region selection window has been increased by redesigning the region's information Improved the list of expeditions by sorting them from newest to completed and highlighting blocked expeditions The Controller scheme B is available on Nintendo Switch Added possibility to skip minigames Achievements: The progress of several achievements was lost without restoration. Please see the list below: Anchor Management Frankentruck The Truck of Theseus Truck-Curious Truck Aficionado 10 Ready. 20 Set. 30 Go Back to 10? Start. Crash. Recover The list of achievements were lost only on Playstation 4 and 5 but were saved partially on other platforms: Explorer Globetrotter Fat Cat All the Money in the World The progress was restorated partially: Explorer Globetrotter Fat Cat All the Money in the World Wild Colorado Arizona Skies Eurotrip Seasoned Explorer Trophy Hunter List of achievements weren’t taken damage: First Love Lucky Find Into the Wild The Mechanic Management Approves Gameplay: Reworked slider sensitivity in the Camera the minigame Added new articles to the Codex regarding expedition preparations In the Tutorial, hint for transferring an item doesn’t activated when the item is already in the player's inventory The Tutorial remains stable even after quickly pressing the Escape button at the beginning Fixed freeze when the player has a large number of cars when selecting them in the Garage When attempting to repair a wheel, the truck doesn't start refuel The Metal detector indicates only upgrade zones that are actually presented on maps The Anchors are installed correctly into the ground instead of hanging in the air On the Xbox platform, fixed the issue of freezing when trying to trade with the Base module after several re-entering to the expedition On the Xbox platform, fixed a bug where the time of the save slot did not match the console's time UI: The PROS window supports using QR-codes The L2 and R2 buttons doesn’t overlap the text in the PROS window On the Truck selection window, the focus is centered on the first truck's icon instead of the 'Truck Store' button Fixed focus on the truck icon in the Garage Customization becomes available only after completing the Tutorial The resources panel in the Garage could be controlled via mouse clicks Upon completion of all stages of an expedition, it is marked as completed on the Map Upgrades found during maps exploration are counted in the Profile statistics Brightness value doesn’t reset to default after restarting Trucks: Erased bolts from Cotco’s canisters Reworked physics of cargo’s sideboards, now the belts move with cargos Collisions on Don 71 and Don 71 SE have been fixed. Previously, these collisions caused cars to lose control and flip in the air Fixed clipping discs on the Step 310 Fixed bumper's hitbox on the Step 310 and Don 71 Localization: Fixed technical texts in the Upgrade obtained pop up Hints in the Trade window no longer appear in all caps Other localization-related bug fixes have been added Sounds: Added a sound of Metal detector activation Added Drone exit sound
  11. All multiplayer trophies are obtainable except 'Head in the Cloud'.
  12. It happened for me one time with another account (since this is an new alt account). In the VR game sparc I thought I was the first achiever for 1 trophy but psnp updated a few days later so that I ended up as #4. Nevertheless I was pretty proud ☺️
  13. Thanks for confirming, I thought I could still get Wolves for Lambs Got the plat ages ago but seems that there's one DLC trophy that won't be obtainable for me, which is "One for All".
  14. This happened to me recently with Hi-Fi Rush! It's rare when I play a game immediately after the release but this one came from other platforms so I already knew how good it was. #47 for the platinum and #31 for the 100%.
  15. Does the PS4 version includes a free PS5 upgrade?
  16. Pixeljunk NomNom Galaxy could be something for you. Essentially you go throught planets and build soup factories to produce soup that the people like to build a soup Monopole. A bit more farfetched but also includes resource management Dungeons 2 and 3. You build a dungeon that includes mines for resources and defenses to fight of heros that attack until you are bale to build an army to invade the heros castle on the surface. also both have not to long easy plats. or maybe Tropico 5. Mostly a economy simulation but that includes resource management of corse. however dungeons and tropico are more "passive" than nom nom galaxy or any of the games you mentioned would be since you are in a "hand from the sky" role instead of going out yourself.
  17. this is also the case for uncharted remastered collection disc vs digital. really annoying and you end up finding out the hard way... wondered where my fallout 4 save was after using the ps plus version and not disc!
  18. It took a while for me as well, I eventually found it in the top/first cave on the right side of glacier area
  19. Seeing as we're coming up with imaginary situations, I would just create an alt account and whore my way through all the shovelware stuff. You could probably get like 3000 plats in under a week at this stage. 3000 x 1 minute per plat = 50 hours. Add a few more hours for loading, downloading etc. Having to play Xump Jump, Stroke the Cock, Pet the Beaver, Taco Run, and similar wonderful "games" thousands of times over sure would do some mental damage, but for approximately $37.5m I'm sure I'd get over it before long.
  20. yes, on one game. Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, I'm number 3 on First Achievers for the plat. and number 50 on fastest achievers, also for all but 4 for the trophies for that same game, i am in the top ten of first achievers, the remaining four trophies i am 15th, 11th, 19th, and 22nd
  1. Load more activity