All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just to give hope to those feeling a little despondent reading this thread; I personally got Bonds of Friendship in less tries than To Be A Hero. Not a brag at all- I think I just took a lot more tries than a lot of people on here to get To be A Hero. But everyone will have their own journey to the end of this, and I think the mindset of "If you struggle with these ones, you'll never beat this one!" undermines the fact that every time you die and reset on RoOW or TbaH, you're building the same skillset you'll need for BoF. The more you fail at any of them, the better you'll get at all of them- tilt aside. To quote a great dog, "Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something."
  3. Great to know! My subscription expired before I could reach the finish line on this one, but knowing that it's been fixed, I might go and buy the game outright so I can finish it up soon-ish since I don't know when I'll run another month of PS Plus Premium. I have two questions, though: Could I pick up where I left off, or will I have to restart from scratch? Won't be the biggest deal if my save file is toast since I only put two or so hours into it before I had an error-code-shaped rock dropped in front of me, but it'd be good to know regardless. Does the retroactive cross-buy thing apply to PSP games, or is it just for PS1 games? If it does, I might go back onto the PS3 store and buy the PSP version there since it'll entitle me to more versions of the game.
  4. damn, this dlc flew under my rader
  5. Yeah, I know. I said so in the post. This is the main reason that I have a hard time wrapping my head around this release. You've been able to play the original MediEvil on modern PlayStation platforms for half a decade at this point; why would they go out of their way to roll it out on PS Plus Premium, a service that allows access to two other versions of this exact game, one of which includes more or less the exact version that just got re-released again?
  6. So ive come to terms with my backlog being so big that ill most likely die before i play about 60% of it. So not having and kids of my own i decided that id leave my consoles and collection to a friend with a young son who games with the condition being that he keeps my psn profile alive and that he eventually passes it on to someone he trusts.
  7. Well, as of about 12 hours ago I can't even start the game. It sits there for 5 minutes trying to connect, then says down for maintenance. Update/patch 2.62 has most definitely broken something. I am really regretting starting this game. It gets worse all the time. Does anybody else get the same deal? I am on the PS4 version playing on PS5. This really sucks.
  8. I have a number of games that would be virtually impossible to play in my entire lifetime even if I didn't need to work, take care of my family or have other hobbies. I spend a lot of my time "cleaning the backlog", that is, open games from the past, however I never stop playing new games, especially from franchises that I love. Between one and another, I will clean it up a little bit. There is no such thing as finishing the backlog, this is a lifelong task. These accounts with +1000 games completed and 100% are generally highly planned accounts, often people playing on alts to avoid problems with unobtainable, bugs etc. At this point, the hobby and gaming itself becomes a mechanized and idealized activity, just let the course of things flow. Do you think these guys who chase the leaderboards or have "perfect" accounts have any fun? I've heard so many stories from these accounts, some worse than others. This meticulous planning and excessive fear of ruining the account are exhausting, there is no fun or joy in it. not worth it.
  9. Can confirm that the plat is obtainable, everything unlocked at the right time and the game only crashed once during a scenario. Took me around 49 hours.
  10. That's great, thanks So , to beat Leviathan Easy it's best to LV up to 110. There Is a good spot to LV up?
    1. nyx770

nyx770

Aw cute calico cat . How many kittens ?

11. I would genuinely say don't worry about it. Play what you want to play. Gaming is not a chore. BUT if it's that important make a rule to yourself something like you have to complete 5 games for every 1 new one you buy or something. Also I would cancel PS Extra as that just gives you a feeling of FOMO if you don't play a bunch of available games and just adds to your backlog.
  12. Today
  13. I mostly stopped buying games outside of major releases I am interested in, but now PS Premium keeps me busy. Every month there always a handful of games I look at and think, yeah, I will play that...
  14. Just give up and accept you will never finish your backlog. Just play what you want atm and don't buy games for later just because they're on sale. Finish games on discontinued systems if you have those and then just go with the flow and stop worrying.
  15. After days of trying, I finally got a gold in Shining Red event in Assetto Corsa. This is not even the hardest hotlap and it's only the 02/35 🤣 oh man, this plat...

Small victories though!

1. Destructor-8

Destructor-8

nice going, that's decent progress still

2. Lord_of_Ra

Lord_of_Ra

Much appreciated my man!

16. They confirmed that yes, Ifrit's damage is based on Clive's level and gear. They mentioned it explicitly in their event 3 weeks ago promoting the DLC. And yeah, level cap is raised to 110 for Clive, and Torgal's pedigree gets an additional level as well. Nope!
  17. My backlog has a mind of its own. It hungers. It cries out in the night for more. It's never satiated. I have a huge problem of starting a game, getting distracted and playing something else. And I'm not even talking about getting the "Press start to trophy" trophy just to add it to my list either. I mean a proper start.
  18. Fun fact: PSN does not accept ProtonMail. I usually use Premium e-mails for security purposes, however Sony did not accept the two paid e-mails options I have, and I was forced to use classic Gmail when creating this account.

19. I came to terms with being unable to clear my backlog a long time ago. However, there are still a bunch of games on there that for whatever reason have fell to the wayside, and I do want to get to sooner than later. So each year, I try to make a small, reasonable list of some backlog games...maybe like 10 games. If I finish at least 5 of them, I'll be happy. Of course this is on top of any newer releases, games I'm actively working on etc. I used to have lists upon lists of what I was gonna play in attempts to really put a dent in the backlog, but it just burned me out, or began to feel very robotic and chore-like, and then I abandon it. So now, as long as I can finish a few of them here and there, I'm content with it.
  20. I can confirm it works, not that there was any doubt! I discovered an additional factoid. If you did what I did and started over with the workaround (changing the system language), you can continue using that save file! Before, saves were exclusive to the system language -- you couldn't load the foreign save with your home tongue. This practically confirms the glitch was tied to language. I encountered the crash only a few days before the patch released, but fortunately it isn't that arduous to reach Far Drop anyway. 100 Precursor Orbs isn't a grind, either -- I met the requirements in Far Drop, and I didn't even collect the hide-and-seek or Eco energy orbs! A couple of backlogged YouTube videos later I was caught up, with no wasted scrap to boot. I am glad I don't have to switch the system language every time I want to play this game, though. On an unrelated note, apparently the Tomb Raider trilogy is fixed too. Patches for bygone games seem to take a little while but they do come. Keep backups whenever you can, in case something else breaks.
  21. Yep, I was thinking the same thing lol. Trophy hunting can be an enormous time waster and generally leads to a bigger backlog. Doing my best to get what I can within reason and move on and just enjoy a more general gaming experience. After all, we have a limited number of disposable hours and we’re not going to be thinking, hey I really wish I got more plats on our death beds 😉
  22. Imma start doing new stuff with my YouTube channel. In between song releases imma post practicing uke vids until June. Once June hits imma start doing walking and talking content and uke practicing content. I want to see how well this goes. 

1. Load more activity