All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That's great and everything, but... it's not being sold. It's not just free, but it'll already be in the game once you load it. https://gamerant.com/stellar-blade-new-game-plus-update/ The only difference is that it isn't compulsory for the platinum, which relieves the people above that don't care about it. There should be zero complaints here.
  3. Dissidia Final Fantasy NT finally done. that was a hell of a grind. Took 200 hours in total between the Free Edition and this. Felt way longer than 200 hours though since it's such a monotonous grind. UR Clean Up 2024 Tier 2 by Thedah Icon Game Platform Progress Rarities Completion Fight of Gods PS4 0/36 - 0% πŸ† 1.6% / πŸ’― 1.6% πŸŸ₯ Dissidia Final Fantasy NT PS4 56/56 - 100% πŸ† 1.98% / πŸ’― 1.98% 🟩 Windjammers 2 PS4 29/29 - 100% πŸ† 3.93% / πŸ’― 3.93% 🟩 Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends PS4 0/25 - 0% πŸ† 0.76% / πŸ’― 0.76% πŸŸ₯ Omen of Sorrow PS4 0/41 - 0% πŸ† 0.68% / πŸ’― 0.68% πŸŸ₯ πŸŸ₯ = not started β€’ 🟦 = started β€’ 🟩 = complete Generated with PSNP+
  4. Very good selling point hahaha πŸ˜‚I know its a beloved game and I will have to tackle it ASAP. I am in no danger of dying, I just recognize the quality!
  5. Since "The Circle Is Complete" is the only trophy I have left, and only because of a glitch, I am going ahead and posting this because I would already have the platinum by now if not for the glitch.

Β 

:platinum:Β 29: DOOM (2016)

Β 

One of the finest first person shooters ever made, and one of my favorite games of all time. Over 400 hours on Switch, closing in on 100 on PS4, and 50 hours on Xbox. Rip and tear, until it is done.

6. That is strange. I think you should raise it with PlayStation support and have them look into what’s happening.
  7. If you're looking to get every manuscript, you will have to complete every side quest again. The final side quest has a Cait manuscript as a reward. You need to complete every side quest again for the final one to spawn. If you don't care about that manuscript, you can choose to only do the side quests that gives you a manuscript. The game will show you which side quests give you one. Complete the 6 hunts again. Each one gives a manuscript. They're easy and fast to do. You don't have to play any mini games. All of your intel data will stay complete in hard mode. The only things that reset are the story missions and side quests (if you reset them in the chapter select menu).
  8. Back to the Future: The Game (PS3) 11th October 2015 ..and it took much longer than it really ought to have done! Though it did start my complete transition from Xbox back to PlayStation πŸ˜…
  9. I loved HLD. The lovely Pixel Art, the gameplay just perfext. There is 1 trophy which was a pain and having no collectible Trecker is also ass but other than that. Glad I gave this game a chance. It's in my "Copanele must play this before he dies" list hahaha
  10. Almost all side quests give a manuscript on Hard Mode. The best way to approach it is probably to load up Chapter 13 on Hard Mode first, with the option "reset all Quest Completion". That lets you do every side quest, and you have access to everywhere without any wait or section to complete first - so you can do as many side-quests as you like, then if you need to replenish your MP, you can quickly reload that same chapter with "retain current completion". Personally, I liked to do all the quests for an area, then reload the chapter and approach each new area with a full MP pool. Once all that is done, and you've done all side quests, then load whatever chapter you want to continue your Hard Mode playthrough from with the option "restore Quest Completion", which will let you continue playing through, with all the quests complete. There is also a manuscript for each of the Sub-Bosses (The ones called "Classified Intel") - you'll want to do those for the manuscripts, but will want to do them anyways, as you need specific materials you only get from them in hard mode to make some of the best accessories in the game. It's also worth noting - if you go into your Quests menu, check that each one has a Gold Star on the top right of the image. That means it's been done "perfectly executed", which affects the relationship status with one of the characters, which increases their bond (and therefore the damage done via synergy attacks with that character) - so if there's any you didn't get a star on in your first playthrough, try to get them done during Hard Mode. Having all characters at max bond level isn't a requirement, but can be very useful - particularly Aireth for the final phase of the final battle.
  11. Hi, add me for these trophies if you want to help/need them too please GMT+10
  12. If this is to hint at future features, events, or perks it's pretty forgettable. If not for that it's only going to be remembered by trophy/achievement hunters that want the DbD 100%. I found it on my third attempt on the outskirts of the map. i wonder if it only works for one person per map as when I went to Yamaoka Estate initially I didn't find it, but spotted a second offering that match for the realm so they may have found it first.
  13. At this point I'd say that theHunter: Call of the Wild is harder than Crypt, since it requires even more luck.
  14. So I am on my Hard Mode play already, but I stopped at Chapter 3 in order to bounce around and master materia and go for the gotterdamerung. I crafted the Genji Gloves, and I saw I needed materials for beating hunts on Hard Mode, one of which netted me a manuscript as well! I had been planning to skip hunts, since they're all marked as completed on my map, but I am trying to get all manuscripts and 100% the game (not just the trophies). SO, is there other stuff I should be doing? Some sidequests on Hard Mode give manuscripts too, right? I had planned on skipping all of those as well. Should I do all the mini-games again? (I beat them all on "Hard" mode on my Normal playthrough) Protorelics?! Just looking for a brief overview of which stuff gives new rewards on Hard Mode and which stuff I can consider "complete" after getting 100% on Normal Mode.
  15. I've done this so many times, and I have not unlocked the trophy. Does anyone have any advice?
  16. Smash really wasn't a thing here, so I only saw the videos on youtube...I have to wonder, what is it about Smash that makes players go extra violent? Because my god, it's like they have an extra bar of Rage of Sparta whenever they fail to shimmy with their Luigi or whatever πŸ˜‚ Not even Street Fighter players go this hard that often! Honestly the way The Drifter is implemented here kinda pushed Hyper Light Drifter further up in my backlog I don't know why, it was so fun to nail some sword combos in this game. Like never before, I so wanted this game to be active online.... Yes I was actually surprised at how tight the gameplay was. I don't have that great of an experience with licensed games, but this one really didn't feel like one this kind of combat really would have worked anywhere...including in whatever the hell that Avatar game is supposed to be... From that clip I understood that Oozai had some bladder issues, considering how many times he was yelling HHHRUUAAAHHH . Peak gameplay too.
  17. Thankfully the latest patch did some optimization for the game's files and total size seems to be reduced by 20 GB on my PS4 and PC. I will still delete the PS4 version once I get these two trophies and re-install the game once Natlan is released during the summer. The game has indeed become very repetitive and stale. Even the new well-designed characters like Arlecchino and Chlorinde do not interest me enough, since I have built 4 teams already with my existing characters and I can clear pretty much every content while shutting off my brain. The lack of engaging and challenging end-game content has really killed the game for me. I will probably take a huge break too and play the game only when new regions and Archon quests are released.
  18. For me the problem here is that NG+, a basic feature that any game used to have, is being sold as a day 1 DLC... "Because mtx are bad, but cutting basic things to sell them separately isn't, right?"
  19. Looks about right for a singleplayer action-RPG. Looking forward to playing this one day, hope it's as good as it looks!
  20. Usually I play 1 game at the time until I get the platinum. but I’m going to try a new approach, I’ll beat a bunch of games (at least 5-6) without looking at the trophies. and then come back to the ones that are worth platting.
  21. I mean I get both sides of it, but you can still plat without ng+ and by the looks it has 12 specific skills tied to it. I mean seems decent to me, especially if you like the combat for the game, after all collectibles you can probably speed through it. Now the lords of the fallen update Is toxic as if you don't feel comfortable or have 'dignity' to not save scum good luck getting all 8 of those modifier trophies in 1 run.
  22. I mean i was gonna buy it anyway but the average review scores have been 8/9 out of ten and everyone is praising it. Now im super excited and a bit upset that it doesnt release until 8am and i wont be able to play it until after work!
  23. Judging from the 100% ETA time, I would imagine there's a easy way to get all the endings, whether that's chapter select or cloud saving Now I'm all for ng+ as an option, it's just having a trophy for it is incredibly lame. It'd be like adding a trophy for "Defeat this boss" then there's another trophy for "Defeat this boss again" it's such a time waste
  24. I played the demo a few weeks ago and while I think it was good, it's not good enough to warrant $70. I will get it on sale in the future.
  25. Reminds me a little bit of Prince of Persia and I have to admit I never heard of this game before. Glad it's in Extra now.
  26. It was probably my biggest issue with the game. During hard mode, I was spending more time swapping materia around than actually fighting the bosses. The game desperately needs an actual loadout system. Allow us to save materia, armour, and accessory loadouts for each character. A loadout swap would be nice as well. Having to back out of the VR menu because you forgot to equip one materia is very annoying as well. I refuse to believe that the QA testers that played through hard mode didn't bring it to the devs attention. It seems like a strange oversight, but I'm sure they will include it for the 3rd game. All of the blue materia should be a priority. They take the longest to level and are mostly the best materia in the game. Fire and Ice, Lightning and Wind, Poison and Petrify, and Petrify materia. I think these four also have relatively high AP requirements. Magic Up and Strength Up as well. Anything else you may use is much faster to level.
  1. Load more activity