All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I have nothing to report, other than Dordogne is one of the most beatiful games I've ever played and it's 40% for the next day... something to consider ;) 

Dordogne - Focus Entertainment

3. There is already a long thread about this here: To answer your question, my friend has been harassing Ubisoft support like you wouldn't believe about this, as have dozens of people on the official Ubisoft Discord server. Ubisoft have admitted it's broken and have said that it hasn't closed down but will be fixed as soon as possible (which sadly probably means never, although to be fair they did fix Fry Cry 4). I'll take a look tomorrow but I doubt it's working, so I highly doubt anyone has been able to get it legit when even the publisher of the game has admitted it's FUBAR.
  4. This is interesting and i'm not even sure if it's possible to get 100% but i'll look through what I have. Weird question though. Why split everything in North America south of the US and put in in South America? North America is recognized as 23 countries and you have it as 2.
  5. The journal has a trophy page that shows those values so you can at least track your progress which is nice
  6. I dont if I have anything on my docket that will fit but i'll sign up just in case.
  7. Fumble Stumble Tumble But Still Did It

spacer.png

Freedom! Back in 2018 I unlocked the platinum because of one legendary GTA IV player. I can do it all over again because of the same legendary player! I never forget boosting sessions but I can’t remember where I left my car keys or controller. I failed Deal Breaker a few times but the moment we passed: “I didn’t realise I wasn’t breathing! Argh, who wants to go bowling? I do! Whoohooo!” This trophy nerve wracking. I’m so freaking glad it’s unlocked.

8. On ps3, is there any way to get "Sharing if Caring" trophy in 2024? There's a lot of recent achievers, but i don't know how legit that is.
  9. Platinum The Witness There's a reason I don't play this type of game because I'm not a pro at puzzle type of games and thanks to one trophy this experience was not that good. The whole game was pretty chill and nothing too hard but the challenge at the end is pure RNG and it can get pretty hard because you can get easy puzzles and then a hard one. In my case it took me like 3 days to complete it and muting the tv and using a stopwatch is so much better cause you don't get nervous by the music. I never understood that "tetris pieces" puzzle and I just got lucky in my run. This game is pretty big if you decide to do everything else but after the main game I didn't wanted to do more puzzles again lol but at least this is my 81 plat after like 4 weeks without earning a single trophy.
  10. Nice work man - keep up the good work! 😎 Just do not play Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Save yourself the trouble and the headache from that accursed game.
  11. #249 - The Dark Pictures Anthology: House of Ashes Full House! Enjoyment: 9/10 Difficulty: 2/10 Rarity: 12.71% (PSNP) / 1.0% (PSN) Now, among Supermassive's horror games released (not counting VR titles), the only one I have left to play is "The Devil In Me", but I doubt it will be better than this. In fact, "House of Ashes" surprised me so much that now I consider it the best of all, including "Until Dawn" and "The Quarry". The mythology is creative and goes deeper and deeper, just like the protagonists. There are several standout moments, like the epic finale under a solar eclipse. The characters are charismatic or interesting enough that you care whether they live or die. Jason is by far the best followed by Salim. An excellent duo that I would like to see in more games. "House of Ashes" is on another level. #250 - Dead Island 2 Who Do You Voodoo? Enjoyment: 9/10 Difficulty: 3/10 Rarity: 32.72% (PSNP) / 3.3% (PSN) I've just got the plat for the PS5 version but I can't get enough of DI2. I also bought the two DLCs and finished them one after the other in both versions. And, for now, I'm the FASTEST ACHIEVER in the 100% Club of this PS4 version, having completed everything in 4 days and 21 hours. Of course, it's only a matter of time before someone surpasses me, but it shows how much I enjoyed this game and its amazing DLCs. HAUS was better than SoLA though. #251 - I Am Dead All Done Enjoyment: 8/10 Difficulty: 2/10 Rarity: 50.93% (PSNP) / 10.3% (PSN) I decided to get the PS4 version plat too before it leaves PS Plus. Excellent little game. #252 and #253 - MediEvil Savior of Gallowmere My first time unlocking the same plat in sequence. Thanks to @Musashiden777 and their excellent quick guide. #254 and #255 - The Artful Escape All Done Enjoyment: 6/10 Difficulty: 1/10 Rarity: 73.36%-80.47% (PSNP) / 26.5%-30.9% (PSN) My second time unlocking the same plat in sequence.😁 Beautiful game, nice music but simple and repetitive gameplay. Sometimes it took a long time between gameplay sequences, but in the end, the spectacle is worth it. NEXT: Last Stop and Alien: Isolation.
  12. Yes, Low Baller is glitched. I tired it With @AyyRobo And with Randoms But Still, NO TROPHY. THIS GLICH ABSOLUTELY SUCKS AND IT HAS STOPED ME FROM THE PLATINUM 2 TIMES. I already Have 5 Wins in a Row. (Did it before the Creative update in may of 2023.)(Did Not Do Trick) I do plan to boost this before it becomes Unattainable. But I am so tired of the Game I don’t Want to But I Have To. (In a Way) The Trick What I Mean By The Trick is You Could do a one map show where if you Finish first on the map, You Win. Get good, get this trophy in no time (Trophy: infallible) (Trophy Number 2: Track Star) Really Want this to be my 30th Platinum This would Be my MOST Proud Platinum of All Time. I went through SO MUCH PAIN to get this, This Platinum is a Pain. Winning 20 Episode, Getting First 20 Times, Just a Nightmare. Note: Did Auto pop a lot of miscellaneous Trophies when the Rerelease Came out Because i did it During COVID-19. So I was in my House for A LONG TIME. Also Another thing that sucks about Low Baller is Team Maps are So Rare. The only two are… Jinxed (Available in Squad Goals Only) Fall Ball ( Available in Squad Goals Only) There only Being One Show that you can do this in is Horrible Because it only pops up once a season, Maybe Twice. ( A Season is about 60 to 80 Days)
  13. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1203-burgertime-world-tour/12-i-am-a-burger-god This game came out in 2011 and there are currently 17 achievers. I was 13th.
  14. I have not logged in to play for a long time due to the stress the trophies were causing me, but I LOVE TANUKI'S!!!! They are adorable I guess this means I need to update the game and hop on.
  15. That's if you have a decent amount of experience. The only difficult part is RNG, so technically it has no difficulty as its completely up to luck if they want to make it easy for you. If you are a newbie it will be a 10/10 difficult, as you don't have the comprehensive mindset and understanding what exactly is going on in the game. But once you get the hang of it the difficulty is pretty much gone and completely up to luck stopping you from the platinum.
  16. Apparently, Head Turner was glitched and I believe it still is @KenjiCBZ Fall Guys is Like Fortnite, Pay a bunch of money for cosmetics. Stumble Guys you can unlock everything without a massive grind without Paying Money. Fall Guys Has A Few Bugs, Stumble Guys Has NO BUGS
  17. Sly 2: Band Of Thieves was kind of a drag to play (IMO) which is one reason I didn’t boot Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves at least shortly after completing the former. Guess I’ll do that to coincide with this event.
  18. In my experience (level 66, 135 hours), the game is worth playing in its current buggy, unstable state. When I began this thread after February’s launch, this was the state of the game: At that time, Helldivers 2 was not worth playing. Since then, the game has significantly improved. Helldivers 2 is worth a gamer’s time if the player is willing to accept that one game out of three will have a game-altering bug and (at a minimum) one game out of ten will disconnect or crash someone in the party. To be clear, Arrowhead hasn’t just made early stumbles. They continually stumble (like Operation Swift Disassembly in early April 2024). The company apologized for this last week. https://www.gamesradar.com/as-helldivers-2-fans-call-for-bug-fixes-over-new-content-director-apologizes-for-the-sloppy-mistakes-weve-made-as-of-recent-and-knows-we-can-do-better-as-a-studio/ Arrowhead’s willingness to admit their mistakes is one reason why the studio has gained the respect and trust of the Helldivers 2 community. Arrowhead CEO Johan Pielstedt admits they are stumbling, though fortunately for players, Arrowhead generally stumbles in a positive direction. What is concerning for me (and others) is Arrowhead’s focus on warbonds, major orders, cosmetics (new ranks, icons, capes, etc.), and tweaking damage has taken precedence over stability. Yes, patches in March-through-early-April brought new weapons/armor/stratagems/modules/etc., but they also took the game backward in allowing players to stay connected online. https://www.gamesradar.com/helldivers-2-players-say-theyd-give-up-a-warbond-to-give-devs-more-bugfixing-time-but-its-not-that-simple-skipping-a-warbond-is-a-huge-company-decision/ https://www.gamesradar.com/helldivers-2-game-master-joel-works-to-fix-inconsistent-liberation-results-but-lacking-in-game-communication-tools-is-the-bigger-problem/ Helldivers 2 is a fantastic co-op game and I want it to succeed. Online stability and reliable peer connectivity are crucial to that. New cosmetics, warbonds, and stratagems are great but not essential for online matchmaking, player-to-player communication, or maintaining player connectivity during a three-mission operation. @Daivrules wrote, “Its going to be occasionally rough for another month or two and likely smooth sailing after that.” In February, I thought that Helldivers 2 would be relatively stable by April. Instead, the game went backward to the point where the game crashed with four people during an FTL jump. Over the weekend of April 5-7, the game became so unstable it routinely crashed every second or third mission. This level of instability was not present even at launch when the game ran at 2-5 fps. I don’t expect non-players to understand how disheartening this was, but for Helldiver players, it was a brutal kick in the nuts. Two months after launch, we couldn’t find our friends, and when we finally did, we couldn’t stay connected. The game would crash, costing us everything we’d earned, not just for that one mission, but for all operation progress. The increased crash rate in early April was directly attributable to Arrowhead issuing the Major Order for “Operation Swift Disassembly”. They did not consider the destabilizing effect their self-imposed bottleneck would create. Most of the player base focused their gameplay on the three planets listed in the Major Order: Tibit, Maia, and Durgen. After the first two planets were liberated, hundreds of thousands of players concurrently attempted missions on the last remaining planet, Durgen. However, Arrowhead could not support this many players at once on a single planet; Arrowhead’s infrastructure could not support the load. Consequently, hundreds of thousands of players experienced crashes multiple times. https://www.gamesradar.com/helldivers-2-devs-actually-expected-a-lot-less-players-to-move-to-the-automaton-front-but-a-full-70-of-the-games-community-was-fighting-the-good-fight/ To compound the matter, any planet’s liberation percentage only increased when players completed an entire two- or three-mission operation. Individual missions did not increase liberation. Cumulatively, players spent thousands of wasted hours on incomplete missions because they were dropped from the host on the second or third mission of an operation. This slowed global community progress. Twinbeard, Arrowhead’s community manager on Discord, offered this solution: “Hang in there or perhaps let the game rest for awhile. A hotfix is coming, but not this weekend.” Translation: “We screwed up and don’t know when we will be able to fix it. Maybe stop playing our game during this Major Order since our infrastructure can’t handle the load we placed on it.” https://www.gamesradar.com/helldivers-2-dev-recommends-letting-the-game-rest-to-fix-frequent-crashes-as-over-230000-divers-fight-to-squash-the-automatons-this-weekend/ Does this instill confidence in Arrowhead’s ability to resolve their game’s instability? No. They machine gunned themselves in the foot. Are they trying to resolve the game’s instability? Yes. Do I think Arrowhead will eventually reach a point where 98% of the online matches remain stable and work as intended? Yes. When that will be, though, is unknown. Attempting damage control after the misstep of Operation Major Disassembly, Arrowhead released update 1.000.202/6798 on Tuesday, April 9.. Stability improved, but players were now being dropped from missions in new ways. For example, instead of the game crashing, players were unexpectedly teleported alone to the bridge of their ship in the middle of a mission. The game was no longer catastrophically destabilized as often, but players were still disconnected from their mission and their party in-game, creating the same negative result. Finding online friends remained problematic, with mission updates significantly lagging. Inaccurate online statuses continued to be displayed (e.g., friends were playing missions but the game displayed them as offline or in missions they had already completed). Was this a massive improvement? Improvement, yes, but massive improvement, meh. As per previous patches, the game stumbled two steps forward, one step back, and one step sideways. As of Sunday, April 21, Helldivers 2 updated to release 1.000.203/6883. The game continues to lurch forward, improving overall stability yet simultaneously creating new instabilities. RELEASE 1.000.203/6883 MAJOR BUGS (Not a Definitive List) Bile Titans forcing Pelican-1 to fall through the landing zone, preventing player extraction Players being unable to respawn in-mission Explosion physics throwing players in directions with no scientific logic Players losing control of their Helldiver and bugging out to “eye in the sky” view until their Helldiver dies Game separating three person-parties into three separate-but-identical missions (8-Rocket Evacuate High-Value Assets Mission) OTHER MAJOR BUGS IN RELEASE 1.000.203/6883 (NO VIDEOS) Players prohibited from interacting with mission-critical equipment like terminals [no video] Games freezing on Pelican-1 extraction screen and not loading back onto ship bridge [no video] Continued game crashes, down from every second or third mission (early April) to once every ten missions (rate varies per player) [too long for video] RELEASE 1.000.203/6883 MINOR BUGS (Not a Definitive List) “Evacuate 20 Priority Citizens” Objective requiring more than 20 citizens Game allowing two players to equip the same booster Questionable Stasis Field Mechanics The simple truth is no one knows when the game will reach a stable, bug-free state. The thread’s title remains accurate: Helldivers 2 is still frustratingly unstable and buggy. The ratio of frustration to enjoyment is shifting though, with “stable enough” mechanics becoming present in most matches. With release 1.000.203/6883, the game remains a mixed bag of good and bad experiences but has become mostly stable and mostly bug-free. I think the majority of players interested in the co-op third-person shooter genre could enjoy Helldivers 2 as it is. You will feel the frustration of completing three forty-minute missions only to be dropped on the final extraction screen, losing all samples and medals. You can also experience the joy of having a seemingly lost teammate survive the death gauntlet and dive into Pelican-1 at the last second. Helldivers 2 is a wild ride and has evolved into one of the best co-op shooters available.
  19. They count! I'll count these too, but I'd really prefer natural bodies of water! My big thing is that Dave the Diver and fishing games have a big focus on stuff that's harming the animals. I think this goes against the theme of the event, so those won't count. Mini games are just mini games, yes we're doing them for the plat but they aren't the biggest part of the game. Sea turtles are available again this year! Oh I can't say I'm shocked! Sewer levels are a weird one, but basically if you think man fucked up the water in a level too much then it won't count. I know some games do different artistic directions with sewers though, which is why I'm asking for links to the level so I can kind of see what they're doing
  20. Here's the badges it sees I qualify for Fanboy- dead nation Fresh starter No Plat No Problem wheel of fortune, super stardust hd 1%er super meat boy, street fighter 4 Peripheral Master deadnation vita top ten- super meat boy Think that's all of them . For the project thing I'll have a look at it, i really want to plat all my ff games I own at some point so that might help . Thank for the heads up I'll switch out one the them and leave it for another list
  21. Console games do not function like PC games, until you have some examples or proof of this happening on PS4 or PS5 there's literally 0 reason to worry about this. The ONLY way to execute malicious code on the PS4/5 (while connected to PSN) is using a development or test kit and even then there's no guarantee the same security flaws would exist in the console version of the game.
  22. Today
  23. I didn't make the sushi, I just shot the fish with the Harpoon... I'm not selling this well, am I? Also just some general clarifications How about when water is an obstacle would it still count? Sly Cooper can't swim but Wales and Haiti have a of water that raccoon could drown in? What about man made pools or a fountain that'd be big enough to swim in? If there is a fishing minigame (like in Spiritfarer, Stardew Valley, or Persona 4 golden) which is definitely not a major focus, would that count? Last year Sea Turtles were exempt from voting since they won year 1, is that still in place this year? Also you said no sewer levels, so Watch Dogs Legion doesn't count then, I've got a map of what Thames Water have been doing to our rivers, including all the sewage it's pumped into that river. JK (But seriously the water companies in the UK are pure scum.)
  24. Agree. Just completed BoF with few tries, but I spent a lot of time on TBAH in the past days, so most of the rounds were a breeze. Zack is not that bad as a support, so the challenge was definitely not as bas as expected. Last round keep manawall up, block and abuse aeroga and to be safe use Phoenix and cast reraise when available. Optinoob for president!!
  1. Load more activity