All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Useless Factoid #145: Lake Superior is the World's Largest Lake. 😲

Related image

3. My biggest problem with episodic games is that you pay a premium to play the game episodically. You either put down the money up front at full price, not knowing what you will get or pay individually at an even higher price. If you wait until the whole game comes out however, you can buy it for a fraction of that price. I can't even count the amount of times I've seen S1 go on sale for $5 or less. They devalue these types of games so much that I am disincentivised to play it the way they intend. It's the same reason I passed on the final season of TWD when they threw in literally every other Telltale game as a preorder bonus. I still thought I could get it cheaper somewhere down the line.
  4. This really is a great game, good call Mcbeanstr.
  5. Borderlands 2
  6. Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  7. After taking over a week off from the challenge, I'm back with a new update. Marvel's Spider-Man-32=>37% Afrika Citizens of Earth Dragon Sinker Odin Sphere Leifthrasir Shakedown Hawaii Super Neptunia RPG (currently unreleased) Did a number of side missions and the shit is about to hit the fan. I'm almost at the end of act 2 now. One more mission to go, but decided to call it a night with the game.
  8. I'd rather have a ps3 then any xbox products.
  9. anyone know requirements for "Army of the Night" trophy? i guessed a NG+ but sounds of it it isnt..
  10. You'd be better of just getting 2 GOTY edition for like £10 or however cheap it is these days.
  11. The last time the WWE did a PPV in Seattle and I skipped it, Bret Hart (my all-time favorite) showed up. My heart kind of broke, but it was cool because I saw him dozens of times when I was a kid and he was tagging with The Anvil. The last RAW I went to in Key Arena was when Daniel Bryan retired, that would have been something I would have regretted missing 'till I go in the ground, even though he eventually came back. When I decided to pass on Stomping Ground I never looked back or thought twice, WWE's in the toilet and I don't really wanna pay that much money to go see something that I probably wouldn't really enjoy. Now I'm starting to get that sinking feeling that skipping Stomping Ground is going to mean not seeing Bray/The fiend debut live... which will certainly go down as a huge regret. Here's to hoping they'll wait to SummerSlam.
  12. Roses are red Violets are blue I f*cking hate you Killing Floor 2
  13. Kratos and Asura. The sheer chaos those two can come up with...
  14. https://www.playstationtrophies.org/news/news-27486-Life-is-Strange-2-Episode-3-5-Release-Dates-Revealed--Next-Episode-Out-in-May.html
  15. Air conditioning, otherwise my head boils Hot coffee? Or Iced Coffee.
  16. yep, the 1500 wickets trophy glitched on me.
  17. reboot popular movie
  18. Played on 360, really is a unique game and I loved it.
  19. No thanks. I'd rather actually play the game legit.
  20. No Have you ever stolen cigarettes from a parent? obviously when younger.
  21. These'd be my newest games In case you can't see it well enough, the one without cover is Mugen Souls Z. And I got Just Cause 2, Resident evil & Drakengard 3 from the PS Store Sales
  22. Today
  23. I know there's a game called God Hand (I think) for the PS2. Is this game you mention related to God Hand? Indeed. Even if the game tried to copy GoW, it still had its epic moments.
  1. Load more activity