All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Been enjoying this game more than I thought I would, but I can’t seem to crack the Vanquish Pro trophy for beating a boss in under 10 seconds. Are there any special items or strategies others can recommend? Also haven‘t unlocked all of the equipment. Does anyone have a list how many items there are?
  3. THIS. If by any chance anyone got the PS3 version....just hide the game, throw the disc away. I played the PS3 version and I will be honest I was NOT impressed with the game. I will have to fire up the PS4 version just so I can play the proper version, because this game has quite some fun mechanics but I felt like I have been missing out Very good writeup! A funny thing, although Bayonetta is focusing on Witch Time (which is disabled in Infinite Climax Mode), it has one specific item that I particularly enjoyed more: Royal GuardMoon of Mahaa-Kala. That THONK sound was so fun, you can parry almost any attack and best of all - it helped me immensely when tackling another title named Metal Gear Rising. Gotta give it to the devs, they sure knew how to implement fun mechanics. It took some while to get adjusted to the directional parry but once I learned how to do so, the only challenge remaining was the camera. There's one thing the PS4 won't be able to fix though... Yeah.....pretty much....I think....God the story was painful 😂
  4. i don't try hard mode on FF7 rebirth yet, but FF16 and FF14 trophy not really hard at all, it's grindy, but not hard, kairos gate on 16 can be cheese with levi shotgun if you don't care about highscore on leaderboard and if you want you can just turn on auto dodge make it a joke, and i did it on FF mode btw
  5. After skipping the past events, finally it is time to tackle the water levels. Sign me up!
  6. I still miss the old, pre-October 2020 profile/trophy level system (1-100 > 1-999).
  7. Thank God I haven't started this game when my friends offered it to me for free. Jesus Christ. The game itself isn't very good and now they want you to replay it a lot more. It's like they watched all of these people running Elden Ring with various mods on Twitch and decided that their game is just as good.
  8. I'm at 59 Dwellers on my Vault. I still sometimes see raider attacks but not very often. If I send 20 of them on wasteland expeditions/quests, will that improve my chances of getting raiders instead of ghouls? I read somewhere that the thresholds are 40 for ghoul attacks and 60 for deathclaws.
  9. You should create a Session for this, not a whole forum thread.
  10. I'm having the same problem too I can't find the last plant
  11. @DavySuicide I fully agree with your opinion. It's the same with 2k NBA. Every year they shut down the servers, only to force people to buy the next game. Tie that with unobtainable online trophies, and you have a formula that i'm not behind. Sadly there is a huge market for this kind of games. NBA, FIFA, NHL.. People buy those games every year again and again. I wouldn't be surprised if from now on, we'll see a yearly 2k Top Spin game.
  12. is this still up to date and the trophy right now obtainable? I just want to be sure before I buy, since it's in sale rn
  13. Never knew that, cheers for that
  14. Master of Fate 0 OWNERS 0 3 6 9 Trophies • 180 Points Fickle Fortune Reach an ending with the Pre-upgraded Weapons and Random Loot modifiers enabled. 0.00% ULTRA RARE Inefficient Medicine Reach an ending with the Ironman and Withered Health modifiers enabled. 0.00% ULTRA RARE Trail of the Dead Reach an ending with the Random Enemies and Withered Health modifiers enabled. 0.00% ULTRA RARE Making Do Reach an ending with the Withered Health and the Random Loot modifiers enabled. 0.00% ULTRA RARE Come What May Reach an ending with the Random Loot and Random Enemies modifiers enabled. 0.00% ULTRA RARE A Gruelling Journey Reach an ending with the Tremendous Vestige Decay and Ironman modifiers enabled. 0.00% ULTRA RARE Lord of Slaughter Reach an ending with the Ironman and Enemy Density modifiers enabled. 0.00% ULTRA RARE Indomitable Reach an ending with Random Enemies and Loot, Enemy Density, Tremendous Vestige Decay modifiers on. 0.00% ULTRA RARE Altered Prospects Start a new game with a modifier enabled. What do you guys think? Honestly I didn´t enjoyed the main game so much so I am kind of afraid of this DLC. I hope you can combine some runs and dont need to play 8 different runs for it. I could not find any information about official twitter if the DLC is released already or when it will release.
  15. Today
  16. Damn this is frustrating. Other than the two time skip ones I have to get this is the one holding me back. Been three days of doing the same run over and over. Does the glacier area change for anyone else? It’s the exact same layout for me every time.
  17. Know this is an older topic now but for the first time I just suck at the coliseum in this series. Limited health match is all I have left but so far I can only pass it with Kiryu. Everything else is done so sitting on 99 percent complete. I started a New Game Plus and noticed that the gold crown on all the sections is still there but faded for things like cabaret club and lockers for example. Does anyone know if that failed gold crown would be enough if I were to start a NG+ on easy for it to count as complete or is the trophy more linked to the percent number rather then the gold crown? Bashing my head against a wall on what would a better idea keep trying coliseum on normal that I have wasted countless hours on now or start a NG+ on easy for the coliseum to be slightly easier but with the worry I might have to do a fair amount of grinding again even if it has a faded gold crown next to is as the total percentage is back to 60%
  18. 🤷‍♂️ well, godspeed y’all. I can’t hold back the dumb people. I’m not suggesting that forum topics (putting it bluntly makes the absurdity more obvious) are at all a preferable way to fish for multiplayer partners, or that sessions have completely saved the day either (though they are a cut above, you ultimately must still reach the point of private communication). This isn’t really directed at my guy @Helyx specifically, (as he knows this as well as I do or better) but discord servers (and by extension, long standing friends) are the real way to go for many reasons. That’s the lesson for people to (eventually) learn, my only doubt is that it can be learned by reading a wall of text outlining the rules of using a website.
  19. So I'm asking about Blood Burn, Blood Barrage and Blood Beam. any specific requirements to achieve the trophies for it? I have tried Blood barrage to achieve the trophy but it doesn't pop up? about the blood burn and blood beam, any suggestions for rooms/zones to activate it? it seems that the requirements are very specific and a bit challenging. Appreciate any help.
  20. It happened. I will start downloading the game once more on my PS4. Even on my PC it gets on my nerves that the new patch is 34GB big. The game doesn't make it easy for me to keep it installed for much longer...
  21. Is there any way to force certain encounters and such so I don't go through and get nothing I need?
  22. Hi, @jefXfree I am having issues with the upgrade for Medievil since I have the PS1 version. EU region (Spain) Is your team able to address these upgrade issues?
  23. Someone for boosting online trophies? PS id: vitinho0122006
  24. ... So anyway I got a bunch from Hot Wheels Unleashed 2.
  1. Load more activity