• Announcements

• BlindMango

Changing Your PSN ID?   04/10/19

Go here to see how changing your PSN ID will work with your PSNProfiles account as we implement final touches for the site over the next week.    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. This is still not live? Anyone knows when is suppossed to be released?
  3. With the physical version (non-ultimate box, vanilla only) you can also enter some sponsor codes to have branded vehicles for fun. Just make sure to wait to download the patches until after you enter the sponsor codes as it was disabled in patch 1.6. https://burnout.fandom.com/wiki/Sponsor_codes
  4. you don't have to get it all in one session
  5. there a lot risk on it i stil think about it to wil love can do that mp but stil think about it its not without risk
  6. StavrosModz Batman: Arkham Asylum my trophies are not out of prder you can see the dates that make clear sense Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception no i didn't use CFW to get this platinum Batman: Arkham City my trophies are not out of prder you can see the dates that make clear sense
  7. #66 Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Don't Ruin The Moment I really enjoyed this game. I started it because Sekiro was absolutely stomping my face in and I needed a game to play after I got fed up with having swords in my throat. Lol. I'm glad they ended up doing this as a stand alone title instead of a DLC, since the story was entertaining and there was enough content that a DLC would have felt rushed. I thought the emotional growth was artificial, since that growth takes place over a couple of hours. Would have been better if they were camping out for a couple weeks trying to find this stuff. But an issue with all Uncharted games, really. It was fun learning more about Chloe and Nadine. And following female booty is always a plus Enjoyment: 8/10 Difficulty : 2/10
  8. And we still haven't seen that game! Or have we?
  9. ( 49) Rocksmith 2014 (PS3) I Can Play Guitar Enjoyment: 11/10 Enjoyment Missions: 3/10 Difficulty: 7/10 Rarity: 0,84% Yeeeesss!!! After about 95 hours spent I finally have the platinum on one of my favorite games ever . Rocksmith is more of a teaching simulator than an actual game, but by gamifying the songs and lessons through stats and missions it becomes such a fun way to work on learning to play the guitar. I really would recommend it to anyone that it interested in playing the guitar or bass 🎸 The gameplay is pretty much the same as Guitar Hero and Rock Band except that you play with a real guitar instead of a plastic one. I got the original back in 2012 and have loved the franchise ever since. Its hard to describe the awesome feeling of finally playing some of your favorite songs on the guitar, even if you’re only playing some of the notes in the beginning. The original did have some issues though, but thankfully Rocksmith 2014 improves on most of them. Most notably, the note track and things such as chords and bends have become much easier to read making it much more enjoyable to just start a song and play it on sight. I absolutely love the fact that the game divides the song into multiple sections which can be leveled up separately depending on how well you are playing. This constantly keeps you in that golden zone of being challenged but not overwhelmed. In the beginning I would just spend my time playing many different songs in a single sessions. But eventually I realized that if you actually want to learn songs you really do have to practice sections of them over and over again through Riff Repeater so I started doing that with some of my favorite downloaded songs. As with the original Rocksmith, there are technique games in this one that you have to get a certain score on to get the trophy. Some of these like Gone Wailing I absolutely hated because they don’t teach you anything. I had the most trouble with Hurtlin’ Hurdles which concerns tremolo picking, as I absolutely suck in playing tremolos . I eventually managed to get it by playing bass without a pick as that made it much easier to mute the strings when needed. The game has some really cool trophies to work on as well. My absolute favorite is having to play 15 songs in Master Mode without failing. Master Mode takes away the notes entirely so you have to play completely from memory, forcing you to actually learn the songs. I saved this trophy as my last on purpose and had an amazing time learning songs and finally being able to play them in Master Mode. And secretly having to learn 15 songs from memory on guitar and bass together makes this my proudest platinum yet .
  10. I hope you're ready for the "get gud" and/or "find some friends" posts.
  11. I know how to get it but I don't know how to get it. I know I have to play and win a game with all 32 teams, but if it is anything like it was last year for me, I had to play all 32 in one sitting despite doing like 10 of them the day before. I was mainly curious if I'm going to have to set aside a lot of time, or if it actually is possible to do so many a day and still get it.
  12. The problem is that there's no umbrella on the tree and no objective. I can try again spamming circle button on the tree but I think it won't work, are you sure 100% about this?
  13. 1. Dark Souls 2. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice 3. Bloodborne 4. Dark Souls 3 5. Dark Souls 2 6. Nioh Finally got my hands on Demon's Souls but am yet to play it
  14. You missed one important detail. These threads are popping up quicker than you can say “free platinum”. The guy who constantly makes threads advertising Ratalalika Games isn’t fooling anybody. I think there should be a limit to how many threads you can make on games, especially ones where anybody can get the platinum. Yeah, guides for games that are more linear than the first level of Super Mario World. A 5 year old kid can do those. @starcrunch061 said it. Put these threads onto a subforum or remove them. I doubt anybody here bought The Witcher 3 almost specifically just for the trophies. If you did that and decided to rush through the game then you are playing it wrong. Here Ratalaika doesn’t even make you go anywhere near finishing the games. You just have to do a few levels at most and boom, there’s your platinum. Pretty pathetic to be honest.
  15. Okay, so when I die, I have to venture back to my corpse to retrieve my items. Only, it's just not that simple. Say I needed Ironstone, but I had to go where Rocknoses are present to get it. I spent a considerable amount of time gathering it, and want it back. You make one mistake, and boom you're dead, still without your items. It's even more frustrating that your body along with your items disappears after a certain amount of time. I don't know, sometimes this game can be a bit rage inducing.
  16. I find fighting games super challenging but alot of fun too, Street Fighter V Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Mortal Kombat If youre not into fighting games, id probably avoid them altogether if youre looking to get the Platinum
  17. A song: "Fly me to the moon Let me play among the stars Let me see what spring is like On a-Jupiter and Mars" (Frank Sinatra)
  18. Bit of an exaggeration 🙃
  19. I'm hoping that like NFS Most Wanted 2012 (for both PS3 & Vita), NFS: The Run and Burnout Paradise before that, the servers are still populated with legitmate players in 2019. I've boosted trophies for the 3 games I just mentioned but a lot of the trophies for these games didn't require bosting and if so, I'll do the same for this game. I have the Ultimate DLC bundle I purchased for 8.98 AUD from a previous PS Store sale and am thinking about starting this tomorrow (or the next day). A notice for anyone who is considering starting the game soon wished to send me a FR to boost any trophies in the future...
  20. Edited timestamps, won't be lifted. And there, permanently off the leaderboards. Please don't waste our time with lies.
  21. https://psnprofiles.com/sessions
  22. It's because America is still uptight about nudity, and to be honest, it isn't healthy for our society. I mean for gods sake, England has full frontal nudity on public television, or so I'm told. I admire that. The human body is nothing to be ashamed of, male or female. It's 2019, you'd think we'd have gotten past this by now. 🙄
  23. mk9 can be boosted mk11 is not easy btw its medium goodluck with timed towers lol
  24. This is something I've noticed as well. People are perfectly fine shitting on companies like EA, Activision, etc (and rightly so), but they're weirdly defensive towards indie devs/publishers when they step out of line. I see this whole Rat Games thing as something just as exploitative and shitty as the lootbox/microtransaction stuff bigger companies are doing.
  1. Load more activity