All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. @Se7en I said I'm not going to flag people for this. To my knowledge, you still have to survive 48 straight minutes (I think?) online.
  3. True Captain Sink 200 enemy ships in The Caribbean. Dreadnought Fully power up the Leviathan. Y'know, it is pretty wild that they went and made an AC IV like level that you barely have to play in the story. But ths grind was pretty annoying.
  4. On my current playthrough, Hero. On my 1st one, Eleven.
  5. I am sure that's the one i bought
  6. Hell yeah dude! Their new record is sick! \m/
  7. Really easy list. There's more GF trophies than I expected.
  8. I concur. You can’t start an opportunity and call it a day. You have to see it all the way through. For instance, in “World of Tomorrow” for “A Case Most Peculiar,” I disguised myself as the detective and that checked it off but I still had to go to the pier. As soon as I went back and did that the trophy popped. So no, not glitched, just ambiguous.
  9. Grunt down!- Beat a Grunt at the Colosseum
  10. Seeing as I (and several others I've boosted) have gotten the trophy when the bosses were shot early, I can confirm you're wrong. The trophy glitches quite often.
  11. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
  12. I can vouch for this! I killed the Ana on the initial lift, killed Mercy on the slam, and killed Hanzo with primary fire immediately after the slam. Thanks for the tip!! Edit: Weird it won’t let me upload the trophy screenshot 🤔
  13. hey, the trophy bug is going to be fixed in the v10.20 update! i messaged magyst and he actually replied, lmao it’s funny coz ‘lenny’ out of epic games said the bug had nothing to do with them. thank god it’s being fixed!
  14. the patch 10.20 come wensday or a day later. for the new lamas as well.
  15. Because of the YouTube videos from our debut concert we're starting to get requests to perform outside of our city. Looks like we're going on a micro tour in Oshawa next month.

1. RedRodriguez87

RedRodriguez87

Sounds good! Going off your last couple posts, seems like things are really starting to take off for you.

2. SonicMTD

SonicMTD

@RedRodriguez87 I've always been a bit of a cynic so I'm trying to keep positive but I can't help but worry about the bottom dropping out on us.

16. Today
  17. That's odd. Does LEGO Batman only work if you try starting it multiple times? I ask that because you said you managed to get Arkham Origins to work after repeated attempts, and if that's the case maybe it could point towards a problem with the console itself (I'm no expert). Do you have another console around to test the discs on? Maybe from a friend or something.
  18. I couldn’t agree more. I found out for myself how it feels to stack and play meaningless games. Two years ago I said to hell with it because I wasn’t going to get any real serious value out of it. The only time I see myself doing region stacks is for something like Demon’s Souls. The game is fun, addicting and satisfying, so what’s wrong with playing it again? When 75 percent of your trophies are common and you’re just stacking six times for certain games, I have to wonder if you are playing to enjoy the games or you’re just inflating your trophy count. Most of it is crap that less than 1 percent of gamers give a damn about, cheap throwaway shovelware and hastily made indie games that are just there to make a quick buck off of the few people who will bother buying them for the trophies.
  19. Gauntlet & Arena you can't do in private matches
  20. This was pretty bad. 😨 😐 It's over. 😮
  21. i think u might be confusing this thread with the "advise a plat" thread lol @FLiiXxSz gimme that MVCI 👀
  22. Rewatching In Treatment. 

This show is so damn good. Easily in the top 5 best HBO Shows

1. Crafty Poe

Crafty Poe

My top 5 are: Oz, The Wire, Carnivale, Rome, The Pacific (miniseries but i call it a show) i know you didn't ask but meh lol

Oh and Sopranos how could i forget my birthright!? Lol

2. Dr_Mayus

Dr_Mayus

Ooh good list :D Although I have to waver a bit of Oz season 6...why was it so horrible :( Seasons 1-4 are amazing and 5 is good but damn that final season.

Also I am a HUGE HBO fan but I still have not seen Pacific. Is it as good as Band of Brothers or Generation Kill (if you have seen either of those)?

Also my top 5 would be

The Wire

Six Feet Under 

Sopranos

In Treatment

Treme

23. I don't know if shooting or not voids the medal/trophy, but I did with a very nice veteran on UC3 and his friend, it took only one try to get everyone trophy including that other trophy for not dying in coop-adventure map on crushing/hard. The strategy is to have to one guy with cluster bomb and one with army of 3. Since cluster bombs stacks to your grenade count each time you activate, you can easily have 4-5 cluster bombs if you exploit those chokers to get a lot of medals easily. Once 3 bosses get together in the already mentioned spot in this thread, one activates the AO3 and the other just chuckles cluster bombs after the other, no need to shoot them.
  24. Some of the trophies, like this one, don't pop until at the end of the chapter. 😶
  25. Patch 1.04 is out. My health and stamina bars are back to their normal colors and the game seems like it's back to running the way it was before 1.03. No crashes in about 30 minutes so fingers crossed that's fixed.
  1. Load more activity