All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'll give it a go again and see how it works out. I'll definitely keep this in mind. Thank you!
  3. This game is probably going to be crap, but still, that's the first thing that came to mind. There's even a Supermarket Sweep trophy.
  4. Anyone know how to get The Burden Hardest to Bear trophy?
  5. I got the glitch on the first playthrough, and just did a second run to get the platinum. The man with the wings story came out at 134, and the man in the cotton field was Story 146. Found the stories in New Mexico and MS. My guess, is that I missed it the first time bc I stopped and quit the game when I got the first story. I suspect when I resumed the next day, I had disrupted the sequence. So my advice, when you trigger the man with the wings story, don’t quit! Keep playing until you get the second story, which will trigger the trophy. BTW - I also chose the story path on the man with the wings that involved the pentagram. Maybe that plays into it as well… Hope this helps you avoid the glitch bc it’s not fun replaying a second time. Took 2-3 hours to get final trophy.
  6. I think you're referring to the brutal challenge The Seventh Seal, as in Hellion's Intonement there isn't any death claw. If you use exactly what Optinooby's you'll beat it easily but If you're running some materias low, you may have problems of not doing enough damage.
  7. Hello, You'd have to reach out to customer service.
  8. I did this mission first time without issue a few months ago so this stability problem must be a recent thing 🤔. The other mission though, I had a ton of problems getting it done due to progression blocking glitches (no crashes fortunately).
  9. Of all the games to use a save data, they used it on this one that seems to be a 1-2/10 plat doable in 3 hours rofl. By the way the language seems to be Portuguese.
  10. It’s an amazing game, one of the best I’ve ever played. I played without a roadmap and that’s how I’d recommend it, everything is pretty straight forward. only one missable trophy, I made a video showing how to get it here: also there is a trophy for getting a rare melee weapon and killing a fish with it, I made a video showing the easiest location to find it here: there is one weapon it took me a while to find for the find all the weapon blueprints trophy, but there is one location where it usually is here: I used 4 of those codes, didn’t know about the others. but good thing is you can easily verify if they work or not as soon as you start a new game
  11. Anyone have a method to farm cat food? I only have the related trophy and the ones for the GYAOs and FishMon left. BTW I really enjoyed the game and would say it's my GOTY thus far. Give it a shot if you're at all curious.
  12. I simply cannot get through this quest without it crashing on PS4. Are there any workarounds? I recently had an issue with the Fun and Games quest. It is the one where Ra-Ra climbs through the vents. It crashed 3 or 4 times. I've gotten past the third wave on Ol' Weston Shuffle once without a crash, but I've easily crashed 7 or 8 times. I'm reinstalling the game right now, but are there any other ways to deal with these crashes? I've been Googling it, but the issues seem to be all over the place. It seems like you need to go through the quest very slowly. Thanks for any help!!
  13. I used Optinoobs strat, but put Revival in Aeriths empty slot. Then at the worm, when it says start to go underground, I switched to Cloud and try to avoid it. If not, not a big deal as I could revive him later with Aerith. As soon as I had everything set up I used Stop on the worm so I could go nuts on him with Tifa. And ofc try to use Aeriths limit asap to nullify the Deathclaw.
  14. @Galecove Thank you for updating with badges Great job on SMB! No, sorry.
  15. Brumal ATB build should get you there everytime, the worm is the worst part. But do becareful of the big mob in stage 5 or 6 that casts reflect on itself at the start, be sure to bring dispel on someone other than Yuffie (your buffer preferably)
  16. It's a shared save, so it's against the leaderboard rules.
  17. That works, but keep in mind that the PS4 version already doesn't count at this point (1st time of 52 min)
  18. What even is that exploit? I don't speak whatever this language is so haven't got a clue what's going on 😵‍💫.
  19. Hi, just a question regarding this game. Since PSN separated both versions, PS4 and PS5, can you get the upgrade if you buy the PS4 digital version or you must buy PS5 digital version? I saw some digiral games that give you PS5 Upgrade even if it doesn't show on Store. Thanks in advance
  20. I never tried brumal on the worms. I may try that out if I can get back there lol. I believe he uses a quake stop build which has been unreliable for me so far.
  21. Wow, wasn't expecting to be in plat league! I'm gonna have to fight for my life just to stay in lol. Anyways, for my golden game pick, I'll choose Echochrome, specifically the ps4/ps5 version. There is a ps3 stack as well but it is technically a different release so I'm not exactly sure if you would count that. Excited for this upcoming season, can't wait to fight my old leader @ApriIis too.
  22. You did a really great job with the write up @surtech5. Clear, concise, but detailed enough to make it easy to follow. I really appreciate this. I think this game looks pretty cool but with hearing there was missables and the lack of info, I wasn’t rushing to play it right away. I think I’m definitely gonna have to check this out.
  23. We'll know for sure either way once the update and upgrade go live tomorrow.
  24. My personal Golden Game pick is The Darkside Detective Season 2: A Fumble in the Dark
  1. Load more activity