All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I’m saying that. I’ve heard the name as a punchline before, in jokes folks have made about Youtubers, so I assume he’s one of them… …but never seen any content with them in it, come across any videos, or had it fed to me via algorithm or anything
  3. The friends way can be over 10.5k minimum every 12 hours. Other than that the Highway Child event in LA is around an hour long and gives 3300 if you play it
  4. Guess it just goes to show that even if a game's MP is P2P, doesn't secure the plat.
  5. Microsoft forcing other store fronts to be open benefits them probably the most. Part of Apple's success is that it's a closed ecosystem. You want in you have to buy in so I'm not surprised helping behind the scenes of the Apple lawsuit is one of their biggest competitors after all. Not that Apple is a good company, they're not but that doesn't take away from the underhanded measures Microsoft is using to increase their dominance of the tech market. Also the handheld one is hilarious to me, they're probably salty over the Portal outselling the Series S in some regions.
  6. I just don't get how they can break a trophy and it not be like a 5min fix. How have they broken it this much that nearly a month later it's still not fixed. My sub is ending soon and I doubt it will be fixed before then, and I'm not paying £8 for it, and I'm definitely not re subscribing.
  7. I got it now with edward after deleting everything (and for the first time I died to the last boss)
  8. By following this guide, you will earn the Platinum in around 30 minutes. Here is a full video walkthrough, including all trophies and puzzles solutions in Re:Touring!
  9. How does it feel playing with a controller? For context, I remember loving Hotline Miami on PC, but found it incredibly hard to play with a controller versus a mouse as I felt that drop in precision was very key in that game.
  10. I just got them done after 2 straight weeks of attempting them. gotta Thank @Optinoobyfor the guides, I was having trouble doing all the other methods. I don’t think I’d have gotten the platinum if not for @Optinooby! if you’re having trouble watch his guide fight by fight. Pause as the round begins and watch the video to re familiarize the strategy for that round!
  11. Yeah, only MyFaction is tied to the servers. Even as someone who's never touched a WWE (2K anyway) game, I was able to get to grips with everything fairly quickly.
  12. Add me to the list of people who were saved by the 1.09 downgrade. 😀 For the No Loose Ends run (kill the racket bosses), I had done it multiple times using all the tricks Do it all in one session and pray the game doesn't crash Do the wiretaps even though they're not needed for the kill run (maybe it helps to have the kill/recruit option pop up?) etc I did the 1.09 trick, never did a single wiretap except for the first one, and shut the game down many times. And it popped like it was supposed to.
  13. NICE! Thanks for joining! That is incredible. I myself plan on doing all the Metal Gear SOLID trophies someday, but the fact you did all the spin offs too...amazing!
  14. The grind begins. This is the only trophy worse than the secrets one ..
  15. It'll be done when it's done. There's no need for all this panic over a trophy.
  16. Hello! I’m sorry in advance if this was already asked. For a few months now, my world and country rank is always in red even though I’m gaining trophies. My last trophy was a gold one followed by a Platinun (so 390 points) gained yesterday and yet the ranking is still red! Thank you in advance for your help 🙂
  17. Thanks everyone! I decided to just go for it. I'm currently level 22 after about 5 or 6 hours. Got pretty fortunate with lobbies and have the other multiplayer trophies (minus the Blackbeard DLC) already. So I'll be grinding Wolfpack solo for however long it takes to get to 55. For anyone else wanting to do all of the AC games. Unity is another sticking point with 2 of the trophies requiring another player, but they weren't too bad with randoms. Once I've got this out the way I'm just going to take my time with all the other games in the series. Don't want to burn myself out (I did that with all the Uncharted games and now I can't stand the sight of them).
  18. Downloading the patch. Seems that i can get the plaitnum this weekend.
  19. https://exputer.com/news/xbox/white-digital-xbox-series-x-photos/ Not Next-Gen, but here is their digital Series X. Looks horrible. It appears that they took people talking about their 'Refresh' looking like a dustbin, had Spencer say their plans had 'changed', and then just changed the casing to a recoloured Series X. If this is the final product then there is no size change and you don't get the option of attaching a disc drive to it. Also, with the fall of many Xbox influencers, some of the most wretched ones out there have been getting more attention. One in particular, the guy who did those obviously staged (via coaching the people) interviews on the street where common people were all into Xbox and against PlayStation, has been posting some real muck. An image of Gabe Newell and Phil Spencer on the same call and about how it was new stuff, and that Steam was going to get ported to Xbox. Then he makes out that Phil Spencer and Xbox, ever the geniuses who are always winning, have devised a way to get PlayStation's exclusives on Xbox. Such a thing naturally will defeat PlayStation. These lies were so massive that some notable people came out and called it out for the massive lies that it was. Gabe Newell and Phil Spencer were on the same call in 2020 for an event where people in the industry answered questions that people had. As for the whole PlayStation exclusives on Xbox? No. From what I recall there was a brief period where through Nvidia's service you could play God of War on Xbox, and it was stopped the moment it was found out. Wasn't just PlayStation either. Xbox was also stopping their games on Nvidia's service until due to the court case they allowed it to try and sway things. So no, them turning Xbox into PCs doesn't mean they are going to get PlayStation's exclusives just like that. PlayStation has the power to stop their games being played on Xbox if they wish. Of course, them doing that will give Microsoft more ammo for the court case they'd naturally have planned if they actually do all of this, but it is what it is.
  20. Yeah you have to manually sync which i swear i did multiple times so maybe someone did it for me?? i dunno i guess we'll see as i earn more
  21. This game does indeed, slap - MikeCheck: Level 49 Death Captain ~ Commander of the SES Shield of The Stars ~
  22. Both were loose copies for 5$ each . I already own Xenoblade on the Wii but it is good to have a portable version on the go for that cheap.As for the Dragon Quest, i've never played this version.I think it is a remake of PS1 game.I might be wrong.
  23. Ahh nothing you can do about really! I think it must've been that something had gone wrong on my end, since it started working after i cleared the cookies (had to go into the console with f12, and then i cleared all cookies and local storage for that site). I was logged in in my other browser too with my gmail account, so i think when i tried it in chrome to test, it mustve set those cookies there too. I've been playing now for a few hours with the logitech mk270 set, and it works very smooth. Just plugged the dongle into the ps5 usb and it worked instantly! One thing i had to do was go in the ps5 settings and set mousespeed to high, cause otherwise it's too slow, but on high it seems perfect. I woulnd't recommend getting this particular set though, the keyboard is fine, but the mouse is very small and has no sidebuttons at all. I just wanted something cheap to try it out but i'll probably replace the mouse with something better
  24. I'm level 50 with all stratagems unlocked, my ship fully upgraded, and almost maxed out on samples. There are definitely a lot of lower level players who can outplay me and I don't care. I'm just having a ton of fun with the game. I actively look for SOS beacons on lower level difficulties to help out other Helldivers and drop some higher level gear for them to mess around with until they can unlock it. It's a co-op game and it's the most fun I've had in a co-op game in a long time. I have over 140 hours and I've only encountered one toxic game. Two of the players were obviously grouped up with the goal of being trolls. They would kill you on purpose to take your gear, they would kill you even when they already had your gear the second you came out of the hell pod, they would refuse to reinforce most of the time, and when they died they would start yelling things that I won't even type here through their mics to get us to reinforce faster. Myself and the other random that had joined quickly left their game. Other than that, it has been a really positive experience with randoms. I have actually added quite a few to my in-game friends list. FOR SUPER EARTH!!!
  25. I haven't ran into any toxicity, it happens in any online game but the people I've played with use comms and are just having fun! Don't let it ruin your experience with the game. Every batch of apples has a few bad solider. Now report to your nearest Democracy Officer for insubordination and then we'll expect you back on the front lines. - MikeCheck: Level 49 Death Captain ~ Commanders of the SES Shield of the Stars ~
  26. Saw the post but reacting a bit late. Servers could definitely go down again before their official shut down date; "there may be some disruptions in the service of the game." Prioritize this now if you want to platinum it!
  1. Load more activity