All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Street Fighter V The Never-Ending Path Better late than never. This game has all kind of trophies: difficult ones, grindy ones, online ones,... But Priceless is the most annoying trophy that I've done. Capcom, what were you thinking?
  3. I see there are now platinum achievers. Has the game been fixed or are the plats the result of shenanigans?
  4. It looks like The Witcher 3 and Red Dead Redemption 2 are ruling the roost here. Still to play either of them! Weird how you can just know a game is brilliant without needing to touch it.
  5. This could be interesting. Rockstar is sitting on some IPs long defunct and they could hand them off to Gearbox to work on.
  6. Played a few games and my kills are not going up… any fixes
  7. If they push us back to Super Earth we have 2 days to defend. After that if we don’t defend successfully we have to start the entire war over again.
  8. Does that mean we lost the battle that was going on last night and it starts over if we defend? I can't play til 8pm GMT so nearly 7 hours away 🙃
  9. Here is my list for Top 10 games in decade. This is only my opinion and games i enjoyed. 2011 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 2012 - Max Payne 3 2013 - Grand Theft Auto 5 2014 - Watch Dogs 2015 - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 2016 - Watch Dogs 2 2017 - Assassins Creed Origins 2018 - Red Dead Redemption 2 2019 - Devil May Cry 5 2020 - Spider-Man: Miles Morales Game of the Decade - Red Dead Redemption 2 but The Witcher 3 is just behind
  10. yeah i usually don`t give a dime about reviews on youtube and so on, but the bad ones are overwhelming. That`s pretty sad because i really looked forward to play another SP game. Let me know what you think 🙂
  11. No Platinum obtainable with no disc. Endurance are broken.
  12. I've seen a post on AC Revelations forums saying their servers are down. I've checked it along with the other revived games and can confirm that the servers for AC Revelations, AC 3 and FC 3 (the game will keep asking you to register to uplay) have unfortunately been shut down again 😕 Good news is, Driver: SF and Splinter Cell Blacklist are still alive. I still need a confirmation about Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.
  13. I'm loving the amount of attention this is getting! I'll make a new thread real soon to get a new event going since there are so many people who still need to get some PS3 completion. The ride truly never ends!
  14. Like @Breakingthegreen.. we’ll probably be able to do it in a week as everyone in their mama will be jumping into it… including myself 😂
  15. The highlight option works, it is just an extremely dark color. Look very carefully when you move up and down and you can see the highlighted one is a slightly different color to the black background. I thought it was broken for the first five minutes as well. Hope this helps someone in the future!
  16. Bruh just play the PS4 version on PS5, it's a remaster of a 20+ years old game it wouldn't be any different. I'm just glad we finally got the HD semi-collection.
  17. Beyond the beyond 2 would be great. The first one was a total flop.
  18. Well with experience the game is super easy, the only difficult part is getting RNG to be on your side, especially when doing low% runs as you can't take many hits already plus stuck with one damage and no armour at all. The synchrony zooming out is so useful, you can see enemies from quite far away without actually aggroing them. Someone has completed the game in like 10 hours on steam the fastest time you can possibly get is about 3 to 4 hours most of the time will be drained by the all characters mode then you have to be lucky to find the three green bats.
  19. Today
  20. I did the ps5 version in a week at launch, but I couldn't tell you what it would be these days
  21. Hi, I just finished rise of the ronin and I'm missing only one bond mission. I need to increase my link with Yoshinobu Tokugawa at level 3. The problem is that I don't know where it is at the end of the game. Can you help me please? Thanks
  22. I'm just about to start it, will return with an honest review. I don't mind playing low budget and critized games sometimes, I find them enjoyable. Let's see!
  23. 2011: Mass Effect 2 Probably the hardest year to choose, it had Catherine, Uncharted 3, Dead Space 2, Mass Effect 2, Dark Souls, Portal 2, Batman: Arkham City, Skyrim, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 2 and so many more. It is extremely close between so many games but I chose Mass Effect 2 because it was my favourite of the trilogy. 2012: Borderlands 2 Another great year with Mass Effect 3, Journey, Borderlands 2, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2 but this year goes to the best Borderlands game of the series. 2013: Bioshock Infinite The good streak of gaming years continued. Grand Theft Auto V, Bioshock Infinite, AC Black Flag, Ni no Kuni, The Last of Us. All candidates worthy of a game of the year. I'll go with the game I enjoyed the most out of these which is Bioshock. 2014: The Evil Within This year did not have that many amazing games compared to the past 3 years, but still quite a lot of them. The Evil Within, South Park: Stick of Truth, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Alien Isolation, Dark Souls 2. I am currently playing Alien Isolation, which would win this spot if I had completed it by now but as of writing this I'll go with the Evil Within. 2015: The Witcher III: The Wild Hunt It is unlucky that some great games had to release on the same year as the Witcher, but this just shows how amazing this game is. Until Dawn, Ori and the Blind Forest, Fallout 4, Bloodborne (which is also my favorite of the Souls series), Metal Gear Solid V were some of the many great games of the year I could also choose. 2016: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Not that many great games, but those I would pick are still some of the best. Final Fantasy 15, the Doom remake, Dark Souls 3, Uncharted 4. All games that deserve high praises. But I will go with Mr. Drake for this year. 2017: Nier Automata Perhaps the year I have played the least amount of games from, but some really strong contenders like Nier Automata, Breath of the Wild, Resident Evil 7, Persona 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Cuphead. The game with the most impact on me from 2017 was Nier and earns the spot. 2018: Marvel's Spider Man The only reason that Red Dead Redemption 2 is not picked here is because I have still to play it. As such I will choose Marvel's Spider Man for the year. The remake of God of War could also get the spot here. 2019: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice This is probably my least favourite year of the decade. Some games that had the name and potential to be awesome like Borderlands 3, Kingdom Hearts 3 and some good ones like the Resident Evil 2 remake and Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order. But that one Fromsoft game stole the spot this year. Which I need to finally play on Playstation and get the platinum. 2020: Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time For the final year of the decade I could not choose the sequel to one of my favourite games of all time. There were other strong contestants like Final Fantasy 7 remake, Doom Eternal, Ghost of Tsushima and Hades but the one I have properly played so far is Crash. Game of the decade: The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt The game is just impeccable. With the best mini-game I can think of in any videogame. Up for a game of Gwent? Bonus years for the next decade: 2021: Resident Evil 8: Village 2022: Elden Ring 2023: Lies of P (only because I have not yet properly played Baldur's Gate 3)
  24. Woke up in a terrible mood today and today has been getting a tad bit worse but it might get better. How y'alls day been.

1. GothGirlMaxine

GothGirlMaxine

Hope your day gets better friend, my day has been alright so far, but not done much haha. 

25. It's a pity that Grandia has no trophies on PS5. Even a Grandia HD PS5 version does not exist.
  1. Load more activity