All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Persona 5, everybody raves about those games but I also hear they're pretty demanding... they intimidate the hell out of me! Also big up for FF I-VI, that looks clean af👊
  3. I just brute forced it at lvl 3 and it took a couple hours but it's fairly easy once you learn the patterns. What I did was use Kitana and spam the fans. Stage 3 is by far the toughest but if you learn the pattern it wasn't so bad. The first set of lasers spread across the screen so stand where you think a gap will be and block just in case. Jump next set Duck next set Then they fall from right to left so time it and dash towards them Then they come back so do the same. Duck next set Jump next set and land in the middle Once Li Mei respawns use your kameo before she has a chance to do a cartwheel spam Then get some distance and get back to spamming fans When she hits the floor, jump and throw a fan toss in the air to stay in the air long enough Once I cleared stage 3 I done stage 4 straight away.
  4. To add my 2 cents to the pile: I also got “Community Surprise“ without a hitch just a few minutes ago, no workaround (offline mode, unlinking of PSN/UBI ID) necessary!
  5. Totally agree👍 btw little bit of topic, you have collection physically?
  6. It's on again!! Thanks @SpaceCoresDad for running this again - knowing there's so many others out there who are STILL working through their ps3 backlog since the last event brings me comfort I'm not alone 😅 I still have a good portion of my original list in tact plus a few new ones.. so it may have grown more than shrunk lol. I'll update this post with my completion aspiration list
  7. Welcome to Project Platinum: Fallout! Fallout is a deep, fun eccentric open world Western RPG series developed by Bethesda. This is a place where you can show off your dedication by pushing yourself to your trophy hunting limits by going after all the trophies in this series. This is also meant to be a great place to find tips and information that will help you on your journey to trophy hunt games in the Fallout series. If you have questions about a particular Fallout game or trophy, please post them and fellow Fallout fanatics will help you out! Click to follow this forum if: 1) You are interested in trophy hunting Fallout games or 2) You are interested in being a mentor for those starting to trophy hunt Fallout games. RULES: To join: Complete the Fallout Series Checklist. You'll automatically show up on the Project Leaderboard. To update: Anytime you complete a new game or DLC pack, just revisit the checklist, edit your response and re-submit! All updates appear automatically on the Leaderboard. Your score and all badges earned are automatically calculated too. For games with a platinum trophy, the platinum trophy must be earned. For games with no platinum, 100% trophies must be achieved. For DLC packs, 100% trophies must be achieved. There is no special bonus or tier for platinuming/100%ing multiples of the same game in different regions. If you have been banned from the PSNProfiles leaderboards for any reason you are ineligible for this challenge. I'll add badges to the project once there's enough participants to recognize those that go above and beyond and platinum the entire series or do all DLC of individual games. Since the checklist and leaderboard are brand new and auto-updating, please report any bugs or unexpected behavior to me and I'll get them fixed asap.
  8. I still love my PS3 so this is perfect! I did not take part in the previous event so nothing to compare to but no doubt that my PS3 backlog is a fair size. Here goes... Games I have started Games I have not started yet (More will be added over time as I go through my PS3 games) Monthly Progress (Coming soon)
  9. I would offer, but for now I have no wifi til mid april so my phone data won't be enough I remember doing that trophy on PS3 back in the day, it was a complete nightmare! Good luck!! Hope you get it yourself or find someone
  10. Interesting, didn't know about the control scheme of this game as haven't gotten around to playing it, but I'll be keeping your suggestion for controls in mind when I do play it. Thanks for your input!
  11. @Sebulba2000 Posted a video of himself connecting to the servers and entering a lobby 🤔:
  12. At some time PS4 version will be updated too.
  13. Before I did AC3 PS3 I finished both AC Revelations PS3 and PS4. I am in disbelief how bad AC3 PS3 ran on the PS3 compared to AC Revelations PS3. AC Revelations PS3 felt smooth and could only notice a graphical difference when doing the PS4 version of Revelations. AC3 PS4 version is indeed a lot better and also some small nice touches added. I absolutely hated the PS3 version of AC3 but PS4 version made me enjoy the game a lot better. I just finished the completionist trophy. Now moving on to the TOKW DLCs
  14. Baldur's Gate 3, I wonder if I'll ever get that platinum. Have to buy the game first though.
  15. I knew 1 and 3 were, was just unsure about the second until I saw recent achievers. Just checked, it's not. If it was, it'd show the trial time instead of forcing me to connect via a uPlay pass. Only thing I can think of is that the person you spoke to redeemed the pass back in the day.
  16. I was wondering if someone who has already gotten the achievement would do it on my account through the shareplay feature. I've been trying to do this achievement on and off for a while now and I keep getting far but only ever get up to around 7. If anyone wants to help lmk.
  17. My Ps5 Fan died. Im gonna blame Dragons Dogma 2, even though i love the game haha. just overheats and turns off. ordered a new fan, should be here next week. hope everyone else enjoys themselves.
  18. I enjoyed this game. Reading some of the comments I was expecting the worst game ever, but thankfully it wasn't that bad! I mapped L1 and R1 to the right stick which made the camera controls a little less worse, still bad though, but at least bearable.
  19. it's not that bad when you know what you're getting yourself into , but most people don't know and i'm sure most of them stop playing after they realize they didn't play the game "correctly" and missed a few things along the way that they can't go back to. also it's a bit hard to understand all of that by just looking at a guide , especially if you're someone that never played this game before. and i never saw a game that locks from story mission if you don't play them in the right order. the fact that you have to look up a guide just to play every story mission is just bad game design in my opinion. but i will give it some slack because it's an old game. yeah i agree about the Ambulance missions , if you plan ahead and use the handbrake it's not so bad but the biggest problem is that the AI sometimes just runs to the Ambulance and you run them over by mistake , happend to me so many times lol. about the Vigilante mission try to do it in the first island and if you want the game to spawn the criminal's car closer to you just start the vigilante mission and end it right away 2 times in a row and on the 3rd time you will see that the game spawn the cars a lot closer to you , that's what i did and it worked for me. but either way you have to get used to the drive-by shooting mechanics , don't worry after a few tries you will get the hang of it. good luck!
  20. Strange never heard of this before. I just got this done. Only need to craft a few items for the Completionist trophy.
  21. A Friendship Resurrected Grand Theft Auto V
  22. All done, To Be a Hero is on the channel as well Made it as easy as I could
  23. If it has the original HDD, plan to replace it with at least an inexpensive SSD, as the HDD is pretty old and unpredictable at this age.
  24. I've been playing Outlast for the last hour and a half, I've screamed quite a lot and almost cried like twice, why do I do this to myself?

1. KenjiCBZ

KenjiCBZ

Because it's hard or because it's scary? :P

2. Puppeter04

Puppeter04

for now it's not hard, very intuitive so cool but I get scared easily, and having my heart going that fast too long can't be good 😂

25. B-1 Spawned an expanded universe: Tomb Raider B-2 Starts with the First Letter of your PSNID (B): B-3 Award-Winning: Untitled Goose Game B-4 That "Everyone" but you has played: B-5 Has no Platinum Trophy: Interaction Isn't Explicit I-1 Aliens or Robots: Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space I-2 With Mystery or Detective Themes: Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala I-3 Racing or Sports: I-4 Redeemed from PS Plus: Tinykin I-5 Recommended by a PSNP Member: N-1 With a Female Protagonist: Paradise Killer N-2 Platform Exclusive: N-3 Player's Choice: Evil West N-4 That you meant to play last year: N-5 Released in your Birth Month (May): Tacoma G-1 With Minigames in it: Noir Chronicles: City of Crime G-2 Originally Released in 2024: Alone in the Dark G-3 HYPE!: TEKKEN 8 G-4 With Gorgeous Vistas: Spirit of the North G-5 Last Game You Acquired: Poppy Playtime: Chapter 1 O-1 Based on a Non-Gaming IP: Marsupilami Hoobadventure O-2 In a Series New to You: Deliver Us The Moon O-3 Retro Re-Release (originally w/o trophies): Tomb Raider II O-4 For another PSNP Event: Metal: Hellsinger O-5 Ultra Rare Platinum: Tomb Raider III BINGO #3! Updating my card with: - Alone in the Dark for G-2 Originally Released in 2024: I've always heard about the influence of the "Alone in the Dark" franchise on the creation of Resident Evil and, consequently, survival horror games, but I had never actually played one of their games, just watched gameplays and read about them. I was rooting so much for this new beginning to be successful after so many mediocre releases that I even pre-ordered it, and despite having loved several aspects of the game such as the clever puzzles, the beautiful Derceto mansion and its interesting occupants lurking around the corners, the well-written (and voiced) files, amazing visuals, the great acting of the main actors and crazy endings, it's impossible to deny the serious problems that ruin part of the experience: bugs (including a buggy trophy that prevents owners of the digital version, like me, from getting the plat), clunky combat, simplistic and boring exploration, overstuffed plot and, worst of all, the eternal feeling that it had the potential to be so much better than that. In the end, I still enjoyed the game and I think it deserves praise for having nailed some of the most difficult aspects of creating a survival horror.
  1. Load more activity